What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon do not give more likes today, kuch kuch hota hey ajki peyar ka din may :p:whistle:

Dude this is a kajoor? :blink:
382321_587948724565743_1359572302_n.jpg

I saw inestines when I 1st saw the pix @S.U.R.B. @Arabian Legend @Mani2020 @LoveIcon

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon do not give more likes today, kuch kuch hota hey ajki peyar ka din may :P
@BDforever kiya hota hai? :pop: doc ko check kerwaya? :pop: waysay bhi idher bohot self proclaimed docs hain :pop:

Jo katain gay pehlay baad mein poochain gay dard kidher tha! :D

Oh sorry din't know that, really :)

But, reading same comments again & again with no. of different types of Executioners were TOO MUCH for me :P :D

Sorry, @alpha1cavalier :)

Post Deleted :enjoy:

For @arp2041 and everyone else also :P

I read an email recently about a doctor reaching late to perform an emergency operation for a young man. The father of the patient was so annoyed that the doctor could be that insensitive and irresponsible! After the operation, the doctor ran off again, only stopping to briefly say that “things went fine.” This was much to the now increased disgust of the father. It was only afterwards the father found out, that the doctor was at his own son’s funeral when he got the emergency call and he left the funeral, making every effort to be there to perform the surgery in spite of his own personal loss. The reason the doctor ran off right after? So that he could say a last goodbye to his dear son. Like the father in the email, oh how quick we are to judge!

BTW, @Talon u are all alone today/tonight????
@arp2041 yes, I sleep alone wake up alone, go to work alone, and go home alone, watch CSI alone....aur kuch?

For @arp2041 and everyone else also :P

@arp2041 yes, I sleep alone wake up alone, go to work alone, and go home alone, watch CSI alone....aur kuch?

I read an email recently about a doctor reaching late to perform an emergency operation for a young man. The father of the patient was so annoyed that the doctor could be that insensitive and irresponsible! After the operation, the doctor ran off again, only stopping to briefly say that “things went fine.” This was much to the now increased disgust of the father. It was only afterwards the father found out, that the doctor was at his own son’s funeral when he got the emergency call and he left the funeral, making every effort to be there to perform the surgery in spite of his own personal loss. The reason the doctor ran off right after? So that he could say a last goodbye to his dear son. Like the father in the email, oh how quick we are to judge!

:cray::cray:

@arp2041 u trolled ur second in command ! What did u say btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom