What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@seiko he is jealous that you all support @Marshmallow no matter what she says or does but scold him and tease him in a different way... :what:

sista i dun abuse or insult ppl here like does,i dun complain y someone is gettin thanks or not,

if he jokes on Ema n shows his love for him,posts half nude pics of her here n call ppl flirt n wat not then dat is fine but if i posting pics on jokes n do decent jokes then he has a prob wid it? huh

plz dun compare me wid him!

@Talon sis! If you have read my mail and reply i can continue!
@Marshmallow u are the least of my worries right now so i will talk to you when both of our heads cool

@Talon sis

btw dint u jus read above dat he said he was angry on sumthing else n somoneelse but expressd his anger on me?

he even appologized! i think u missed it up sista!

sista i dun abuse or insult ppl here like does,i dun complain y someone is gettin thanks or not,

if he jokes on Ema n shows his love for him,posts half nude pics of her here n call ppl flirt n wat not then dat is fine but if i posting pics on jokes n do decent jokes then he has a prob wid it? huh

@Marshmallow :blink: WHEN did I compare you 2?

All I said is he is jealous of YOU?!

HEADLINES:

APRIL ( @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=138435" target="_blank">arp2041</a></u> ) did it AGAIN!! :P

@arp2041 has been publicly exposed. She is actually Britney spears, now i don't mind the sexual harassment anymore :smitten:

u didnt insult and abuse me?
Even if you did i dont take them more than jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom