What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listen to her. Never let her feel as if anyone other than her is more important to you. To her, rest of the world doesn't matter, just you matter, give her exactly that in return.

Basically, don't be a guy. Everything will be amazing.

@Hyperion Well im new to the game, any tips will be appreciated :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listen to her. Never let her feel as if anyone other than her is more important to you. To her, rest of the world doesn't matter, just you matter, give her exactly that in return.

Basically, don't be a guy. Everything will be amazing.

It is one practical advice. I am not an ego free guy but i do have control over it.

Last edited:
What about me guys ? i have not fall in such situation like ' i can not live without you' :P

Dude, ego is poison to love. Just remember it and never forget.

Think of it like this, she has the right to biach at you, however, you do not. Why? As you can live with her being pissed at you for a couple of minutes, however, if you do the same, women don't have the capacity to forget (poisoning starts). They get intimately hurt (poison spreads). You can understand the logic behind her anger, whereas they can't process it at all.

It is one practical advice. I am not an ego free guy but i do have control over it.

Btw, you are a good person! :enjoy:

You are hereby awarded citizenship of Naswarabad. Normally there is a mandatory 20 day waiting period. You have been exempted.

@KRAIT, kindly enter it into official records.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

btw where is Naswarabad ? whats up with Naswarabad lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom