What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko i understand why this SONG :D

The way Shahrukh took away there TEACHER right under there NOSE is truly an INSPIRATION :azn:

:rofl: :rofl:

What I meant was I will be a good big brother to him.. :cheers:

and taking away the teacher is also in the plan :whistle:

they are not banned yet
and yes serious clash , over hundreds cocktail blasted , in return police fired rubber bullet and gas , today jamatis targeted media people , many media people injured ( about 30-40).

Replace the rubber bullets with some original bullets.. World become much safer after that :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh kiya namuna hai?!

Typical British hostel lag raha hai...

they are not banned yet
and yes serious clash , over hundreds cocktail blasted , in return police fired rubber bullet and gas , today jamatis targeted media people , many media people injured ( about 30-40).

Yaar, now the Govt. shouldn't go back, they should banned every party whose Ideology is only about HATRED.

We have banned many similar parties.

No matter what comes now, GOB should not go back on what it has achieved so far, JUST BAN THEM.

:rofl: :rofl:

What I meant was I will be a good big brother to him.. :cheers:

and taking away the teacher is also in the plan :whistle:

Replace the rubber bullets with some original bullets.. World become much safer after that :enjoy:

i would do it if i had power

@arp2041 Jamatis brought religion into it. It is a master stroke.

@BDforever, please tell me why so many BD members here are in favor of them???

Even question the war crimes trial & as always MAKING INDIA A PARTY TO IT.
many also against jamatis here now, that is main reason of clash in BD sector. many new members joined in pdf who hates jamat which is now big headache for some senior bd members who support jamat, thats why they want to ban us.

many also against jamatis here now, that is main reason of clash in BD sector. many new members joined in pdf who hates jamat which is now big headache for some senior bd members who support jamat, thats why they want to ban us.

No my question is why just a party has been made a larger than life figure in BD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom