What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure thats not true, but I am sure that you will be very delighted if that happens. You can't conceal the delight you feel at the possibility of Indian Muslims being treated like Jews under Hitler by Modi.

Why do you assume I'll be delighted? My mother is born & raised in Patna, all my mother's side is currently residing in India. My father was born in India too, & I have part of my father's family in India as well. I speak fluent Bhojpuri too. You can ask rov_gourav or any other Indian out there.

Why do you assume I'll be delighted? My mother is born & raised in Patna, all my mother's side is currently residing in India. My father was born in India too, & I have part of my father's family in India as well. I speak fluent Bhojpuri too. You can ask rov_gourav or any other Indian out there.

Because you think that justifies your decision to leave India while the others stayed behind in 1947. Do we have to tell that explicitly ?

Lets see around 800+ Muslims died in the Gujrat riots, while in Pakistan you have had around 30,000 people killed by a bunch of rag-tag TTP hoodlums. I think its time you die in shame - again and again given the magnitude of the killings.

I think you better look after the 7000 women that killed in India for not generating enough dowry every year, 2000 women killed in honor killings, or the 2 million children that die in India every year.

Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

Tell your little friend EjazR not to divert the topic being discussed at hand, & we'll be fine :cheers:

He did not divert . He was just answering in a sane way to down right ridicuous things spouted by some Pakistanis (some 'bozos') in this thread. Some Pakistanis said some nonsense about Indian Muslims and he as a Indian Muslim answered them. Insecure of seeing Indian Muslims supporting India ? And even if you want to answer him , answer in a relevant way.

Next what ? I guess its poverty,slums,toilets ?? In a topic on Muslims ?

And please save the sermon on de-railing and trolling.

He did not divert . He was just answering in a sane way to down right ridicuous things spouted by some Pakistanis in this thread. Some Pakistanis said some nonsense about Indian Muslims and he as a Indian Muslim answered them. Insecure of seeing Indian Muslims supporting India ? And even if you want to answer him , answer in a relevant way.

Next what ? I guess its poverty,slums ?? In a topic on Muslims ?

I don't mind seeing Indian Muslims defending India with proper evidences, however he displayed his insecurity by diverting the topic & bringing Pakistan into this. He made a personal attack on me as well, by claiming I would enjoy the plight of Indian Muslims. That is not a sane way of answering criticisms.

He did not divert . He was just answering in a sane way to down right ridicuous things spouted by some Pakistanis (some 'bozos') in this thread. Some Pakistanis said some nonsense about Indian Muslims and he as a Indian Muslim answered them. Insecure of seeing Indian Muslims supporting India ? And even if you want to answer him , answer in a relevant way.

Next what ? I guess its poverty,slums,toilets ?? In a topic on Muslims ?

And please save the sermon on de-railing and trolling.

I think posts such as these that make personal attacks on members here are NOT a sane way of answering criticisms:

I think its time you die in shame

I'm sure thats not true, but I am sure that you will be very delighted if that happens. You can't conceal the delight you feel at the possibility of Indian Muslims being treated like Jews under Hitler by Modi.

:cheers:

the real thing i find funny is that relations between both countries are at their 'prime' when BJP in power in bharat and Army in power in Pakistan Nation
not that i am necessarily endorsing or wanting either of the 2.....just a 'civilian observation'

I don't mind seeing Indian Muslims defending India with proper evidences, however he displayed his insecurity by diverting the topic & bringing Pakistan into this. He made a personal attack on me as well, by claiming I would enjoy the plight of Indian Muslims. That is not a sane way of answering criticisms.

If you are too much into technicalities that is HOW it will be answered when one sees absurd post from from some 'bozos' whose delight at seeing Indian Muslims suffer is all to evident from their posts.

Desperate times need desperate measures!!

It was all started when a crowd of 100 odd brainwashed radical muslims decided to get more adventurous by burning a compartment of train full of hindu pilgrims. Can any body explain me the reasons why did they decide to commit such a crime at the first place?? Of course there can be n number of causes, but was any such cause was serious enough to drive 100 odd muslims craving for hindu blood?? I guess not.

And when hindus decided to strike back they cried of genocide. Why?? What make these muslims think they they won't be hit back??

Sometimes such a step is necessary to teach a lesson that if one decides to take such a step of killing 10s of people then that community will loose 10 lives for every life taken.

These riots made sure that both hinds and muslims will think 1000s of times before taking such a step. Modi's inaction made gujrat safe from communal riots for may be upto 3 decades at least.

Sometimes i think how would muslims would have reacted if some hindu bombed a plane full of haj pilgrims? Certainly they would not showered flowers on such hindus. Muslims would have struck hindus many times over the years to teach them a lesson. Wouldn't they??

And some enlightened pakistanis think that they are so called "thekedaars" of indian muslims. I suggest them if they are so much concerned about the plight of indian muslims from evil yindoos then they should take up arms and cross the border and teach these evil yindoos a lesson. Do such pakistanis have such islamic balls to take such a step??

the radical groups(hindu,muslim,christian,sikh,etc) always want tension between the communities so they try everything they can to ignite violence between the communities,people supporting such groups should be put in jail for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom