What's new

My Dear friend Maha Ali Kazmi just released her Awesome Single " NAZAR "

Sir , She is young enough to be my daughter. I am not into " Cradle Robbing". :D

wessey app kidar ek sath school mein tu nhi parhey..matlab freind kaise ?

very close friendship woo b itni kumsin larkyoon k sath..:D

1017454_153968481457237_1285783058_n.jpg

wessey app kidar ek sath school mein tu nhi parhey..matlab freind kaise ?

very close friendship woo b itni kumsin larkyoon k sath..:D

1017454_153968481457237_1285783058_n.jpg

Aap kay paate may takleef KYON ? :D

BTW my friends range from 8 to 88.

Dude, do you even understand the meaning of the word FRIEND ?

Or your brain remains permanently in the GUTTER ? :D

My Dear Friend Maha is an awesome Singer and she just released her brand new Awesome Single called " NAZAR ". Look out for this Budding Talent from Pakistan. She is ready to take the World by Storm.

MAHA - Nazar (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube

If she was not pretty (even though their are better looking girls out their) the song would not have been produced. Her voice sucks. She can be a rock star in a college though

Aap kay paate may takleef KYON ? :D

BTW my friends range from 8 to 88.

Dude, do you even understand the meaning of the word FRIEND ?

Or your brain remains permanently in the GUTTER ? :D

Uncle ji app ne tu dil par he le liya aur iss larki k liya kidar be dard nhi ho ga na pait mein aur na dil/jigar main :D. :p

App aur app ki close friend kush rhein apne kharchey par wessey app ne close par kuch zyada zoor diya tha isliya posha k dosti kaisey howey ?

On serious note my brain understand the meaning of friend or friendship but my brain always prefer to keep close friendship with people/opposite gender of same age group so i never keep close friendship with teenage especially teen age girls or 50 year old woman..my close friend range from 20 to 35 :)

Uncle ji app ne tu dil par he le liya aur iss larki k liya kidar be dard nhi ho ga na pait mein aur na dil/jigar main :D. :p

App aur app ki close friend kush rhein apne kharchey par wessey app ne close par kuch zyada zoor diya tha isliya posha k dosti kaisey howey ?

On serious note my brain understand the meaning of friend or friendship but my brain always prefer to keep close friendship with people/opposite gender of same age group so i never keep close friendship with teenage especially teen age girls or 50 year old woman..my close friend range from 20 to 35 :)

Thank you @Raja.Pakistani. Let's make a deal , Bro. You live life according to your values and let me live according to mine. I will not tell you how to Live your life and please don't tell me how to live mine. Fair enough ?

Self Deleted because of erroneous information.

Last edited by a moderator:

you are hurting emotions of @Hyperion .. he likes to be fraand with barely legal ... :omghaha:

Thank you @Raja.Pakistani. Let's make a deal , Bro. You live life according to your values and let me live according to mine. I will not tell you how to Live your life and please don't tell me how to live mine. Fair enough ?

Self Deleted because of erroneous information.
Ok agree and i will never have close friendship with girl of my daughter age..yea apne liya bola tha :)

btw i was talking in lighter mood and did not mean to impose my principles or values on you or anyone else ..chaloo ji mitti paoo ..best wishes to her for music career

By the Way, Folks Maha is Single and unattached.

too much info.... :coffee:

Ok agree and i will never have close friendship with girl of my daughter age..yea apne liya bola tha :)

btw i was talking in lighter mood and did not mean to impose my principles or values on you or anyone else ..chaloo ji mitti paoo ..best wishes to her for music career

age main kya hai.. if you feel young.. you are young... :angel:

you are hurting emotions of @Hyperion .. he likes to be fraand with barely legal ... :omghaha:

muja lagta ha hindu guy hyperion k shoulder par bundooq rakh kar fire kar rha hai

lakin actual mein he is talking about himself :P

kohee nhi yaar mard ki age zyada b ho jahey lakin dil 18 saal ka he rehta ha ;)

age main kya hai.. if you feel young.. you are young... :angel:

yea dialouge woo martey hein jo 40 cross kar jatey hein :D

muja lagta ha hindu guy hyperion k shoulder par bundooq rakh kar fire kar rha hai

lakin actual mein he is talking about himself :P

kohee nhi yaar mard ki age zyada b ho jahey lakin dil 18 saal ka he rehta ha ;)

I dont have any artificial range unlike you.... its all in the mind buddy... :cheesy:

I dont have any artificial range unlike you.... its all in the mind buddy... :cheesy:

I have range because mostly people of same age group have common interests and better mutual understanding ..i dont feel comfortable with too young or too old people for close friendship. I am not talking about formal chit chat here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom