What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara used to use that ages ago... is it still there????? :blink:
Yup. All the journals have their LaTeX format so its easy to write paper otherwise papers get rejected and brings bad name to country.

Type-setting error is a Cardinal Sin.

My Prof. is very particular about this. He doesn't like typing errors, unclear sentences and especially if the paper gets returned due to Type-setting problems.

Indians have lot to achieve in terms of Professionalism but the current system of sending papers like producing it in factories by many Indian Authors, make difficult for us too.

It brings down the image, make prejudice against Indian research articles. If we fail, it sticks with the name of Author. So have to be very careful.

@hinduguy

warnings and infractions mein kuch izafa hoa? I mean you stopped coming here! and @Hyperion back on phone?
nahin to.. I did not stop coming here.. just that I am more in stealth mode like my guru @Hyperion.. its better to listen to others than keep blabbering always.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi phantom! :D :wave: nothing much prob need to go to the city nxt week to upgrade my internet...am using more than 3 hrs per day :cray:

The City ? :what:

Touuu abhiii Gaoooon mein University haiiii ? :undecided:

Do you mean to tell me that you wake up every morning, go outside & squeeze a cow's udder to squirt a pint of milk into you before taking whatever it shat in the evening & making cakes out of it to be used for Bio Gas later on when cooking your morning breakfast ! :blink:

The City ? :what:

Touuu abhiii Gaoooon mein University haiiii ? :undecided:

Do you mean to tell me that you wake up every morning, go outside & squeeze a cow's udder to squirt a pint of milk into you before taking whatever it shat in the evening & making cakes out of it to be used for Bio Gas later on when cooking your morning breakfast ! :blink:
@Armstrong...Yahan kay gaoon are not same as Pakistani gaon...we dont have bakri nor bhadu running around not a single cow in sight!! :cray:

here a city is one which has few main things...like hospital (we have a small clinic), a central church (we have a small 1) and some other basic stuff..and population count also needed...this town has very little people...

Basically I live in a town...I go to an institute not uni! Uni is in Spain remember :D

Oh .. so you mean to say @Armstrong is jealous of love? .... that explains it all... the anger... the resentment..... the agony.... the wish for older women / any women....... those super duper lengthy posts.... is it his balls doing the talking? :rofl:

I love my kebab as much as the next guy but I dont eat it infront of a hungry and homeless person. :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom