What's new

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

so it was well organise by sangh and they did damage more in 3 days then older riot because state machinery where used wake up otherwise it will be too late.
how many hindus where killed in police firing to prevent them killing minority none.

Dude, he didnt do the riot. He didnt started it and he controlled it in 3 days. Look at Indian riots history. You guys are brainwashed by Media.

SIT appointed by Supreme Court cleared him. Do you know more than SIT ?

so it was well organise by sangh and they did damage more in 3 days then older riot because state machinery where used wake up otherwise it will be too late.
how many hindus where killed in police firing to prevent them killing minority none.
Organized by Sangh ? Train was burnt and planned by Congress leaders. nearby states ruled by Congress refused to send additional police force.

Also, all Muslims were killed by police, but Hindus were killed by Muslim mob ?

What do you want to say ? On what basis are you accusing Modi ? There has been 0 proof of Modi's involvement.

OK, even if you are so damn against Modi, tell me the alternative which will give a stable govt.

Hmm.. So an old ( very old ) interview to make him look weak... hehehe....

Changing of goal post can't change the truth u have said that Supreme Court have given him clean chit when i made u accept the truth that its a small magistrate court of Gujarat then you says that its by the SIT. But the fact remain the same.
Do you have some comprehension problems?
The above was my first reply on this thread. When did I change the goalpost?

And apart from that, do you even know what SIT by supreme court means?
Don't quote me if you want talk shit. Talk somewhere else.

MODI had his hand shaky. Is this person seeking support for best chair in India?

5 year old vedio to make him look weak??

In that standard he's allready dead by now so why bother chanting 'Modi' 'Modi'?

But in reality he's giving nightmares to congressis.... & muslim of gujarat are more safe then them in the great mulla yadav's UP ...

5 year old vedio to make him look weak??

In that standard he's allready dead by now so why bother chanting 'Modi' 'Modi'?

But in reality he's giving nightmares to congressis.... & muslim of gujarat are more safe then them in the great mulla yadav's UP ...

1.) He is weak as duck but all hoopla, media and corporate created hype.

2.) As for congress and rahul gandhi they are good as dead for 2014 general elections. Hell for the congress

3.) And as for UP its nobody's property e it mullah m or whatever mulayam or now secular jinnah worshiper advani or secular modi who weeps like a kid and says how can he kill his own Muslims brothers. The modi is responcible for the killing of 60 hindus in Godhara as his police failed to protect innocent hindus then he failed to protect over 800 Muslims + 300 Hindus died in Gujarat riots.

4.) Muslims of UP are not safe because Modi's mission 272 have UP at the top level. He have sent his right hand and most trusted man Amit Shah then home minsiter of Gujarat at the time of Gujarat Riots to take care of UP.

Within the weeks of he visit of Modi's Amit Shah the UP have seen riots at the Muzaffarnagar the place where there were no riots for last 65 years not even during ayodhya-babri masjid time.

Now, Modi's mission of UP is complete he have divided the people on communal riots to get votes and try to became PM on dead bodies as he have done in the Gujarat.

Most people don't know that Gujarat riots have happened just 6 months before Gujarat elections when Modi want to return as CM and now UP riots have also occurred just 6 months before general elections when Modi wants to be PM.

Hmm.. So an old ( very old ) interview to make him look weak... hehehe....

What's this old or new thing?? A lion is lion even in childhood and a dog is dog even in young age.

4.) Muslims of UP are not safe because Modi's mission 272 have UP at the top level. He have sent his right hand and most trusted man Amit Shahme minsiter of then ho Gujarat at the time of Gujarat Riots to take care of UP.

Within the weeks of he visit of Modi's Amit Shah the UP have seen riots at the Muzaffarnagar the place where there were no riots for last 65 years not even during ayodhya-babri masjid time.

Now, Modi's mission of UP is complete he have divided the people on communal riots to get votes and try to became PM on dead bodies as he have done in the Gujarat.

Most people don't know that Gujarat riots have happened just 6 months before Gujarat elections when Modi want to return as CM and now UP riots have also occurred just 6 months before general elections when Modi wants to be PM.

What's this old or new thing?? A lion is lion even in childhood and a dog is dog even in young age.

Hmm.. this is how you want to fight Modi..? No wonder you are loosing. Falsehood and Lies do not carry weight these days.

Frankly speaking.. Muslims themselves are not united now and thats what scares some thekedars of Muslims. They know that if Muslims cease to exist as consolidated vote bank, the appeasement might slow down.

Karan Thapar: Mr Narendra Modi, let’s start by talking about you. In the six years that you have been the CM of Gujarat, the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation has declared Gujarat to be the best administered state. India Today, on two separate occasions, declared that you are the most efficient chief minister. And despite that people still call you to your face a mass murderer and they accuse you of being prejudiced against Muslims' Do you have an image problem'

Narendra Modi: I think it’s not proper to say that (there are) people. There are two or three persons who talk in this terminology and I always say God bless them.

Q: You are saying this is the conspiracy of two or three persons only'

Modi: I have not said so.

Q: But you are saying it’s only two or three people.

Modi: This is the information I have. It’s the people’s voice.

Q: Can I point out to you that in September 2003, the Supreme Court said that they had lost faith in the Gujarat government' In April 2004, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court said that you were like a modern day Nero who looks the other side when helpless children and innocent women were being burnt. The Supreme Court seems to have a problem with you.

Modi: I have a small request to make. Please go through the SC judgment. If there is anything in writing, I’ll be happy to know everything.

Q: There was nothing in writing, you are right. It was an observation.

Modi: If it is in (the) judgment, then I’ll be happy to give you the answer.

Q: But do you mean a criticism by the chief justice in court doesn’t matter'

Modi: It’s a simple request. Please go through the court judgment. Hand out the sentence you are quoting and let the people know it.

Q: OK. It wasn’t just an open comment made by the Chief Justice. In August 2004, the Supreme Court reopened some 2,100 cases out of a total of around 4,600 — almost 40 per cent — and they did so because they believed that justice hadn’t happened in Gujarat.

Modi: I’ll be happy. Ultimately, the court of law will take the judgment.

Q: But isn’t this the reason that despite the fact (that) India Today called you the best chief minister, (and) the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation says Gujarat is the best administered state, tens of millions say Modi is prejudiced against the Muslims. This is why I ask you do you have an image problem'

Modi: Actually, I have not spent a single minute on my image. And that can also be a reason. I am busy with my work. I am committed to Gujarat, I am dedicated to Gujarat. I never talk about my image, (have) never spent a single minute for my image, and confusions may be there.

Q: I’ll tell you what the problem is, even five years after the Gujarat killings of 2002, the ghost of Godhra still haunts you. Why have you not done more to allay that ghost'

Modi: This I give it to media persons like Karan Thapar. Let them enjoy.

Q: Can I suggest something to you'

Modi: I have no problem.

Q: Why can’t you say that you regret the killings that happened' Why can’t you say maybe the government should have done more to protect Muslims'

Modi: What I had to say I have said at that time, and you can find out my statements.

Q: Just say it again.

Modi: Not necessary I have to talk about in 2007 everything you want to talk about.

Q: But by not saying it again, by not letting people hear the message repeatedly, you are allowing an image contrary to the interest of Gujarat to continue. It’s in your hands to change it.

Modi: (Takes the microphone off.) I’ll have to rest. I need some water.

Q: Paani (water).

Modi: Dosti bani rahe. Bas. I’ll be happy. You came here. I am happy and thankful to you. I can’t do this interview. It’s OK your things are. Apne ideas hain, aap bolte rahiye, aap karte rahiye. Three-four questions I’ve already enjoyed. Nahin please.

Q: But Modi saab...

Modi: Nahin please, Karan

Q: But Modi saab

Modi: Karan, dekho main dostana sambhand rakhna chahta hoon, aap usko koshish kariye…

Q: Mujhe ek cheez samjhaiye, Sir. I am not talking about doing anything wrong. I am saying why can’t you correct your image'

Modi: This is not the time. Uske liye aap mujhe 2002 mein mile hote, 2003 mein mile hote, main sab kar leta.

1.) He is weak as duck but all hoopla, media and corporate created hype.

2.) As for congress and rahul gandhi they are good as dead for 2014 general elections. Hell for the congress

3.) And as for UP its nobody's property e it mullah m or whatever mulayam or now secular jinnah worshiper advani or secular modi who weeps like a kid and says how can he kill his own Muslims brothers. The modi is responcible for the killing of 60 hindus in Godhara as his police failed to protect innocent hindus then he failed to protect over 800 Muslims + 300 Hindus died in Gujarat riots.

4.) Muslims of UP are not safe because Modi's mission 272 have UP at the top level. He have sent his right hand and most trusted man Amit Shah then home minsiter of Gujarat at the time of Gujarat Riots to take care of UP.

You dont have any idea about Muzaffarnagar... Zakir bhai, need to know about reality... Nobody is asking congress for mass murdering of Sikhs in 84, nobody is asking to SP congress for murdering of Hindus and muslims in muzaffarnagar,, why there were riots in Assam as well.... See this is perfect weapon congress and other so called secular parties of India will use against Modi... You know that In Kishtwar about 200 hindus were burned alive last years after Namaz of Ramzan.. Nobody was charged in this case... Why?? You did not challenged that... You did not questioned Sikh riots where they were massacred by Hindus in 1984. In Muzaffarnagar, many children have died (mostly muslims) you did not questioned SP... Should I question your intentions...

No I shouldn't... Its prejudice which is driving your thoughts... Think again....

Last edited:
Q: But Modi saab

Modi: Karan, dekho main dostana sambhand rakhna chahta hoon, aap usko koshish kariye…

Q: Mujhe ek cheez samjhaiye, Sir. I am not talking about doing anything wrong. I am saying why can’t you correct your image'

Modi: This is not the time. Uske liye aap mujhe 2002 mein mile hote, 2003 mein mile hote, main sab kar leta.

You dont have any idea about Muzaffarnagar... Zakir bhai, need to know about reality... Nobody is asking congress for mass murdering of Sikhs in 84, nobody is asking to SP congress for murdering of Hindus and muslims in muzaffarnagar,, why there were riots in Assam as well.... See this is perfect weapon congress and other so called secular parties of India will use against Modi... You know that In Kishtwar about 200 hindus were burned alive last years after Namaz of Ramzan.. Nobody was charged in this case... Why?? You did not challenged that... You did not questioned Sikh riots where they were massacred by Hindus in 1984. In Muzaffarnagar, many children have died (mostly muslims) you did not questioned SP... Should I question your intentions...

No I shouldn't... Its prejudice which is driving your thoughts... Think again....

1.) I am no supporter of CONgress to hell with the CONgress.

2.) From kishtwar or SP. You have posted irrelevant examples. But i will take the pain to explain 2 + 2 = 4.

3.) Your answer point to point:

a.) 84 riots was controlled within 3 days of first death reported but Gujarat riots spread over 1 whole month.

b.) 84 riots were in during rajiv gandhi time he is dead and not running for the PM post but Gujarat riots were during Modi time and he is alive and running for PM post.

c.) Kishtwar riots were in NC regime and NC leader Omer Abdullah is not running for PM post but Modi is running that's why we raise Gujarat riot cases but not kishtwar riots.

d.) You have then raised question on the SP govt., for ur kind info Akilesh Yadav is not running for PM post but Gujarat CM Modi is surely running for PM post.

Hence raising SP or NC or Omar Abdullah or Rajive Gandhi or kishtwar is out of question and irrelevant but raising questions about Modi is valid and well justified because he is the only person out of these individual who is running for the PM post.

2.) From kishtwar or SP. You have posted irrelevant examples. But i will take the pain to explain 2 + 2 = 4.

a.) 84 riots was controlled within 3 days of first death reported but Gujarat riots spread over 1 whole month.

b.) 84 riots were in during rajiv gandhi time he is dead and not running for the PM post but Gujarat riots were during Modi time and he is alive and running for PM post.

c.) Kishtwar riots were in NC regime and NC leader Omer Abdullah is not running for PM post but Modi is running that's why we raise Gujarat riot cases but not kishtwar riots.

d.) You have then raised question on the SP govt., for ur kind info Akilesh Yadav is not running for PM post but Gujarat CM Modi is surely running for PM post.

Hence raising SP or NC or Omar Abdullah or Rajive Gandhi or kishtwar is out of question and irrelevant but raising questions about Modi is valid and well justified because he is the only person out of these individual who is running for the PM post.
Nothing is irrelevant mate if the follow involved politicians sit on the chair or decide the fate of India....
and Gujarat riots were controlled within 3 days... The total death were more than 8000 in case of 84... The kins of Rajiv must apologize to the nation for what he had done....

Dont say you are not same biased when modi was only CM of Gujarat not running for PM post...

Your arguments does not make any sense .

Akhilesh Yadav and Omar Abdullah are CMs of two states in India .

If Modi is responsible for Gujarat riots , so is Akhilesh and Omar .

Was this hunt against Modi started after he was announced the PM candidature ?? NO

Will you guys stop hunting him if tomorrow he backs down from running for PM ?? NO

So your point that others are not running for PM post is BS .

You want Modi to be responsible for Gujarat riots at the same time do not want Omar , Akhilesh or Rajiv Gandhi and likes of many others to not to be made responsible .

So all those Modi haters make these stupid excuse of running for PM post to again hunt him .

Modi Did the right thing by denying the interview. Karan is a Journalist. He can not say anybody what to do and what not. Infact Jethmalani threw him out of his House.

After failing to prove anything against Modi in court, they are hell band to prove modi guilty in Media trials.

They do not have anything against Killing of Muslims. Infact they do not mind killing Muslims by anybody. They have no objection of Muslims being killed in Hashimpura, Bhagal pur, Maharashtra or Gujarat in 1969. They have problem with Muslims being killed in 2002 riots only. They do not have any objection of Muslims killing Hindus in Train or subsequent Riots. This guys are totally Mum in Muzzarffar Nagar Riots.

Back
Top Bottom