What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIRJEE, Naswarabad mey hum PYAAR batatey hai, infraction nahi :angel:

Yahan Pyaar Maango, Pyaar Milega
Infraction Maango, toh Double Pyaar Milega :angel:

BTW, Infraction sey yaad aya, @Hyperion @Talon @seiko & others, what are your warning & infraction counts, Just Curious :)

Myne is 1 infraction (from great OSCAR, but i deserved it) & 2 warnings (both from Webby, one for calling Aunty as Aunty many times over :lol:)
@arp2041 thakiabad isliyea capture hoa tha! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh lo...pehlay kuch poochtay hain when you reply it is a complain rather than your miserable experience in a miserable minded society!

Who the heck are you that I SHOULD COMPLAIN to you?! Are you the PM? The police? NO then why the heck would I COMPLAIN TO YOU??!

AND THIS previous post you talk about...I realize you understood it wrong and are keeping it in mind!!

I CLEARLY separate MYSELF from
those who mix RELIGION AND CULTURE!

Nothing to do with MY COUNTRY so please BACK OFF from that part of your topic you are the one who said put me on a different list!

Now I am wondering if you cant understand proper ENGLISH! I never used US it was you who separated me from PAKISTAN!! WHEN YOU said about how US PAKISTANIS think of YOU FOREIGNERS as ATMS when YOU FOREIGNERS build mahals! (this is in my own words but the context and YOU AND US is correct)

Hence proven!

IT IS NOT THE SAME!!! I WAS saying about how PAKISTANIS in general not targeting you but the thinking the ideas....PAKISTANIS as a general a incapable of accepting change and new ideas!

You don't know me hence you cant judge me....BUT I HAVE SEEN, BEEN WITH and TRIED TO ADJUST in Pakistan and was not capable because ANYTHING NEW is HARAAMMMM or wait, for women we are labelled as sluts for wearing jeans which are much looser than the TANG PAJAMA fashion that came out! but no because jeans are worn in the west it is harammmmm!! this is a simple idea I am giving as example

Furthermore, it is ok when a guy eyes a woman but if a woman accidently stares in thin air and a stupid man is standing there, he thinks he is invited? When the woman puts him back in his place oh g woh modern hogi because she can RAISE HER VOICE FOR HER HAQ?!!

If a woman asks for divorce she is a slut and was always wrong...she has to have an affair for leaving a man?! WHAT MENTALITY is that?! She is shunned from the society but a divorcee man can marry a new 18 yr old?! :What:

and you proved my 2nd point of people throwing in assumptions!! or passing judgement based on assumptions!!

this is outrageous!

AGAIN another judgement passed based on assumption!!

TELL ME WHAT SERVICE DOES PAKISTAN WANT? When my cousin tried to offer service...he has AMERICAN passport YET the silly people refuse to give him his PhD based on politics and some stupid family feud?!

What service does PAKISTAN want after fining us for something a 420 living in the country did? Instead of finding the culprit and punishing him WE HAD TO GO TO COURT, PAY the fine and EVEN AFTER THAT someone else named it as theirs? AND AGAIN ANOTHER SET OF$$$ to get it back....How come a clean guy gets punished for the corruptness? BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME?! :what:

What crappy service does PAKISTAN want? When my cousin offered his services he was rejected!! LAUGHABLE! isnt it? he was asked to name his findings under someone else and he can get a post....What crap is that?

TELL ME THE SOLUTION....What solution?

You are hanging because you have no choice, you live there PLUS you know the system! For a new comer usko tou kankal ker kay chortay ho!

Hummay agay anay kon dayta hai?

Need is different from wants it is also different from what happens in reality! No point screaming INQALAAB in front of a computer when in reality you know unless you are ****** rich WITH CONNECTIONS you are incapable of even passing your ideas to the govt!

PS The people who know me also consider me a Seedha Sadha man, who can very easily be fooled n played by others n a lot of people have done that with me too!!!!!

Still i chose to stay back n give my services for betterment of my people as much i can.....Because unlike other insensitive people i feel pain of my needy people who look up to people like me.

I have national thinking a Quomi Soach.

OK, you stayed back, WHAT service have you done? Lets hear your achievements![/QUOTE]

thanks for your big effort for the comment :P

you all fcukers ....you are deciding your positions without even consulting with the man on the top of the hierarchy ...

i_am_the_boss_by_zsofantasztikum-d3g65bd.png

I like Mysticism , weather its sufism , Kabbalism , Taoism etc . and people like bulleh shah are sort of heavyweights of philosophy, i like to read and ponder along with rumi , the great khalil gibran and many chinese and greek philosophers .

@Cherokee ka kiya matlab hota hai? :pop:

O haan...what have you found from pondering? kahin yeh haal tou nai ho giyea :hitwall:

What the hell does chemical has to do with a student who's running for Aeronoutical Engineering :devil:

@Neptune
Who knows if you need to build a bomb in air? :P

Nothing much...took care of a few reports and thought that i'll increase my thanks count by posting on Naswar corner!!!:lol:

@nuclearpak whatcha do? student vs work? or both? :D UAE mein kiya kerain ho? :pop:

Well we call it Mothi ki daal.

Lobia kind of sounds weird to me.

I've only known of the low use of Mothi ki daal after coming here, where people don't know what is Mothi ki daal!!!

Somebody told me that Kashmiris call it mothi ki daal

well i hadnot eaten it once....
bas aik bar kolson kay macroni kay pack kay peechay recipe parhi thi....:D:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom