What's new

(Must watch) India Israeli ties - Why Pakistan is worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

back me up

BANNED
Reaction score

In the second part, A Pakistani major is included in the show

Last edited by a moderator:
there are no ties!! its just the common saying the ''i scratch your back and you scratch mine''!! i my view they cant be trusted.they were only there with us when our economy started booming , who was before ?!! they can never ever take place of russia!!

there are no ties!! its just the common saying the ''i scratch your back and you scratch mine''!! i my view they cant be trusted.they were only there with us when our economy started booming , who was before ?!! they can never ever take place of russia!!

yup..for $$$..they even tried to sell AWACS to Chinese until the deal was vetoed by US..so its money...no principles... nothing else...

As for the Russia part you might be true.But remember we established diplomatic relations with Israel only in 1992.So how can you expect a nation whom you dont even have diplomatic relations to help you.?

But after establishing relations they are one of our strongest and reliable partners who helped us in times of need (Kargil) and I can see only an upward growth in the relations.

^^ Israel scored a huge brownie point in Kargil...and they are reaping the benefits out of that today...A master stroke from Israel or whoever decided to help India in its time of need.

there are no ties!! its just the common saying the i scratch your back and you scratch mine!! i my view they cant be trusted.they were only there with us when our economy started booming , who was before ?!! they can never ever take place of russia!!

Israel was a staunch supporter of India right from the beginning. In the international forums, Israel was one country which stood with India for the Kashmir cause at a time when India didnt even recognize the state of Israel. Unlike USA,Israel was with India even when our economy was in shambles. Apart from Russia and France,Israel was the only country which didnot condemn our nuclear tests!! And who do you think Trains our NSG?? It is the Israeli Commandos :smitten:
So please,before you type,do some research.

yup..for $$$..they even tried to sell AWACS to Chinese until the deal was vetoed by US..so its money...no principles... nothing else...

So what??? Dont we have good relations with Iran? Why do they have to forgo their national interests for our sake?

guys, we have great relationships all around the globe except one nation. we have peaceful relation with china

Israel :D .... I believe they are very strong allies ... we share lots of common interest and they are very reliable and share common beliefs in many spheres.

They are very strong because of the past they had ... :)

yup, we have strong ties with Israel, they will surely provide us all the latest tech to counter the nation who hates them.

We have First hand Experience with Israelis and their ancestors for over 1500 years so we know who are we dealing with.

India should Keep its good relations with Israel but not just that they should do what they can to make them more strong. India will see what that means in the future.

"Don't Disturb an Idiot when you know that he is Making a Mistake"

We have First hand Experience with Israelis and their ancestors for over 1500 years so we know who are we dealing with.

India should Keep its good relations with Israel but not just that they should do what they can to make them more strong. India will see what that means in the future.

pls elaborate, what do you want to say? thanks

pls elaborate, what do you want to say? thanks

As far as I could Make it,He means to say that Muslims( exactly Arabs) have dealt with the Jews (Israelis) for the past 1500 years and warns us that they are treacherous and future is not good if we continue as friends with them.It would be better if he could clarify.

BTW we have seen the Jews and even their ancestors.....so no worries.Indian diplomacy knows whom to handle and how to handle things.:

Looks eerily similar to the Indian policy towards its Western Neighbour..

Last edited:

We are no one to make them 'more' or 'less' strong. That's for the Israelis themselves to do. They are a great people and a great nation because they worked their A$$es of. A lot a more respect will be the starting point of any 'good' relations between pakistan and israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom