What's new

Myanmar jails Muslim for ‘rape attempt’, people riot

I thought the Indian Mujihadeen claimed responsibility for the bombing of Bodh Gaya?

Not Al-qaeda.
this attack has nothing to do with bodh gaya.. this is an ongoing conflict there..
not sure about IM claimed it, I read the news that it did not claim it... some say hindu groups did it to put blame on muslim terrorists but these are just speculations.

Exactly like Punjabis do to innocents accused of Blasphemy. Not only that; the Party that led to those riots PMLN is rewarded by public by electing them to government in centre. I am guessing Buddhists have finally adopted the Punjabi formula. What is good for the goose is good for gander.

That's the point dumbo

Let's target more copts, syrian xtians, pskistani hindus or indonesian Buddhists

The muslim world is massive we have a ton of kaffir minorities if Buddhists kill and attack muslims then let us get revenge by attacking Buddhists minorities and Hindu minorities or burn more Copt or syrian churches

Do you not think such a response is valid

I thought you were pretty expert yourself.

Muslims Burn Christians Alive In Pakistan - YouTube

Not sure about if anyone died in that one, but around 80 people were effected by these scum.

But your numbers of 150,000 just boggle the mind. You truly lead the way.

By the way what's with you hiding behind the Pakistani flag. Not proud of being Indian?

Moderators can we act on this guy?

Not sure about if anyone died in that one,

Yeah, Christians including children were burnt alive in this one courtesy of your leader the Nawaz Sharif. Why don’t you know about this; and how come he is now the PM of country? Why is Nerndara Modi so bad while Nawaz Sharif is so good for doing the same thing?

That's the point dumbo

Let's target more copts, syrian xtians, pskistani hindus or indonesian Buddhists

The muslim world is massive we have a ton of kaffir minorities if Buddhists kill and attack muslims then let us get revenge by attacking Buddhists minorities and Hindu minorities or burn more Copt or syrian churches

Do you not think such a response is valid

And the heroic statement was made while living in UK LOL.

You started it. You have been persecuting everyone from day one. It was only after incidents like Gojra and Shanti Nagar where you burnt alive Christians, Churches and bibles that, that person burnt the Quran in US specifically mentioning that he did this as protest on persecution and murders of his Christian brothers and sisters in Muslim lands. But I say bring it on. There are 6.5 billion non-Muslims in the world who you regularly sell your mothers to for dollars. They are also mighty in military power. If you need to learn the lesson of tolerance the hard way then let the game begin. In the next earthquake or flood do not beg the non-Muslim nations for any aid, which you would anyway, shameless that you are.

And the heroic statement was made while living in UK LOL.

First things first. People like the one you quoted needs to be wiped out from the face of this earth.

By the way what's with you hiding behind the Pakistani flag.

I am just not a bigot or terrorist supporter like you Punjabi paindoos. I allow myself to learn things outside of lying propaganda of Mutalia-Pakistan text books and Punjabi media. If that makes me a non-Pakistani then I am proud.

I am just not a bigot or terrorist supporter like you Punjabi paindoos. I allow myself to learn things outside of lying propaganda of Mutalia-Pakistan text books and Punjabi media. If that makes me a non-Pakistani then I am proud.

My salutes to you, not because you are a Pakistani who is talking
something that an Indian would love to hear. I wish we have a few Hindus and christians who could stand for what is right.

I don't, but I think its poetic justice the way these Islamists are being treated all over the world now.
one should always be against injustice and inequality.. if I faced it, I would prefer other dont face it. Its okey to be against islamists but how fair is it to wish injustice against innocents.

I'm just asking a question, I don't want to hear big-talk bro. You guys had failed to stop Al-Qaida so why not in Mynamar :lol:

Interesting question. But AQ cannot operate there as there is no opposition to the government there. The reason why AQ finds easier to operate through sleeper cells to influence and weaken a country's politics is in democracies where a 'liberal' opposition tacitly questions actions against elements of AQ.

Myanmar may be poor but they are ruled by the military. No opposition. A jehadi strike against their interests will mean pure carnage in retribution.

AQ and its types can succeed only against those countries that have a weak/liberal-style democracy where everyone has a right.. even nation's enemies.

Ever wondered why jehad miserably failed in China and Russia? :azn:

one should always be against injustice and inequality.. if I faced it, I would prefer other dont face it. Its okey to be against islamists but how fair is it to wish injustice against innocents.

I agree with you about discrimination and its negatives.

But don't you think that they brought this treatment upon themselves after years of abusing their rights and trying to separate/create an aura of specialty around them? You live in UK don't you? Then you must be knowing what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom