What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take beer. Either Vodka or Whiskey. For Vodka, take Orange falovured Smirnoff with Grape juice. It tasytes good and gives a sudden hit.

With whiskey start with any cold drink. Then move to On the rocks, 2 cubes of Ice and Whiskey, 30 ml. Increase your tolerance. Never drink too much. Don't take it on ego. If you vomit, you will loose all the confidence. Black out is worst thing that can happen to you.

If you smoke, let me know.

I start with Whisky on the rocks and if I have to continue for longer time with my friends, then I take Soda with it., But avoid I avoid it.

Always drink what you can handle. You might end up regretting for what you have done in influence of Alcohol.

Never ever give in to pressure of your friend. When you decide to stop, just stop it. This will increase your reputation too.

People trust only those who drink but are always in control;.

Shouldn't he start with something with low quantity alcohol? I'm no expert. Know very little and that from friends.

Smirnoff used to be favorite for my mates. So was Absolut vodka.

@JonAsad My gf drinks and smoke. Both likes it. So it just adds the flavour. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
ary baji ap xinda h0 hum t0u ap ka KUL arrange krne wale the at NASWAR C0RNER :P

idiot valentine day pe mujhe mar rahay ho........mara nahi zinda tha ma ....ma valentine day jesa din saray huay logon k sath nahi guzarna chahta tha so busy tha , thats why avoided naswar corner :rofl:
@KRAIT suna tunay

My one friend and one class mate is doing PhD there. :D

I always wanted to be in Spnish speaking country. :cray:

BTW you don't have date for today ?

@KRAIT Yaar a uni that doesnt recognize Wales....khair am writing mails for about a week now to them! Even my BSc degree is questionable to them! Idiots only see my Pakistani passport and not my qualification! Racist brats!

If this continues another week am asking my boss to suggest another uni...My co supervisor already told me not to apply there but boss ka damagh bhi naa....

Date? I never had a date :cray: koi tayz larkiyoun ko lift hi nai kerwata....Gandi lines martay hain and think just coz we are born and raised abroad, we will do literally anything! Have so far met IDIOTS of the world! :cry:

Shouldn't he start with something with low quantity alcohol? I'm no expert. Know very little and that from friends.Smirnoff used to be favorite for my mates. So was Absolut vodka.
If he starts at low, the change of state is slow. I prefer Vodka then move to whiskey with some cold drink then to neat, on the rocks. For beginners.

I started with my dad with Whiskey on the rocks. :D

@KRAIT Yaar a uni that doesnt recognize Wales....khair am writing mails for about a week now to them! Even my BSc degree is questionable to them! Idiots only see my Pakistani passport and not my qualification! Racist brats!

If this continues another week am asking my boss to suggest another uni...My co supervisor already told me not to apply there but boss ka damagh bhi naa....

Date? I never had a date :cray: koi tayz larkiyoun ko lift hi nai kerwata....Gandi lines martay hain and think just coz we are born and raised abroad, we will do literally anything! Have so far met IDIOTS of the world! :cry:

i am available :lol:

Still first time? Try beer. Hienekee if you get it there. Its german.

Don't take beer. Either Vodka or Whiskey. For Vodka, take Orange flavored Smirnoff with Grape juice. It tasytes good and gives a sudden hit.

With whiskey start with any cold drink. Then move to On the rocks, 2 cubes of Ice and Whiskey, 30 ml. Increase your tolerance. Never drink too much. Don't take it on ego. If you vomit, you will loose all the confidence. Black out is worst thing that can happen to you.

If you smoke, let me know.

I start with Whisky on the rocks and if I have to continue for longer time with my friends, then I take Soda with it., But avoid I avoid it.

Always drink what you can handle. You might end up regretting for what you have done in influence of Alcohol.

Never ever give in to pressure of your friend. When you decide to stop, just stop it. This will increase your reputation too.

People trust only those who drink but are always in control;.

:hitwall:

Guess, I'll stick to Redbull.

idiot valentine day pe mujhe mar rahay ho........mara nahi zinda tha ma ....ma valentine day jesa din saray huay logon k sath nahi guzarna chahta tha so busy tha , thats why avoided naswar corner :rofl:
@KRAIT suna tunay
Kya sunoun. Kambakhat main ghar par akela hun aur woh office main baithi hai 1000 km door. :hitwall:

@KRAIT suna tunay

t0u zara ache l0go ki tashree krdeen ap :P

Spanish are a bit like Americans. Both love their own country and know very little about the World outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom