What's new

Najam Sethi, this guy talks sense.

I think Najam Sethi provides very good analysis on issues. I watch his show on GEO regularly. If more journalist were as calm and composed on issues in pakistan. Making policy in this country would be a lot easier.

hello, your najam sethi was just busted, he chose the west while talking on raymond davis issue, and now every body knows he is a liar and davis is a cia guy... the whole bullshitt credibhility of najam sethi goes donw the drain

hello, your najam sethi was just busted, he chose the west while talking on raymond davis issue, and now every body knows he is a liar and davis is a cia guy... the whole bullshitt credibhility of najam sethi goes donw the drain

He himself had said in the very first program on RD that he may be a CIA agent or, an private mercenary sponsored by CIA..

No offence to you brother, there are alot of Urdu speakers like you who are loyal and patriotic towards Pakistan.

But sad reality is majority of Urdu-speakers are like Parvez Hoodbhoy,Ahmed Rashid, ect, They say they are criticising Pakistan, but in reality they do this "criticism" in the name of their love for india.

would you please shut up. stop posting crap.

Najam Sethi is a learned man, but very pessimist.
Listening to him sometimes makes us believe that everything has come to an end in Pakistan, very pessimist and very negative.

He himself had said in the very first program on RD that he may be a CIA agent or, an private mercenary sponsored by CIA..

he said davis shot the robbers and he had diplomatic visa, what sort of spy has diplomativ visa??

not fan of najam, but the guy made fool out of himself and now he is on the path for some weird reason bashing Imran Khan, so according to him a man who was a cricket player cannot come into politics, then you mr. najam have no right to discuss politics when you're just a third class journalist who writes a complete web page on imran khan to show your own frustration.

He just ruined his own credibility.

On one side, we have Tom Dick and Harry, and the other side, we have Blain..... well, that says it all.

I totally agree with his points. There really is no alternate but talks to make some sense out of this Kashmir dilemma. The only consideration has to be that the pride of both sides should not be bruised and Kashmiris are allowed some alternate different from status-quo.

Najam Sethi is a learned man, but very pessimist.
Listening to him sometimes makes us believe that everything has come to an end in Pakistan, very pessimist and very negative.

Plenty of Pakistani journalists like that. Ahmed Rashid is one too. Ahmed Rashid in fact has been in fact doing that for all the 6 or 7 odd years I've been seeing his article.

Plenty of Pakistani journalists like that. Ahmed Rashid is one too. Ahmed Rashid in fact has been in fact doing that for all the 6 or 7 odd years I've been seeing his article.

i think one of your ret paf men admitted that infat it was pakistan (siya ul haq )who attacked india..i have seen a you tube video.

Lets hope it happens soon enough, I want to party it up in Goa! :)

n i want to visit swat valley....a fren in islamabad told me its heaven on earth.......:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

i think one of your ret paf men admitted that infat it was pakistan (siya ul haq )who attacked india..i have seen a you tube video.

doesnt matter who attacked whom.......we all get screwed if we continue this animosity:undecided:

:rofl: I like this guy... Najam sethi is bit like a Najomi ... A Guy who tell fortune .... Whenever anything happens he always say .. " I knew it will happen".

Just because someone is good at talking, does'nt mean he speaks the truth. Even Mubashir Luqman criticized him once in his program... He is a traitor.

Back
Top Bottom