What's new

Muslim students in Britain boycotting lectures on evolution

Cool. Those who want to belive will believe and those who don't want to believe are free to not.

So Theory of evolution has become Satanic verse for these students.:cheesy:

Boycott is notthe answer. We should disprove the false Darwinism(weapon to destroy the truth) and restore the truth. We should not hear the speech which are told by confused one.

False Darwinism is the enemy to true science.

Boycott is notthe answer. We should disprove the false Darwinism(weapon to destroy the truth) and restore the truth. We should not hear the speech which are told by confused one.

False Darwinism is the enemy to true science.

and what would 'true Darwinism' be?

Not necessarily , scientists have shown that at the rate that evolution normally happens , it would have taken chimps millions of years to evolve in humans , if at all possible. But then again , obviously i don't believe that God created man and put him on the planet.
Than why we still have Chimps

NO doubt it is proven then human came from chimps...genetic codes have proved tht

Lol, people like you are why we have doubt on evolution. Humans DID NOT come from chimps, we have a common ancestor. Did you come from your 4th cousin? Think, man.:undecided:

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I believe unicorns wished the universe into existence. Lucky for us ancient semetic myths tell us the truth.

Whether it is Darwin's theory of Evolution or Creationism, both are just THEORIES! Neither has been proved!

There's another theory that's akin to Creationism that says that Extra Terrestrials created humans by artificial mutation of a particular species of ape, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Well, take your pick!

I think haywards was being sarcastic because genetic research just proved that there is no possible way for chimps to evolve into humans which is just impossible. Then again there is the statistical impossibility of each stage of evolution happening. Then if that is not enough human DNA and cellular structure makes it impossible for us to be here by natural selection as said by Darwin. Consider this for a moment, ever since the theory of evolution came about, billions have been spent in scientific facilities to make a chimp evolve into a human in a laboratory, but none of them have been successful, and they have even found more evidence to the impossiblity of this idea(genetic research, dna, cellular structures).

Truth to be told, still we do not have any idea what soever how we came to be, some of us just try to push Darwinism and Creationism through our throat knowing there are a lot of holes in them.

And regarding the third theory which is "Intelligent Design" theory it basically accepts that some one "intelligent" created us, it could be aliens, or it could be God or whatever you want to believe. A good number of scientists are agreeing with this theory but mainstream science still thinks this is a joke. You could also say this is a scientific version of creationism. As ridiculous as scientific creationism sounds, you would be surprised to know that there is significant amount of evidence such as scientific, religious scriptures(ancient stuff like sumerian, persian, egyptian, etc etc), geological stuff to support that. There are a number of documentaries available on this theory available on youtube and similar sites, i would suggest you guys look it up.

some where i read that it is not chimps which is ancestor of human but human and chimps evolved from a common ancestor .

students will make any excuse to skip classes....

Back
Top Bottom