What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I-Love-Chocolates-c-D0-BD-CF-83-C2-A2-CF-83-E2-84-93-CE-B1-D1-82-D1-94-D1-95-24011395-500-375.jpg
@Talon , @huda free choclates :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
THE GOLDEN AGE HAS BEGUN UNDER THE HONOURABLE LORD OF NASWAR OF THE WORLD! @arp2041 with his second in command @alpha1cavalier
05-09-Celebrations-01.jpg

@Marshmallow i study on and with PDF :rofl:
Apnay Chemistry ka chap 2 ka test tyar kia? :rofl:

Dont listen to @Marshmallow she is a ghaddar of revolution !
@Talon , @huda
bcoz u aint gettin choclates in hypies administration!

Marshmallow why are you posting musik through my space?? why not youtube?

coz i hav kept my Comp free of Hotspot shield or any such stupid software,it slows down da system n interrupts us if we r doing somthin :angry: n i need it run fast to prepare notes etc:unsure:

wen im on my laptop i only watch n share youtube videos frm there coz of dat software

@A.Rafay dont post youtube its banned! Ok

coz i hav kept my Comp free of Hotspot shield or any such stupid software,it slows down da system n interrupts us if we r doing somthin :angry: n i need it run fast to prepare notes etc:unsure:

wen im on my laptop i only watch n share youtube videos frm there coz of dat software

ok but there is another program to open youtube and it does not make pc slow!

@Marshmallow is right @A.Rafay hotspot and blahblah slow it down! Noticed my couzin's computer!

I sometimes use facebook Videos for Musik!! And its also not banned in pakistan! I will tell you how to find videos in facebook! :enjoy:

which one? sub esy hi hain,my freinds have other softwares n thy get da same probz

Its called Ultrasoft its simple and easy to use! BTW You can use facebook for musik i will give you link to search videos in Facebook! wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom