What's new

Mutual rise of China and India will benefit the world

You Indians like to dominate and be the superpower. But in reality, India is not a global player, but just a card. Except for when people want to sell India something, then they talk up India. And the Indian members here shameless post these statements to puff themselves up.
You mean, China wants to sell weapons to India?

:rofl: :rofl:

Nice read.

Thanks for posting :tup:

I hope relationship between India and China improve many folds :cheers:

Most Chinese don't even know what India is

And believe me its the other way around, most chines know well about India as a country with ancient civilization like their own and call it "Yindoo" in their own chines language.

In fact most chines can't even locate pakistan on the world map. And i am saying all this because i personally have more than 15 chines friends on QQ (If you know what it is) from mainland china from beijing to chengdu and 3 of them are PDF forum members :wave:

Mutual rise of China and India will benefit the world = Yes.

But for mutual trust and world peace china should topple CPC dictator.

You Indians like to dominate and be the superpower. But in reality, India is not a global player, but just a card. Except for when people want to sell India something, then they talk up India. And the Indian members here shameless post these statements to puff themselves up.

FYI, US is and will remain the dominate force in international politics.

u guys never accept the reality.those who wont learn from the history perish with time..with 16 trillion dollars public debt and growing unemployment how long do u expect ur govt to maintain such a large army.ur army becoms a white elephant soon 1/4th of ur debt is given by china try to accept the facts its hard but try it

u guys never accept the reality.those who wont learn from the history perish with time..with 16 trillion dollars public debt and growing unemployment how long do u expect ur govt to maintain such a large army.ur army becoms a white elephant soon 1/4th of ur debt is given by china try to accept the facts its hard but try it

.......Do some homework first. From the world bank data, US's unemployment rate is 9.60 in 2010, Russia's is 7.50 in 2010. By the way india's is 4.40 and china's is 4.30. I think US and Russia need break up their whole army according to what you said. You must tell this secret to Obama and Putin.:azn:

.......Do some homework first. From the world bank data, US's unemployment rate is 9.60 in 2010, Russia's is 7.50 in 2010. By the way india's is 4.40 and china's is 4.30. I think US and Russia need break up their whole army according to what you said. You must tell this secret to Obama and Putin.:azn:

and what are the debts, gdp and growth rates and the money they spend on defence and wars...of those countries..please enlighten me...u were saying something abt home work???when did i mention abt russia and china any way russia and china got huge potential their debts are just marginal and compare their millitary exp to u.s'stheir millitary expenditure..u'll get the ans,,u.s cant stay the same way for ever.world is changing

FYI, US is and will remain the dominate force in international politics.

No they won't.This is an Asian century and this century will be dominated by Asian powers.This is an irreversible reality.

and what are the debts, gdp and growth rates and the money they spend on defence and wars...of those countries..please enlighten me...u were saying something abt home work???when did i mention abt russia and china any way russia and china got huge potential their debts are just marginal and compare their millitary exp to u.s'stheir millitary expenditure..u'll get the ans,,u.s cant stay the same way for ever.world is changing

Above is written by you, you talked the public debt and unemployment. OK, now I think you have a clear view of the unemployment rate, then let us talk about pubic debt. 16 trillion dollars is the debt of US, not china. China's is expected to be 1.6trillian dollars. By the way india has the highest debt to GDP rate in BRIC which is about 70% whereas china's is about 20%.

u'll get the ans,,u.s cant stay the same way for ever.world is changing
If you think something like all the world will fall only india can always stand strongly, then just ignore this post, you are not eligible to have a talk with me.

And believe me its the other way around, most chines know well about India as a country with ancient civilization like their own and call it "Yindoo" in their own chines language.

In fact most chines can't even locate pakistan on the world map. And i am saying all this because i personally have more than 15 chines friends on QQ (If you know what it is) from mainland china from beijing to chengdu and 3 of them are PDF forum members :wave:

I always wanted to chat with the Chinese
Can you tell me what is QQ

Above is written by you, you talked the public debt and unemployment. OK, now I think you have a clear view of the unemployment rate, then let us talk about pubic debt. 16 trillion dollars is the debt of US, not china. China's is expected to be 1.6trillian dollars. By the way india has the highest debt to GDP rate in BRIC which is about 70% whereas china's is about 20%.

Actually our public debt to GDP was 80% in 2004 and its been declining ever since.Most of our public debt is owed by Indians.Our external debt is only 20%.

Looking forward to better tomorrow is always good.

India and China needs to find some common grounds and interests

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom