What's new

My Dear friend Maha Ali Kazmi just released her Awesome Single " NAZAR "

She is extremely beautiful and talented. Of course I may be biased because she is very close to my heart but I think she is going places. She is a real Sweetheart, bless her heart.

I think your friend looks better than Kalki! But more appreciable than looks is her talent.

I think your friend looks better than Kalki! But more appreciable than looks is her talent.

Thanks @Aka123, I am praying for her because she has struggled in the past and really worked hard. She deserves some accolades now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice song, good wishes to her for future.

matlab?

Lol, oopps! I am sorry sir for wrong words. :D

No kidding, she is very pretty and smart.

--------------------------
Click youtube, the first comment from Indian jealous -"A Star is Born..... Fasten your seat belts and get ready for this Explosive mind blowing Talent. ":rolleyes:

and you are pretty sure this 'atique mirza' is not pakistanisage.... check the description in op... hope you are not being sarcastic :cheesy:

ontopic: good professionally done video.. am not much into music ... but it does not have wow factor for non music guy like me.
on youtube you can either be awsome or really bad.... am sorry but taher shah nailed it.

My Dear Friend Maha is an awesome Singer and she just released her brand new Awesome Single called " NAZAR ". Look out for this Budding Talent from Pakistan. She is ready to take the World by Storm.

MAHA - Nazar (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube

She needs to shoot her director. Seriously dude the video is not a very good one. Secondly she has talent but needs a better musician to compose music for her. Any ways good luck to her.
Araz

just a random note: maha means cow :D

Maha means EYES of DEER. Where did you learn your ARABIC ? In the Meat Market ?

She needs to shoot her director. Seriously dude the video is not a very good one. Secondly she has talent but needs a better musician to compose music for her. Any ways good luck to her.
Araz

This being her first release I can see some problems with the videography. All in all not a bad first attempt. I am sure things will get better down the road.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom