What's new

Nabbed - who vandalised Amar Jawaan in Bombay

El Weirdo

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Man who desecrated Amar Jawan memorial in Mumbai detained

Mumbai: More than 15 days after a man was photographed desecrating the Amar Jawan Smarak at Mumbai's CST station, he has finally been identified and detained.

Sources say the police began a man hunt for him as soon as his picture vandalising the memorial appeared in the media. Police are also looking for his accomplice who was also photographed destroying the monument.

Police believe they was part of the mob in the riots that erupted on August 11 at Azad Maidan, where thousands had gathered to protest against the deaths of Muslims in ethnic violence in Assam. Two people had died and more than 50 were injured, most of them policemen.

WHO say WE ARE NOT SECULAR...

Along with Amitabh Bachchan movies and an Urdu daily.

We Hindus (too many) and Sikhs / Buddhists (too little) arent vote bank ... Muslims are @ 20%. and the b@stard leeches Living Illegally in Assam etc with their cousins around 15 - 20 Million..

Concentration camps for the Leeches . Anytakers?

Hmmm....,
Better treat him to Jr. B's & RGV movies and as for Biryani, my staff canteen's cook can take care of that :woot:.
Believe me 2-3 days of this Mehmaan Nawazi and he'll think 100 times before committing any badmashi for agle 7 janam.

We Hindus (too many) and Sikhs / Buddhists (too little) arent vote bank ... Muslims are @ 20%. and the b@stard leeches Living Illegally in Assam etc with their cousins around 15 - 20 Million..

See I don't see problem with Indian Muslims. But those illegal migrants must be taken care of..
1. Make a refugee camp for them along with BD borders, so that they can move to there nation when ever they feel bore.
2. The camp will be governed/taken care by Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims so that they can not say India is killing Muslims.
3. Those illegals migrants must be neuter so that they can not breed. Today they are in million., tomorrow they can grow 50-60 million, there breeding rate id higher, they must be neuter.
4. Don't give them voting rights.
5. Give them conditional work permits.
6. Give them work according to there potential.
7. Don't do any crime aginst them.. Human right must be taken into account,,

Jai hind..

Sir what have you done for the nation that entitles you to judge others.

Legally he/they can be only charged with destroying govt property/arson..Do it and get it over with..

See I don't see problem with Indian Muslims. But those illegal migrants must be taken care of..
1. Make a refugee camp for them along with BD borders, so that they can move to there nation when ever they feel bore.
2. The camp will be governed/taken care by Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims so that they can not say India is killing Muslims.
3. Those illegals migrants must be neuter so that they can not breed. Today they are in million., tomorrow they can grow 50-60 million, there breeding rate id higher, they must be neuter.
4. Don't give them voting rights.
5. Give them conditional work permits.
6. Give them work according to there potential.
7. Don't do any crime aginst them.. Human right must be taken into account,,

Jai hind..

I prefer Gulags. They can be used for the development of infra in NE.

Back
Top Bottom