What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should watch it! So you are brave?? I have also watched many horror movies also like 2 or 3 in a row but last night was different, I was thinking about scary stuff, how does that woman appeared at the end in woman in black, should she be gone and why she killed Arthur and his son?

da woman wantd to kill Arthur's son only but Arthur jumped off to save his son n got killed along wid him...

its sequel is being made n in sequel dat hauntd house will turn into a mental hosp n da woman in black will then kill all da patients n da main lead in dis movie will b som woman as nurse who will try to save them like Arthur

n Daniel Redcliffe also has a small role to play in sequel:bunny:

10929_594475853899867_2057434613_n.jpg
@Armstrong @Hyperion @KRAIT @Mani2020 @huda @Aeronaut @hinduguy @arp2041 @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @Marshmallow @ajtr @RazPaK @alpha1cavalier @Ayush @WebMaster @BDforever @LoveIcon @S.U.R.B. @Zakii @Redbull

Let see, @S.U.R.B. @WebMaster @Redbull @RazPaK @alpha1calavier @ajtr @hinduguy @Aeronaut @KRAIT have not thanked me :cray:

and THIS is how you get thanks @arp2041 kuch seekho :pop:

Hi guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
da woman wantd to kill Arthur's son only but Arthur jumped off to save his son n got killed along wid him...

its sequel is being made n in sequel dat hauntd house will turn into a mental hosp n da woman in black will then kill all da patients n da main lead in dis movie will b som woman as nurse who will try to save them like Arthur

n Daniel Redcliffe also has a small role to play in sequel:bunny:

That will be very interesting to see, you know too much about movies, btw @Marshmallow did you watch Mama also??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom