What's new

Muslim appeasement | Modi Govt to repair riot damaged Mosques

LOL .....by that same logic Indian govt. should help rebuild 10,000 or more temples that were destroyed in India for the last 1000 years. ...... or does your 'secular' views extend only to mosques broken 10 years back ? :azn:

This is most certainly a minority appeasement tactic worked under the shadow of the court ....... but the most likely target seems to be 'secular' Hindus and maybe a small segment of muslims and large part of Non Hindu voters.

Bana hi na dein. Actually they should, in fact since the Hindu community can be far more understanding- if the adequate clearances are provided and any "disputes" can be resolved (disputes which are propagated by the babus) then those temples can and should be built. Hell the community will probably fund all of it on its own too- some people don't need handouts and don't like them either.

Well, now we know that comprehension indeed seems to be the issue here. Perhaps you need to revisit the post. I specifically stated that the "strain " of violent extremism present within the community needs to be correctly termed as Islamic terror, that does not equal clamoring for the whole Muslim community to be labelled as terrorists. If you must indulge in an association fallacy then at least be more eloquent about it.

There have been clear examples of violent extremism in the Hindu community such as the members of Abhinav Bharat- who happen to be incarcerated at the moment unlike the mujahids who run amok all over Islamabad. Before you throw a spanner let us be clear that there is a marked difference between divisive leaders, rioters, bigots, leaders of internationally proscribed terrorist organisations and non-uniformed armed proxies in legally and semantically apt terms. We are well versed in dealing with any armed and extremist organisation which takes up arms against the state and wages war against the state- hopefully you will grasp the legal context here. Extremism of any and all kinds is unacceptable. No god, no prophet, no avatar and no saint is above the constitution of this land. The laws and tenets of these gods must either bow before the constitution or be rendered null and void.

Authors, artists, musicians, scientists and academics of all sorts must remain outside the ambit of religious rules and tenets. Neither Krishna nor Muhammad are more important than artistic expression and human progress. On that my stand has always been absolutely clear.

POTA and TADA are draconian according to whom, not our courts nor according to most of the members of the parliament. That is the only criterion that is relevant, not the sentiments of people who have no legal background or expertise.

1. Your acceptance of Hindu terrorists presence calls for generalization term in case of Indian Hindus too?? NO So its also a big NO to generalize Indian Muslims by using it for all of them.

2. Secondly your weak attempt to bring in Pakistan into entirely Indian debate is a sign of your frustration of Hindu terror facts.

3. About TOTA/PODA : had been termed draconian laws by the international bodies and human rights organisations as well.

Anyway will BJP/Modi bring in TODA?PODA type laws again?

You need to understand things much more in detail before writing.

Please google for Shah Bano case.

And why don't you google Isharat Jehan case .

Such tactics might soften the hurt of many Muslims in Gujarat but may not be enough to win votes for majority.

In my personal experience I have hardly found Muslims from Gujarat who would ever want to support Modi bin Laden. They are very very pro Indians but never found them supporting terrorist bin laden of India

How much Experience you have with Gujarat Muslims? They are fan of Modi.

Muslims pray for @narendramodi at Ajmer Sharif : anupamtr

Google search MODI+Ajamer sharif+Muslims.

Modi sweep: Muslim majority town elects all BJP candidates - Oneindia News

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Your acceptance of Hindu terrorists presence calls for generalization term in case of Indian Hindus too?? NO So its also a big NO to generalize Indian Muslims by using it for all of them.

2. Secondly your weak attempt to bring in Pakistan into entirely Indian debate is a sign of your frustration of Hindu terror facts.

3. About TOTA/PODA : had been termed draconian laws by the international bodies and human rights organisations as well.

Isharat Jahan was a terrorist and met a befitting end albeit a court awarded death sentence would have been more pleasing.

There is no generalization here, I have already made that clear. Labeling terrorism and violence propagated by Islamic fundamentalists as Islamic terror does not equal labeling all Muslims as terrorists AND the same standard is to be followed wrt all other extremist organisations which wage war against the sate in the name of any religion. If cogency and coherency still cannot aid in comprehension then nothing can be done about that.

I brought in Pakistan to illustrate the difference between internationally proscribed terrorist organisations and run of the mill bigots. It is the most befitting example given that events in the past decade have irrevocably proved the existence and patronage for said organisation within the state and by the state apparatus respectively wrt Pakistan.

International human rights organisations, Amnesty etc. are not the legislators of India and therefore do not have any authority to either formulate and/or strike down legislation. Failure to comprehend said fact, a fact enforced and ensured by the administrative setup of the Indian Republic, will lead you to engage in further logical fallacies.

You have got 12 years already to distort the facts and you will have many more years to rewrite the history. Like somebody said history is written by the rulers so they can distort and present the way they want.

But the fact remains when Hindus started killing Muslims and that were hundreds and hundreds of Muslims being slaughtered in the street of Gujarat and the bollywood media of India was busy showing action movie on their channel and when we all were feeling like crying for the sorry state of Muslims and when Muslims followed the same path of militant Hindus to defend themselves or seek revenge... Here you already manipulated the history.

I am yet to see a Muslim face to face who was ever supportive of MODI. The whole of London is filled with Indian Gujarati Muslims population and they love their motherland India but would come to eat you alive if you were to defend Terrorist MODI. Of course BJP is a Hindu nationalist party by root and the people of Gujarat don't need Muslims support to choose their CM. They will take him as CM/PM since the Muslims are still in minority.

Hindus killing of Muslims is not Just 1% of what Sunnis kills shias. See your own country, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Syria. London Muslims Love Modi. I have one of my colleague working with me. He was in London for 10 years. He has just came back before one year. He is a bigger fan of Modi than what I am.

You have got 12 years already to distort the facts and you will have many more years to rewrite the history. Like somebody said history is written by the rulers so they can distort and present the way they want.

But the fact remains when Hindus started killing Muslims and that were hundreds and hundreds of Muslims being slaughtered in the street of Gujarat and the bollywood media of India was busy showing action movie on their channel and when we all were feeling like crying for the sorry state of Muslims and when Muslims followed the same path of militant Hindus to defend themselves or seek revenge... Here you already manipulated the history.

I am yet to see a Muslim face to face who was ever supportive of MODI. The whole of London is filled with Indian Gujarati Muslims population and they love their motherland India but would come to eat you alive if you were to defend Terrorist MODI. Of course BJP is a Hindu nationalist party by root and the people of Gujarat don't need Muslims support to choose their CM. They will take him as CM/PM since the Muslims are still in minority.

Honestly, We don't care.If Muslims return the favor of letting them stay in this country after partition; by burning our trains filled with pilgrims and bombing our places,Then there will be repercussions .Only terrorists here are the Muslims Period,rest is retaliation . The opinion of their cousins residing in UK is irrelevant.We are glad they left , may they have a better life there.

Many of them escaped from India to seek refuge in UK. They got visas easily as the UK already acknowledged the massacre taken place in India. Go to forest gate in London... Speak to any Gujarati and you will not need to Google after hearing the stories of eye witnesses.

Oh yeah,i can totally see this story.

I want a UK Visa,blow up the riots story and there you go,mila passport.

I can show how many LTTE sympathisers live in Europe on Refugee Visa/This is the old trick,move to England/France and they ll hug you inside.

I know the Ishrat jahan case and I also know where Mumbra is and who lives there and much much more in detail.

If you need clarifications,i can give you.

Hindu Terrorists? :laughcry::omghaha::rofl:
What are you? Expert on Indian affairs?:cheesy:

I don't think he's a secoolar mate.

What Modi is doing is more or less a token. Nothing wrong after the kind of work he has done in his state and brought it forward to such levels of prosperity and peace.

He gives concessions, but never bows before Islamic bullying.

A good gesture is welcome but it should not be the stepladder to suppressing the silent majority.

He is a good leader and knows how to read the pulse of the people..........and yes, I agree it is token, a fig leaves for 'secular' Hindus who can now use this to claim Modi is 'secular' :lol:

I do not have any problems with this move as long as it helps him win elections.

This is a political compulsion ...... the one of many he will have to make before and after he becomes PM. In any case Modi is hardly the one to give in to any kind of bullying :D

Hindu Terrorists? :laughcry::omghaha::rofl:
What are you? Expert on Indian affairs?:cheesy:

He thinks that massacring the Hindus, Sikhs and us is justified in the name of his religion and is legitimate but a counter-retaliation from these communities is wrong, unjust and downright criminal.

Don't waste your time arguing with someone who cannot even live with the people of his own religion, let alone talking about his knowledge on eastern faiths.

Whats the fuss ?

He offers to repair the mosques, if the Muslims feel differently, they should say No.

Strange things happen around election time, the Food Bill is one of them too.

@ Title - another one doctored to suit the imagination .. perhaps ?

Whats the fuss ?

He offers to repair the mosques, if the Muslims feel differently, they should say No.

Strange things happen around election time, the Food Bill is one of them too.

@ Title - another one doctored to suit the imagination .. perhaps ?

I guess they can stop vilifying Modi now, after all he has joined the appeasement wagon right? ;)

Why should the govt. repair mosques which got damaged in riots ??

Will they also repair temples damaged in the riot ??

Why should the govt. repair mosques which got damaged in riots ??

Will they also repair temples damaged in the riot ??

One step at a time, my friend. One step at a time.

It is only now that majority Indians are opening their eyes and seeing the fundamental flaws in our system.

Back
Top Bottom