What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara through some literature and many old TV series that I got hold of, I have been trying to learn and understand a little bit about Ramayana and the nuances in the Bhagavad Gita...... so if I come across some new words I tend to remember them... :D

I learned a little bit Hebrew like that as well... :P

@Hyperion How do you know this ? I can certainly say many Indians can't do it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara through some literature and many old TV series that I got hold of, I have been trying to learn and understand a little bit about Ramayana and the nuances in the Bhagavad Gita...... so if I come across some new words I tend to remember them... :DI learned a little bit Hebrew like that as well... :P
What ? Good to know that. Gita is very practical book. Helps in becoming a rational, not emotional, hard working and focused individual.

Why this interest ?

@KRAIT.. dont you think gita has been written by a different author(s), from mahabharat. Probably after mahabharat was written.
mahabharat is full of sex.. action.. weirdos.. family feud.. where as gita contains quite a bit of philosophy..

I don't know.... I want to understand how long has God been interfering in the affairs of man.... :rofl:
Any recommendations on which thread to troll? :woot:
Not interfering, Trolling Man. Look how Lord Krishna trolled Kaurav's. :lol:

I learned trolling from him. :D

@Hyperion.. iranis have opened their 1 story a day thread.. today its uranium.. feel free to contribute there..

@KRAIT.. dont you think gita has been written by a different author(s), from mahabharat. Probably after mahabharat was written.
mahabharat is full of sex.. action.. weirdos.. family feud.. where as gita contains quite a bit of philosophy..
Because Mahabharata is the tale of an empire.

When Arjun has to fight his brothers, his teachers, he had cold feet. He was not ready to kill his own people. Bhagvad Gita is the words of Lord Krishn to Arjun explaining him about Karma, Life, Soul etc.

Kaurav and Arjun both approached Lord Krishna for help. Krishna said, since I can't say no to you both, one can take my army and other can take me. Duryodhan picked Krishna's Army and Krishna went along with Arjun to become his Sarthi, the Chariot driver. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom