What's new

My English learning thread!!

agree complex ka shikar nahi hona chahiye

thanks alot mates:) this forum is filled with some really awesome people. After lurking for few days, couldn't resist to register. I also love the sense of humor of most of the posters here.

like me??:P

sure lol but you all guys make this forum one awesome place. Probably the best forum I've ever been to.

me too.u like horror movies??also i found your english to be good,as good as mine.surely if you need help in english,so do i.:)

me too.u like horror movies??also i found your english to be good,as good as me.surely if you need help in english,so do i.:)

love horror movies. Probably the best movie genre in my opinion. Just love the suspense it involves and even though it may not be a reality but it makes it looks like one. And thank you but no lol, I still need lot of work on my English.

love horror movies. Probably the best movie genre in my opinion. Just love the suspense it involves and even though it may not be a reality but it makes it looks like one. And thank you but no lol, I still need lot of work on my English.
looks like we share the same liking for horror movies.i think i have close to 100gb of horror collection.

I good at language of grammar skills and I find it good thing of doing to the day which is right now. But @Marshmallow know not the level high of the English that the boy is not the @Talon who no good at this, while masticating her food which is the roti she not make because the she not know how to the make Roti

There are some who didn't know english, but after years now you can actually understand their post. @Imran Khan :rofl:

I know the English of the language of the known which is the thing you do high to after Naswar which make a corner that is circular thread of Naswaristan that is @Hyperion and Greys

Last edited by a moderator:
I good at language of grammar skills and I find it good thing of doing to the day which is right now. But @Marshmallow know not the level high of the English that the boy is not the @Talon who no good at this, while masticating her food which is the roti she not make because the she not know how to the make Roti

I know the English of the language of the known which is the thing you do high to after Naswar which make a corner that is circular thread of Naswaristan that is @Hyperion and Greys

hahahha:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom