What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to fix @KRAIT now. He has been bitching about the Iranian "Scientific" prowess for the past couple of months. I have no idea which journals he has been reading. The ones related to Metallurgical Sciences, I don't see the morons anywhere. Besides, I have worked with them in the oil sector at Schlumberger / WesternGeco and several other technical postings, they are all fake. Idiots. Morons. Nothing more. Even @ Ms level, they had nothing to show.

Krait just wants to be in the Spotlight & be seen as the Chocolaty boy of this Forum, even ignoring the visible FACTS :disagree:

+ I think we should Ignore the 'so called' Iranian Scientific & Tech. revolutions of late, as they are mainly publicized for internal consumption as the Iranian public is increasingly getting frustrated by severe sanctions & isolation of there country, these type of news keep the morale of common Iranian high, as seen by the reply of every Iranian members to these threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watching Zenit petersbourg VS liverpool
Wait...................football to dekte ho na tum log :woot:

Krait just wants to be in the Spotlight & be seen as the Chocolaty boy of this Forum, even ignoring the visible FACTS :disagree:

+ I think we should Ignore the 'so called' Iranian Scientific & Tech. revolutions of late, as they are mainly publicized for internal consumption as the Iranian public is increasingly getting frustrated by severe sanctions & isolation of there country, these type of news keep the morale of common Iranian high, as seen by the reply of every Iranian members to these threads.
@arp2041 WOW sounds reasonable enough! Though they are sending their people abroad to improve....Not at much rate coz they dnt have THAT much $$$

@Akash A. Watching football is boring!
@arp2041
be careful or i will launch a coup and you wont be the
HOLY NASWAR EMPEROR OF THE EMPIRE OF NASWAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom