What's new

N-deal with Pak could hit ties, India cautions China

you only have 2 reactors, 2 are being build, would you put all those reactors under scanner???

Deal with China means officialy not just allowing the Material but also the technology OPENLY, how many sanctions did you have after recieving the technology speacially for bomb from China, secretly?? What AQ khan did can be done again and still Pakistan continues with its Nuclear Ambition.
So don't tell us your theories.

We have right now 4-5 nuke reactors & 1-2 or more being currently build minus these new 2 ones. Out of the 4-5, 2 are currently under IAEA watch, while the rest 2-3 are not as they are for military purpose, and the ones being built would be also under IAEA watch.

And as for your rest of BS, no need for any more comments as they have already been answered many times, but in the end would just say, with the Indian record of stealing nuke material to make a peaceful purposes bomb and peaceful nuke test, how can the world be sure that India will not steal again after it gets more of the nuke tech & nuke material from the world. So you guys are not the best judges to judge Pakistan, go and see to your own country, we will to ours.

These new 2 ones are for civil purpose, power generation.

Look this is how I see.

1)If the deal goes through China is winner, cs it gets wt it wants and also check its political clout.
2) If deal doesn't go through, China is still a winner, even a bigger winner. It will tell you that Indo-American lobby didn't let it happen. There you go. More hate towards India. This is what China exactly wants from you. Hence a strong chance it might back off.

3) If deal doesn't goes thru India is a looser. It gets wt it wants but at the expense of hatred of people of Pakistan. "Look Mean India didn't let the deal happen. They are evil. They enjoy the suffering of you people. More hate speeches."
4) If the deal goes thru, India still looses because now u get what you want. But there's lot at stake.

5) If Pakistan wins it is gud for its energy requirements in long term. But if it doesn't than u know wt happens. Only it is India to be blamed.

So now please try and understand the macro picture. I seriously want this deal to go thru.

Its gud 4 u. But if it doesn't go thru, remember its not India all to be blamed. Somebody somewhere played dirty politics.

Last edited:
^^^agreed buddy ..but the problem is...even if the deal goes through,the hatred will exist in a different form...
we'll see comments like... "evil India tried a lot,but couldnt stop the deal".

so deal or no deal..China wins ;)

^^^agreed buddy ..but the problem is...even if the deal goes through,the hatred will exist in a different form...
we'll see comments like... "evil India tried a lot,but couldnt stop the deal".

so deal or no deal..China wins ;)

Thats wt my point is. China is playing dirty games. The last line looks much better than "Death to Indians for being inhuman." Than they will blame us for even the load shedding. Hence its better that they get this. But i strongly feel that at very later stage China will backoff blaming India.

Thats wt my point is. China is playing dirty games. The last line looks much better than "Death to Indians for being inhuman." Than they will blame us for even the load shedding. Hence its better that they get this. But i strongly feel that at very later stage China will backoff blaming India.

Don't worry China isn't gonna back off just due to Indian factor as they have many other reasons for blaming India, same with Pakistan.

China supported the Indo-US deal when US bended/suspended/broke the NSG rules and China supported it, so China is gonna do the same to US, we did no opposition, so you also keep quiet.

And the reason for US opposition is not to stop the deal, rather more like a chest thumping exercise to show the world that it is still the boss.

Sino-Pak nuke deal and cooperation is a must, as we all know for our energy needs it is one of the most effective and efficient way.

How is this a 'dirty game' when the proposed reactors are meant for power generation and will be under IAEA safeguards like the first two?

Does your argument mean that all of India's civilian reactors provided by the Soviet Union, before the NSG restrictions started applying, are all 'dirty games'?

Man do u speak for the whole country or are u any expert? so how can u say its a stupid reaction? do u think all our Diplomatic machinery is a bunch of fools. For ur info they have the best like IAS and IFS serving there. Countries do not resort to knee jerk reactions particularly in such cases.

Please read the full argument and try to understand sarcasm behind it.. Nothing offensive I meant..but if you still felt it offensive in any sense then Pls accept my apologies.

China is certainly not the US of A where India can try to exert its influence. Even that didnt work as we have seen during the whole F-16 saga. India should remember that the world does not revolve around Indian wishes, So India can continue with its pathetic attitude and in return become the laughing stock for us, while we would continue to harvest from our relations with other countries.
By the way has India ever wondered what kind of impact will this kind of attitude have on Indo Pak ties specially when Pakistan did not oppose such a deal between India and the US and then we hear Ms Rao coming out and spouting nonsense about Pakistan being obsessed with India. Now Ms Rao tell us who is obsessed with whom?:disagree:

Wary India sounds out NSG on China, Pakistan nuke deal

Concerned about the Chinese decision to sell two nuclear reactors to Pakistan, India has sounded out some member nations in the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) with its apprehension that the move violates “international safeguards” and may lead to proliferation.
The NSG meet, slated to begin on June 24 in New Zealand — the day the foreign secretaries of India and Pakistan will meet in Islamabad — is expected to take up the issue. The US has already raised its objection to the Chinese plan to sell reactors to Pakistan.
India did not make many statements against the US-Pakistan nuclear cooperation plans. While Prime Minister Manmohan Singh refused to comment on that deal early this year, then Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee said in 2008 that India “will like to encourage civil nuclear cooperation for peaceful use of nuclear energy” in the context of Islamabad seeking nuclear cooperation on the same lines as the India-US nuclear deal.

This time, however, India has been airing its concerns about the Sino-Pak deal with the 46-member NSG countries, particularly the US and Russia, government sources indicated.
“We are for the peaceful use of nuclear energy. But our civil nuclear cooperation with the US is guided by India-specific guidelines at the International Atomic Energy Agency and exception given to the NSG guidelines. The NSG will be taking note that the proposed Chinese sale of nuclear reactors need to follow international safeguards as well as the genuine proliferation concerns,” a senior government official said.
Sources said that unlike India, Pakistan had a “track record of proliferation”. The A.Q. Khan network ran a supermarket of nuclear technology.

Wary India sounds out NSG on China, Pakistan nuke deal- Hindustan Times

all you pakistani people are funny....when india was going for the nsg deal....you guys(pakistan) was trying its best to stop the deal as much as possible,and now when india does that you guys start crying"not fair"......

india would do all it can in its best interests any your crying/threats will not stop it.

now let the chinese decide(by chinese i mean the communist party,since the other chinese here have no say in their govt's decision i believe)

It would endup hurting India more.. See how the Arabs endup Hurting themselves when they enforced the Oil Embargo..More ever these are nothing but empty threats and poor pressure tactics.

We have right now 4-5 nuke reactors & 1-2 or more being currently build minus these new 2 ones. Out of the 4-5, 2 are currently under IAEA watch, while the rest 2-3 are not as they are for military purpose, and the ones being built would be also under IAEA watch.

And as for your rest of BS, no need for any more comments as they have already been answered many times, but in the end would just say, with the Indian record of stealing nuke material to make a peaceful purposes bomb and peaceful nuke test, how can the world be sure that India will not steal again after it gets more of the nuke tech & nuke material from the world. So you guys are not the best judges to judge Pakistan, go and see to your own country, we will to ours.

These new 2 ones are for civil purpose, power generation.

WE are good in diplomacy so we need not to steal ... plus we have no first use committment unlike Pakistan, ready to use any time.

Secondly you have 2 reactors right now 100 % critical and Kushab was likely Critical.
Nuclear Power in Pakistan
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/pakistan/reactor.htm

lastly, as AQ khan said ,. Pakistan's Nuclear Ambitions are always India Centric. So we have to be caucious.

Last edited:
Paksitan only had some "concerns" regarding India's efforts for nuclear tech.
Pakistan never said that it would cause a rift in its relationship with the west.

It is in India's best interest to actually support Pakistan in this issue as the need is genuine. Someone mentioned "hatred". If you know any indian who has visited Pakistan, just ask them how they were treated. Were they not treated as one of our own? We Pakistanis are a lot morre broad minded & open. I know that for a fact.

They are nuclear reactors - not nuclear weapons. They will help Pakistan generate electricity for its masses. India and Pakistan have enough nukes to obliterate each other - so what's the problem if they have a few more? As far as tolerating Israel is concerned - the South African govt. recently made public a secret agreement between Israel and the white supremacist pre-Mandela South Africa regime - where Israel would provide nukes to South Africa in return for uranium - how cozy. I am against nukes - against any country having them - but it smacks of hypocrisy when rules are made exclusive.

:smitten:i jst hope that pakistan will get the reactors n clearance from the NSG group so that they can meet there energy requirements.this will help i there economy and the whole south asia will get stronger...:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom