What's new

Nabbed - who vandalised Amar Jawaan in Bombay

That kick was for every Dalit, for every woman raped, for every mosque burned, for ever Muslim butchered, for ever mass grave, for every Sikh massacred, and for every female child killed.

That kick was for humanity.

I salute this boy.

So what was every blast in Pakistan for.

He will remain a symbol of freedom in the hearts of the oppressed in India forever.

The photo is iconic.

Sure the photo will forever haunt the religion of peace.

He will remain a symbol of freedom in the hearts of the oppressed in India forever.

The photo is iconic.

Yeah perhaps some day a Pakistani Shia or a Hindu or a Christian can do the same in your country for all the atrocities they have faced.

The photo is iconic.

A man who desecrated a monument dedicated to 1857 revolt soldiers = symbol of freedom ? :woot:

If a neo-colonial British imperialist makes such a statement it makes sense.

If a Pakistani says so, We can think of only thing ......................:lol:

That kick was for every Dalit tortured, for every woman raped, for every mosque burned, for every Muslim butchered, for every mass grave, for every Sikh massacred, and for every female child killed.

I salute this boy.

:) Do you know what memorial was that??? That memorial was to honor those who sacrificied their life against Tyrany of British empire... Oh! whom I am telling this...

Your goggle is obstructing the view..

Along with Amitabh Bachchan movies and an Urdu daily.

We Hindus (too many) and Sikhs / Buddhists (too little) arent vote bank ... Muslims are @ 20%. and the b@stard leeches Living Illegally in Assam etc with their cousins around 15 - 20 Million..

Concentration camps for the Leeches . Anytakers?

Hey dont bag everyone together

Missile man is Muslim
One of the comupter guy [ Azim premji] is also a muslim

WE shud put all the salafis and wahabis in to concentration camp ,
Madrassas shud follow state issued syllabus and and mullah found to isssue nonsense fatwas and violent speeches shud be packed off to land of purity

That kick was for every Dalit tortured, for every woman raped, for every mosque burned, for every Muslim butchered, for every mass grave, for every Sikh massacred, and for every female child killed.

I salute this boy.

I would not go as far, but he certainly made a statement. A rather strong one that got the troll brigade here all worked up. !!

The photo is iconic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you Crazpak

this pic will be a symbol of tolerance shown to muslims in india......Remember a minister who was assasinated for challeging the balsephemy law and how ur legal system acted ........

This young man has done a great service to mankind.

Yeah, he has by guaranteeing that his stupidity gene won't have the chance to be passed on to another generation. By the time everyone is done with him, his family jewels will....well no longer be "family" jewels & will have as much value as stuffed animal heads. Purely ornamental value!:lol:

I salute this boy.

I don't know what was he licking and why the lynch mob is out, but the frustrations lead to bursting of emotions in different ways.

I salute this boy.
you are a proud pakistani

I salute this boy.

I don't know what was he licking and why the lynch mob is out, but the frustrations lead to bursting of emotions in different ways.

Azim premjee is Shia Muslim, who are not Muslim according to Sunnis...

When Jinna requested Premjee father to shift Pakistan, he refused. He knew that Pakistan will not be safe for Non-Sunni sects.

The Dawoodi Bohra trace their belief system back to Yemen, where it evolved from the Fatimid Caliphate and where they were persecuted due to their differences from mainstream Sunni Islam and Zaydi Shia Islam. This prompted the shift of Dawoodi Bohras to India.

India saved many culture/sect/religion. Jews, Parsis, Bohra Muslims are not ingratitude like some other sect.

In India the Bohras were persecuted by the Mughal rulers. The 32nd Dai Qutubuddin Shaheed was prosecuted and beheaded in 1648 AD under Aurangzeb.

Pakistani are admirer of Aurangzeb, do you think they will accept Dawoodi Bohras???

Back
Top Bottom