What's new

My English learning thread!!

grudge

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam guys. I'm not so very good at English and still improving it. So in this thread I'll be posting stuff related to English that I'm having trouble with. hope you guys will help me out and correct my mistakes. It'll mean a lot to me. Thanks<3

Hamka bhi angrezi nahi awathe, hamar se bhojpuri me baat kara. :hang2:

that was epic :cheesy:

Hey I will join in the english langue thread, to be frank I am not great myself in the language. The conjugation for english is wierd don't you think.

uh,i just wonder....that why the hell do you guys even care about your english..it is not even our language lol...

uh,i just wonder....that why the hell do you guys even care about your english..it is not even our language lol...

I live in Quebec sorrounded by the english horde, I think its better to learn the language better don't you think to communicate with them. I agree on your point though whats the reason of learning anglais in pakistan, where the language is urdu for communication though learning anglais would not be bad either as far as studying abroad goes.

I live in Quebec sorrounded by the english horde, I think its better to learn the language better don't you think to communicate with them. I agree on your point though whats the reason of learning anglais in pakistan, where the language is urdu for communication though learning anglais would not be bad either as far as studying abroad goes.

yes, I agree with you...there is nothing wrong in learning english,but many guys feel inferior that their eng is not that good..i am just against this ''slavery thought thinggy'' i don't know how to exlpain that....:omghaha:

par seekhne mein kiya haraj hai? knowledge whichever way come should be grabbed even if it's coming from west.

par seekhne mein kiya haraj hai? knowledge whichever way come should be grabbed even if it's coming from west.

mai kab deny kerraha hoon??bhai mai tu yeh keh raha hoon..k seekho shauq se seekho but hamaray buhat se naujawan jo surr per sawar ker letey hain na aur complex ka shikaar hojatay hain..yeh baat sahi nahi hai...yeh cheez
my personal views are that it is better nowdays for pakistani and indians to concentrate on chemical reactions and equations rather then sentance structures and vocabluary lol.....

Salam guys. I'm not so very good at English and still improving it. So in this thread I'll be posting stuff related to English that I'm having trouble with. hope you guys will help me out and correct my mistakes. It'll mean a lot to me. Thanks<3

welcome to pdf mate.will surely help you.also i will ask my kashmiri brother @Armstrong to help you,who gas a great command over english.

p.s.
really like your avatar.one of my favourite movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
mai kab deny kerraha hoon??bhai mai tu yeh keh raha hoon..k seekho shauq se seekho but hamaray buhat se naujawan jo surr per sawar ker letey hain na aur complex ka shikaar hojatay hain..yeh baat sahi nahi hai...yeh cheez
my personal views are that it is better nowdays for pakistani and indians to concentrate on chemical reactions and equations rather then sentance structures and vocabluary lol.....
agree complex ka shikar nahi hona chahiye
Welcome to the forum @grudge: and best wishes:tup:

welcome to pdf mate.will surely help you.also i will ask my kashmiri brother @Armstrong to help you,who gas a great command over english.
thanks alot mates:) this forum is filled with some really awesome people. After lurking for few days, couldn't resist to register. I also love the sense of humor of most of the posters here.
p.s.
really like your avatar.one of my favourite movies.
thanks. Loved the whole series but the ending wasn't up to my expectations but nevertheless it was scary at least for me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom