What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped playing them back in the A'levels; used to bunk so many classes to play DOTA or MOHA & the occasional Generals ! :lol:

lol same here i only play some killing games on xbox and ps3, play soccer sometime Fifa.

i play games on ps3, Im a video games Fan!

i play call of duty on both consoles most of time ...you?

@alpha1cavalier, by an chance you related to @haviZsultan? :blink:

Tip: If you even answer this question, it means you are.

If he is an Ansari he is my brother. Ansaris Unite! :P
Same goes for my fathers side. Supporting Muslim League and hosting its senior leaders was one of the greater achievements of our house and I don't think I should wipe that history out. +some lots were killed while moving. It is the best part of family history-only thing we acted like douches when we arrived. At the same time those left in Lucknow wanted to come to Pakistan and were singing our songs... amazing how we just left them!

I strongly believe in Ansari unity and its weakening my ability to merge as a Pashtun. :D

زه بايد څه وکړم؟

back... only kids are playing now got killed so many times. anyone in touch with vgames or just me here?

Love em... these days am stuck to strategy. Only some people understand those and I'm talking about turn based (Medieval) with only real time battles. Other than that I sometimes play Mass effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pakistani natioanlist kuch nai hoga yaar....If you show signs then go see a doc...but if your liver is fine and your body is healthy, it should be ok...

Oay itnay saray siasadaan kahan say payda ho giyea? :blink:

@haviZsultan looks like a dementor to me! :P

577944_543593775668461_168473500_n.jpg

Sub kidher bhag giyea? :cray:

Btw that woman really did look scary... I wonder what her story was. Another rights abuse maybe cauz I don't see a nose?!? :fie:

why bs? I think we have plenty of food and dont struggle anymore, which is why we have plenty of time to live happier life. We realize equality within society brings happiness.
Lions also share their food with their old aging aunts. :)

1stly @hinduguy Biologically, geographically and based on food science we barely have enough food on the face of the world....most countries can not produce or grow their own and hence to buy, the stress is still present!

2ndly, equality within society is still a dream...No matter how much hati ka thook people talk about equality no one has developed the PERFECT tolerance! No 1 man and surely not WE as a society!

Oh you cute baby! :D

How old are you, so we don't go overboard tomorrow with the ragging.

@arp2041, bacha hai. Haath dheela rakhna.

@Talon sabb say ziyada bat-ta-meez tumm ho, bachay ko matt cherna, chota hai! :P

@Hyperion mmein nay kiya kia? :cray: aywien 34 yr old dada g nay dant diyea! :cray:

@Talcon, hello , i am new here :D ... people were talking about you so much , you are celebrity here :P

as for ragging concern, i am just 2 years old now :P

@BDforever

Early morning makes me read funny....read your name as BDfever :D

No I just said why civil rights makes sence now, it wont make much sence during mongols... :)
Why do you think it is bs?
Our basic needs have been taken care of, which is why societies have time to make rules that helps its members and society too.
If we all will be having inter tribal warfare now(say in africa), where will your civil rights come from. And I will probably killing your kids as well. :)

@hinduguy everyone has their own opinion on how to define something....everyone has their set of rules, so who is right and who is wrong? as for the survey part, it took A LONG TIME to develop survey yet we get some weird new situations where no survey are present heck even the old situations arent tackled and new ones arise....

You people rolled down from marriage to society to GOD KNOWS WHAT :what:

good night man. Sorry did not realize I bored so many people. no more stupid post from me today.. :) @Talon... post a video or some kitten pics.. :)

@hinduguy around this time @Talon was asleep please leave a msg after the chittar.... :flame: Start your msg here ...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom