What's new

Narendra Modi to ban bold films in Bollywood.

Modi better focus on the economy rather than petty, irrelevant issues like these otherwise he will get his butt kicked out of power in the next elections. He has to improve the economy drastically in the next couple of years/

Modi better focus on the economy rather than petty, irrelevant issues like these otherwise he will get his butt kicked out of power in the next elections. He has to improve the economy drastically in the next couple of years/
Check the video first bro he didn't said anything :disagree:

I don't but that is irrelevant mate.

Its not brother because your state of mind changes and you start seeing things differently, more responsibly.
You dnt have to change ur mind now, but u will.:agree:

You live in USA and talking SHIT like this :sick: We don't want ban on Bold Movies....We also want movies like American Pie in India :devil:

watch in on the net u fool.

BS....what else to expect from TOI

1.) He does not have the mandate to do something like that

2.) Does he not have more important stuff to do?

Mere speculations... It couldn't be a policy statement, Modi and his cabinet are yet to take the charge.

If such policy shows up in future I personally find nothing wrong with it - promotion of Indian culture by all mean would be a legitimate step.

Infringing on the basic fundamental rights is not legitimate. He has not the power to do it, nor will the SC allow it.

U need to get a girlfriend dude. Then u wont need to watch. Then you will be making XXX movies urself.
Its true i need a girlfriend :cheers: But i am little Shy or sometime rude in front of girls, I don't know what to say :cray: I will send you my first MMS clip and then i will start making DVD and launch my own sites :mad: I will be a Millionaire soon :lol:

According to the video - they are going to organize a specific wing which will specifically promote Indian culture through movies, for movies are good medium.. Report doesn't say the wing will impose a ban on movies based on alien culture or obscenity.. There shouldn't be a problem in my opinion unless actions at the end of the day speak other way around.

If what you say is true, then the title of this thread is completely misleading.

If that's what it is, I see nothing wrong with it - well, except maybe govt money being spent on promoting a certain ideology. That should be for interest groups to do, with their own money. But then we have always had a culture ministry, so it is nothing new.

If what you say is true, then the title of this thread is completely misleading.
If that's what it is, I see nothing wrong with it - well, except maybe govt money being spent on promoting a certain ideology. That should be for interest groups to do, with their own money. But then we have always had a culture ministry, so it is nothing new
Its true :agree: The title is misleading

For example, Nobody knew, Ram Leela would be so sultry and full of double meaning dialogues. Caused loads of awkwardness to those who went with their families. The plot and acting was already strong, if they hadn't put "those" scenes, film would been hit anyway. I didn't knew Sanjay leela bhansali would ever take this road but he took

Totally BS news.....the video just speculates without any evidence...and when did modi said anything like that?

Just rant by bloody leftist media to portray him later like this He never made such statements perhaps he is a very Tech friendly and Liberal guy his affairs relations with Coprates state that. Let him come to power before speculating things only creates propagandas nothing more.

Agree.
I have a hunch that this stunt came out of the congress dirty trick's department to make modi look like a hindoo fascist communal patriarch. The video just says that "bjp wants to focus on indian culture" but it never quotes anyone and they even say that "bjp said more movies like DDLJ" lol what is this horse crap? When did bjp said something like that?

Back
Top Bottom