What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
@Armstrong Just look at your Palm and think about this.

Why is this hand here. Who am I ? Why I see a person in mirror ? What's my existence ? Why my hand is following what I think ?

Do it when you are high. Its awesome to be Spiritual or Philosophical after getting High. :lol:

Then you will forget everything, good-bad, wrong right, me vs we, and all the singing dancing cr@p in the world. :enjoy:

The bold part was the only thing I read and remembered

Good morning Albert @Albatross

Last edited by a moderator:
1stly @hinduguy Biologically, geographically and based on food science we barely have enough food on the face of the world....most countries can not produce or grow their own and hence to buy, the stress is still present!

2ndly, equality within society is still a dream...No matter how much hati ka thook people talk about equality no one has developed the PERFECT tolerance! No 1 man and surely not WE as a society!

@Hyperion mmein nay kiya kia? :cray: aywien 34 yr old dada g nay dant diyea! :cray:

Talon no joking... do you have any statistics for the bold part for Pakistan... i think you mean they can grow but it is not enough to feed the populace. We are the producers of:

Chickpea (2nd)
Apricot (6th)
Cotton (4th)
Milk (5th)
Date Palm (5th)
Sugarcane (5th)
Onion (7th)
Kinnow, mandarin oranges, clementine (6th)
Mango (4th)
Wheat (7th)
Rice (14th)

But there is no statistic on how much we produce how much is consumed within Pakistan and how much is exported. If you have anything in this regard do tell me. I collect reports. Can I find any such report online?

Talon no joking... do you have any statistics for the bold part for Pakistan... i think you mean they can grow but it is not enough to feed the populace. We are the producers of:

Chickpea (2nd)
Apricot (6th)
Cotton (4th)
Milk (5th)
Date Palm (5th)
Sugarcane (5th)
Onion (7th)
Kinnow, mandarin oranges, clementine (6th)
Mango (4th)
Wheat (7th)
Rice (14th)

But there is no statistic on how much we produce how much is consumed within Pakistan and how much is exported. If you have anything in this regard do tell me. I collect reports. Can I find any such report online?

Genetically speaking we have superior Wheat, rice and barley...I have not done research on the other....We may also have a better strawberry species and what not....But the problem is there is limited research...Some of the geneplasm from the ones I have mentioned were brought into UK in early 1970s and mixed with the British variety to enhance the British variety the problem however faced was that the progeny of those plants did not like the British climate and SOME did not grow well....however, 1 variety of barley is still being researched and my MSc thesis was on that strain. Dont really know much about the others...

About reports of production and consumption, we have VERY little data....Production is low because no proper research is being conducted to find out what the problem is eg. is it drought resistant, flood resistant, pests, fungi and all sorts of stuff we do not know...nor does anyone seem particularly interested! :what:

Good morning olante..wass up I guess you do your breakfast sitting infront of your lappy

Its almost 11 am here! Breakfast was done 2 hrs ago....am in office!

@Talcon, hello , i am new here :D ... people were talking about you so much , you are celebrity here :P

If by people you meant @Hyperion and @arp2041? Well, they are good friends :D

I am the joking master of naswarabad! :P

aik min did you call me talcon?

Baby powder? :blink:

Nuclear / Chemical I am your guy... Biological contact @Talon. However, she is really bitchy and says that she doesn't know much... then she will start with her spit story.. and by the time that finishes you'll be dead anyways.... Death by botany/zoology .... :D

Dude tussi idea nai passand aya say so no need to backbite! :undecided: :flame:

@Hyperion @Redbull @KRAIT @HINDUgy : Am I going mad ? :blink:

@Armstrong Nahhh...you are just killing people with your boredom :pop:

i would agree but there is no girl here ( which is our main target) , so our agenda will not work, only gay activity will be here after that initiative... :D

Very very very creepy.... :blink:

I am telling you yara, @BDforever is a girly.... :P
@Hyperion he is a guy!

Few reasons summon me when you are online will show you how I know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom