What's new

Mystery Move Of Army Units To Delhi! Coup Rehearsal?

Not only this, many critics panned Antony as a man of inaction that caused this mess (including ammunition shortage & TATRA) in the first place.

Its not that easy. Touching media is like raking a Hornest's Nest.

Of course not, provided that they assume that other formation commanders will join in..Which is unlikely. Also IAF & IN should be on board... again highly unlikely. Also also if push comes to shove , GoI can direct CRPF, ITBP, Assam Rifles and other individual police forces to move against Army formations.

Now knowing our paramilitary forces as we do, that is something I would pay to see! :lol:

Now knowing our paramilitary forces as we do, that is something I would pay to see! :lol:

I am not suggesting that they go all out against Army formations..its just not possible, but they can buy some time until GoI finds some solution. In my city there is a IA cantonment, IAF command, BSF & CRPF camp. So GoI can order the BSF & CRPF and if needed CISF to surround the IA camp.

Again how much willing ,will be the jawans of paramilitary and IA to fight eachother remains to be seen as its not uncommon to have families in different security agencies.

People have no Idea about how much Armed forces are pissed by congress policies.

Leave IAF & IN out of it and as for Congress policies they could have done a coup immediately after 1962, but they didn't and India was ruled by Congress for much of its independent history without much problem.

Also also if push comes to shove , GoI can direct CRPF, ITBP, Assam Rifles and other individual police forces to move against Army formations.
This rag tag circus comprising the CRPF, ITBP Police etc will be mincemeat if they try anything stupid against the army! You really think these untrained pot bellied police forces can fight the Indian Army? Jeeez! You gotta be kidding me!
lol-031.gif

Okay lets end this pure speculative BS!
--------------------------------------------

Govt & Army rubbish 'spook' story

The Ministry of Defence (MoD) has denied the reports published in the media on Wednesday (April 4) which suggested that two units of the Indian Army had made a non notified and unexpected movement towards New Delhi. Defence Secretary Shashikant Sharma has rubbished the suggestions made in the report and said that all troop movements were routine.

A defence spokesperson categorically denied the reports telling TIMES NOW that the report was baseless. Earlier a newspaper had reported that part of the Mechanised Unit from the 33rd Armoured Division based in Hissar and an element of the 50 Para Brigade based in New Delhi had made non-notified movements towards New Delhi.

Govt & Army rubbish 'spook' story

Report on suspicious army movement baseless: Govt

I am not suggesting that they go all out against Army formations..its just not possible, but they can buy some time until GoI finds some solution. In my city there is a IA cantonment, IAF command, BSF & CRPF camp. So GoI can order the BSF & CRPF and if needed CISF to surround the IA camp.

Again how much willing ,will be the jawans of paramilitary and IA to fight eachother remains to be seen as its not uncommon to have families in different security agencies.

From that info I'm guessing your city is trivandrum? Are you sure there is a BSF camp there?

In any case I don't see what any number of police units can do against a mechanised infantry formation.

Back
Top Bottom