What's new

My definition of secularism is simple, India first, Narendra Modi tells ove

Please enlighten us with your Sicular logic? How? Don't worry your sicular party knows very well how to keep the votes of poor and leave them to be poor for decades.

Im no saying Modi is perfect but he is 200 X better than Rahul. Also, why do we care so much about sentiment when the rest of the Muslim world wants us to fail. INDIA FIRST

south asian men dont know how to drink.
first when they talk about alcohol they talk as if they are going to do something great and think its taboo.
second they think that having 1 glass of alcohol can give them any license to do anything.
third they dont know when to stop and when they say too much.
its just that they are not mature enough to have alcohol.

What about South Asian women, you stink and think your Allah's gift

If saying Nation first is Hindutva, then Jai Hindutva, Hindutva Zindabad. No one should have a problem with it.

Here nationalism is seen as Hindudtva then tell me what is the defn of nationalism

basically he found a way of palming off Hindutva idelogy without having to justify his communal credentials. and lots of people are jumping up and down like it's the revelation of the world.

Please enlighten us with your Sicular logic? How? Don't worry.. your sicular party knows very well how to keep the votes of poor and leave them to be poor for decades. Modi isn't gonna win with these nationalistic statements anyway, for that he needs to start speech about giving free prasad to everyone.

Im no saying Modi is perfect but he is 200 X better than Rahul. Also, why do we care so much about sentiment when the rest of the Muslim world wants us to fail. INDIA FIRST

What about South Asian women, you stink and think your Allah's gift

oh and did i say that they are incapable of introspection and react with a lack of reinement and dignity when shown the truth.

basically he found a way of palming off Hindutva idelogy without having to justify his communal credentials. and lots of people are jumping up and down like it's the revelation of the world.
Yes, even this sense was lacking in his party's drawing rooms where they think their earlier failures were an insufficient dose of Hindutva. It has been some time since a national leader used such rhetoric like 'India first' and there go more points. The sad thing is all the points Modi scores will be counted by the champions of Hindutva as theirs.

Our country is a victim of populism. We just refuse to call what 'our' guy does as populism.

oh and did i say that they are incapable of introspection and react with a lack of reinement and dignity when shown the truth.

"shown the truth"... Stop with your BS. Why won't you do us all a favor and introspect yourself. Your blanket statement on all men in South Asia lacks dignity and refinement. So take your version of the truth and shove it where no man wants to go.

The more MODI speaks, the more I love this guy. I really hope the youth propel him to the forefront. Fuk Rahul

Oh plz....but dynasty politics is fine by you for India? Get real buddy, dynasty politics means a failure of democracy. We are currently under a Banana Republic.

Why do you assume that all Modi criticizers are supporters of dynastic politics or Congress? Reminds of Mamta Banerjee calling every other guy a communist.

Yes, even this sense was lacking in his party's drawing rooms where they think their earlier failures were an insufficient dose of Hindutva. It has been some time since a national leader used such rhetoric like 'India first' and there go more points. The sad thing is all the points Modi scores will be counted by the champions of Hindutva as theirs.

Our country is a victim of populism. We just refuse to call what 'our' guy does as populism.

Just explain in lay man terms - how is telling "I consider nation first and everyone should do that" a bad thing or even a populist thing ?

The inscription in IMA says “The safety, honour and welfare of your country comes first, always and every time. The honour, welfare and comfort of the men you command, come next. Your own ease, comfort and safety comes last, always and every time.”

So are they also populist ?

The sad thing is all the points Modi scores will be counted by the champions of Hindutva as theirs.

No it is rather you guys, who are saying that this is just Hindutva in disguise when no one has even claimed it. You have started blaming them even before they did any such thing. Hindutva or no Hindutva, India first should be our motto. Look at the message , not at who is saying tat.

Why do you assume that all Modi criticizers are supporters of dynastic politics or Congress? Reminds of Mamta Banerjee calling every other guy a communist.

Unfortunately, the alternative to UPA is NDA and to NDA is UPA..lets not even think about third front..:fie:

If you dont support BJP, then what other chocies we have. The reality is that all choices are **** but the worst is RAHUL. I cant even fathom why this lame duck gets a shot. Oh yeah I forgot DYNASTY POLITICS! I like Nitish Kumar, AK Anthony, Shivkumar, MMS. But Advani and the rest of the BJP sucks and just as corrupt as COngress. At least Modi gets **** done.

I think modi is taking a big gamble when he says - "my definition of secularim - India first".

With such a stance he is, or rather hopes to score brownie points with the majority community. But such signals will clearly alienate the minorities. Moreover, the hindu majority is not known to vote together as one cohesive unit.

I really don't see much merit in talk of Modi storming Delhi. At best, he can hope for a senior role in the government via outside support to a shaky alliance in Delhi. But I doubt he will leave Gujarat for anything less than the post of PM.

All Modi haters should first ask where is the Human rights and Justice for victims of 50 riots in UP after 2002, Assam Riots, West Bengal Riots, and most importantly, of Sikh Genocide.

And don't give me two wrongs doesn't makes it right. Selective Amnesia much ?

Where is your moral compass and self righteousness when a Muslim DSP is shot dead at point blank range, when your soldiers are beheaded and you give security to PM of that same nation, making fun of our soldiers' sacrifice.

When your PM says we have done this and that for minorities, based on religion, a Dalit asks what is my fault that I belong to majority but I am oppressed and live much poor life without an NGO fighting my human rights whereas minorities on religious ground enjoy special treatment.

Does religion makes a person special ? Why this distinction based on religion ? Poverty doesn't care about religion, caste etc.

So what's wrong with Nationalism is Secularism. Doesn't it mean that no matter what religion you belong to, it doesn't matter when state makes policies for people of India, and put nation above everything ?

With such a stance he is, or rather hopes to score brownie points with the majority community. But such signals will clearly alienate the minorities.

Why would saying Nation First alienate the minorities (I think you were referring to muslims and christians) ? Why would anybody have a problem in saying "nation first" ?

I think modi is taking a big gamble when he says - "my definition of secularim - India first".

With such a stance he is, or rather hopes to score brownie points with the majority community. But such signals will clearly alienate the minorities. Moreover, the hindu majority is not known to vote together as one cohesive unit.

I really don't see much merit in talk of Modi storming Delhi. At best, he can hope for a senior role in the government via outside support to a shaky alliance in Delhi. But I doubt he will leave Gujarat for anything less than the post of PM.
i am agree with u other state hindu should learn from gujrat .

Back
Top Bottom