What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The condemnation was about killing of innocent people out of religious bigotry by hindus and muslims both... It was not just muslims who lost their lives in Godhra.

I'm asking you, did a Hindu actor ever condemn the actions of Hindutva terrorists that conduct the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express, Ayodhya, Bhagalpur? There is a widespread notion amongst Indians that terrorism can only be committed by Muslims.

I'm asking you, did a Hindu actor ever condemn the actions of Hindutva terrorists that condemn the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express, Ayodhya, Bhagalpur?

Lol how can they condemn them when none of the cases is solved and active involvement of the concerned person is yet to be prooved.... it would be like give political statements without being into active politics and ruining their career. :what: . where as in case of islamic terrorists in most of the cases they have taken up the responsibility with the incidents.

Did they ever specifically mention that they condemn the actions of the Hindutva terrorists that killed innocent Muslims? Has a Hindu actor ever condemned the actions of Hindutva terrorists in India? What are their condemnations even about?

Perhaps they don't know what Hindutva means...Maybe if people were calling the rioters Hindu terrorist?

Lol how can they condemn them when none of the cases is solved.... it would be like give political statements without being into active politics. where as in case of islamic terrorists in most of the cases they have taken up the responsibility with the incidents.

The Mumbai attacks haven't been resolved either. And even before arrests had been made for the Mumbai attacks, the Indian Muslims were being asked to condemn the attacks. And btw, Hindutva terrorists that conducted the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express have been arrested, & some of them have been convicted as well. Yet, I see no condemnation coming from any Hindu actor. Why?

Are you talking about the Godhra train burning where Hindu pilgrims were killed? Sure, those are the events that will be condemned, not the ones in which Muslims are being killed by Hindus.

Like talking to a 4 year old. Show him any link and he would never believe it. Afterall, google can be used by Indians and Pakistanis both;)

Perhaps they don't know what Hindutva means...Maybe if people were calling the rioters Hindu terrorist?

Like talking to a 4 year old. Show him any link and he would never believe it. Afterall, google can be used by Indians and Pakistanis both;)

Saffron terrorism/Hindutva terrorism that conducted terrorist activities such as the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express killed Muslims only, these were not riots.

The Mumbai attacks haven't been resolved either.
The terrorists were muslims and were from Pakistan. i guess that has been prooved

And even before arrests had been made for the Mumbai attacks, the Indian Muslims were being asked to condemn the attacks.

Any proofs to actually being ASKED to do so....
And btw, Hindutva terrorists that conducted the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express have been arrested, & some of them have been convicted as well. Yet, I see no condemnation coming from any Hindu actor. Why?

None of them is convicted....

By the way bollywood actors are not hired for condeminig attacks... As far as mumbai goes it steals the show because it was the biggest attack on India.....

The Mumbai attacks haven't been resolved either. And even before arrests had been made for the Mumbai attacks, the Indian Muslims were being asked to condemn the attacks. And btw, Hindutva terrorists that conducted the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express have been arrested, & some of them have been convicted as well. Yet, I see no condemnation coming from any Hindu actor. Why?

Whats Hindutva, seriously? I don't think it's an actual word so I am curious to know what it means and how it is different from world Hindu? Were Mumbai attacks launched by Indians Muslims? If that is the case and Amir khan apologized for that, than Hindu actor must be "asked". But If Mumbai attacks came from Pakistan, how do you draw the parallel? And why was Shahrukh khan asked to condemn Mumbai attack? He never said anything for 4-5 other bomb blasts in Mumbai before?

Saffron terrorism/Hindutva terrorism that conducted terrorist activities such as the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express killed Muslims only, these were not riots.

Ajmer blast carried out to deter Hindus from dargah visit: Aseemanand

i hope this very statement will clarify your doubts

But what does Hindutva mean? It's like saying Muslims didn't bomb a place, muslimiyad or something bombed it.

India has a Mecca Masjid? What happened in Malegaon?

I'm asking you, did a Hindu actor ever condemn the actions of Hindutva terrorists that conduct the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express, Ayodhya, Bhagalpur? There is a widespread notion amongst Indians that terrorism can only be committed by Muslims.

forget Hindu actors ,the whole secular indian brigade of politics,agitation,ethos everything is led mostly by Hindus.

It was Hindu kashmiri pundit Nehru was who choose India to be secular country.

superficial Condemnation , damnation hold zero value , not even idiot in India pay attention to it .

India is secular country and thats enshrined in our Constitution . Anyone who feel religious discrimination can get legal backing of courts upholding his rights.

Whats Hindutva, seriously? I don't think it's an actual word so I am curious to know what it means and how it is different from world Hindu?

You can also call Hindutva terrorism as 'Saffron Terrorism'.

Were Mumbai attacks launched by Indians Muslims?

You're missing the whole point here. The point is not about the Mumbai attacks or Pakistan, it's the fact that Muslim actors have been asked to come out time & time again for actions they didn't commit.

You can also call Hindutva terrorism as 'Saffron Terrorism'.

I think you're missing the whole point here. The point is not about the Mumbai attacks or Pakistan, it's the fact that Muslim actors have been asked to come out time & time again for actions they didn't commit.

Lol give me a single link where they were ASKED

forget Hindu actors ,the whole secular indian brigade of politics,agitation,ethos everything is led mostly by Hindus.

It was Hindu kashmiri pundit Nehru was who choose India to be secular country.

superficial Condemnation , damnation hold zero value , not even idiot in India pay attention to it .

India is secular country and thats enshrined in our Constitution . Anyone who feel religious discrimination can get legal backing of courts upholding his rights.

What do you say to the Sachar Commission Report that clearly demonstrates the religious discrimination the Indian Muslims face from the state in all fields of life, which results in them being the most underrepresented & impoverished minority?

What do you say to the Sachar Commission Report that clearly demonstrates the religious discrimination the Indian Muslims face from the state in all fields of life, which results in them being the most underrepresented & impoverished minority?

Sachar Committee Report: Conspiracy to divide India
By: Saurav Basu
Nov-03-2008

So whats the point?

I can give you 100 links which will say that report has flaws....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom