What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitwall:
Guess, I'll stick to Redbull.
nahiiii. I will help you ouyt buddy. If you are with guys only, there is different taste. For girls, there is different.

If you are with girl, learn Mojito. If made carefully, she will only drink with you. :D

yup i'm alone........

Main aur meri tanhai
Aksar ye batein karte hain
:P

d0 czns k bike accidents h0gye s00 everyone in home was worried f0r them

And you thought you were you next to have accident? This happens to people! One got accident then another and they think they are next!

Date? I never had a date :cray: koi tayz larkiyoun ko lift hi nai kerwata....Gandi lines martay hain and think just coz we are born and raised abroad, we will do literally anything! Have so far met IDIOTS of the world! :cry:

I hope that does not include me, cauz I've lived abroad. I wonder if people say the same about me. My PM's don't send unless I add a dear, darling or beautiful in there... or that used to be the case with women. :D

But you are right about what you said and it goes both ways and is the same for girls at home. I was introduced as a Canadian for some reason and man, I don't even know how I figure in every convo for the KC... I lived in Canada for a bit. Scratch that. A number of years...

Spanish are a bit like Americans. Both love their own country and know very little about the World outside.
Damn, I wanted to be in Spain. :cray:

What are you doing here. Go out, you won't get this time again. :enjoy:

My parents are angry that I am alone on this day. :lol:

Kya sunoun. Kambakhat main ghar par akela hun aur woh office main baithi hai 1000 km door. :hitwall:

manai sunanay ka nahi kaha tha dumbo i said suna mean "have you heard" idiot wese hi tujhe bahana chahye tha show marnay ka :rofl:

wese acha ha ma tau kehta hun ka kici aur k sath date maray aur tujhe pta bhi na chalay :victory1:

manai sunanay ka nahi kaha tha dumbo i said suna mean "have you heard" idiot wese hi tujhe bahana chahye tha show marnay ka :rofl:
wese acha ha ma tau kehta hun ka kici aur k sath date maray aur tujhe pta bhi na chalay :victory1:
Chup kar be. Zakhm par namak na chidak. :cray:

Aaj whiskey ka saharaana lena pad raha hai. :alcoholic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom