What's new

Musharraf's political career launch speech (apology, promises and clean slate)

Pathetic,,,, he said "Agar yeh saaray loog meray saath hoooh to mujhay koon haath laga sakta hay"...

Well traitor tujhay kis ka dar ho ga jab teray aas paas itnay goori-chamri walay BODY-GUARDS hain jitnay teri audience hay...

There r as many body guards as number of audience...

shameful & insultful for this traitor... Mark my words HE WILL NEVER COME TO PAKISTAN>>> with this 2 row worth of support..
-
-

And mark my words he will return on 23 march, 2012.

Imran khan 1st charged $25 per head for dinner in Toronto... then it was raised to $100 per head,,,, Mushy-the-traitor offered free-meal on very same day...

here's the results...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-khan-visiting-canada-aug-8th.html?highlight=

I did post Mushy-the-traitor's dinner's photos too somewhere... with empty hall & all...

Here, we have a former President who was INVITED to address the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

Yeah, IK charges people for his charity he's not the only one. So does Musharraf, all the proceedings I believe from his address to the Pakistani community will go to Pervez Musharraf Foundation a charity registered in Pakistan, UK and internationally. It is audited by international bodies.

Hypocrites would never know.

musharraf has no future.. he is just a walking dead drunkard tabela player...

Funny, this coming from a person who supports IK's infamous life of duplicity.

Imran khan 1st charged $25 per head for dinner in Toronto... then it was raised to $100 per head,,,, Mushy-the-traitor offered free-meal on very same day...

here's the results...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-khan-visiting-canada-aug-8th.html?highlight=

I did post Mushy-the-traitor's dinner's photos too somewhere... with empty hall & all...

What do you think, was that because of his political career? It was for Imran Khan, a cricketer champ, not for a leader of Tehreek e Insaf.

Dont forget, Mush has also charged millions of $ just for lectures. That was for 'words' which he delivered from his mouth...

And mark my words he will return on 23 march, 2012.[QUOTE/]
come, come, there's arrest warrent for Mushy-the-traitor by court...

Here, we have a former President who was INVITED to address the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

...So does Musharraf, all the proceedings I believe from his address to the Pakistani community will go to Pervez Musharraf Foundation a charity registered in Pakistan, UK and internationally. It is audited by international bodies.

What do you think, was that because of his political career? It was for Imran Khan, a cricketer champ, not for a leader of Tehreek e Insaf.

Dont forget, Mush has also charged millions of $ just for lectures. That was for 'words' which he delivered from his mouth...
We r talking about suppport-level from Pakistani at home & abroad,,, NOT some Western-University that pays him for his speeches,,, Pakistanis DO NOT pay to come hear Mushy-the-traitor,,, They don't even go to his addresses for free...

We r talking about suppport-level from Pakistani at home & abroad,,, NOT some Western-University that pays him for his speeches,,, Pakistanis DO NOT pay to come hear Mushy-the-traitor,,, They don't even go to his addresses for free...

The thread which you referred is about fund raising for SKCH..... Yet Imran Khan and the noble cause which attracted the people to Join.

So no political attraction...

You cannot compare apple with oranges.

The thread which you referred is about fund raising for SKCH..... Yet Imran Khan and the noble cause which attracted the people to Join.

So no political attraction...

You cannot compare apple with oranges.

what else is politics,,, it's public support.... where's ur dictionary open it up & get learned...

Oh, i forgot, for u politics is ghunda-gardi, & winning based of 3.5 crore ja'Lee votes...

& I also forgot, that for u politics is bhund-puna & tabla-nawazi & drunk-dancing of leaders & whining & whining like babies & leaving & re-joining Govt. repeatedly so that u can get few seats in Kashmir election under elections where 25 kilograms of ja'Lee voter-lists were found without any ID-card# at all...

Yeah, live in your fantasy land. They couldn't find one single corruption charge so they went after a politically motivated case. Even a novice would know that is all politically motivated.

In that sense Imran Khan's dharnas were the biggest failures. No political impact and complete BS.

I also forgot, that for u politics is bhund-puna & tabla-nawazi & drunk-dancing of leaders & whining & whining like babies & leaving & re-joining Govt. repeatedly so that u can get few seats in Kashmir election under elections where 25 kilograms of ja'Lee voter-lists were found without any ID-card# at all...

Yeah right, would love to hear your views on Imran Khan's life of infamous duplicity. What anyone does in his personal time is his concern not ours. What matters is betterment of Pakistan.

And, further more, guess who won with those jalee votes? PPP and PML-N. What has that got to do with Musharraf?

what else is politics,,, it's public support.... where's ur dictionary open it up & get learned...

I dont know in which sur you are...

Public support for what???? bhai if Shahrukh Khan comes goes to Canada, and asks for some money for building any hospital, he will get more of that 'public support' as compared to IK.

We have tried musharraf, results can be observed. Few of his blunders are there, which infact were not the blunders, but right things at the wrong time.

Well, IK is yet to be tested. btw... can you tell me how will he end corruption in 100 days? any road map for that? or it is just a 'political statement' like others?

the omitted part is personal baseless personal attack, hence ignored.

Very good point,,, he has been at army-top rank & country's top-rank,,, he would have many secrets ... BUT... he would have already given them out by now,,, it's too late already....

This also indirectly points to fact that how strong our command-&-control system is , & how well the location of our assets is gaurded,,,

thats his trunk card. he knows as long as he kept the secret, he may not be touched... and thats the sole point he now can manipulate amreeka to get him back to power,
but I was referring to the counter strategy to it. take him down by surprise in our national security interest...

and yes our command and control system is really really safe.

seeing these pictures.... I think its wise to terminate the walking threat to Pakistan National Strategic Assets...

thats his trunk card. he knows as long as he kept the secret, he may not be touched... and thats the sole point he now can manipulate amreeka to get him back to power,
but I was referring to the counter strategy to it. take him down by surprise in our national security interest...

and yes our command and control system is really really safe.

No wonder the forum's quality is dwindling down to the gutters where we have people openly threatening others. For what? because they disagree?

No wonder the forum's quality is dwindling down to the gutters where we have people openly threatening others. For what? because they disagree?
A Traitor MUST meet the punishment of a Traitor... This is NOT a threat, this is LAW....

& u were NOT beleiving about arrest warrants against Mushy... Go check again, court has issued arrest warrant against him...

that بهگوڑا who used to utter "ميں كسى سے ڈرتا نهيں هوں" is the biggest coward ever & that why did NOT stay a single day before leaving power... ran away like بهيگى بلى

& coward can't stand in front of 9 ppl without 9 CIA's body gaurds...

Pak govt. is spending $25000/month on his security.... That $25000 will beused to provide medicine to poor in Pak hospitals...

The Pakistan government therefore is not persuaded by your judgement that he is a traitor - perhaps you could be more rational, less emotional

the traitor might be brought home to be face trial as a "traitor" hand cuffed... just to use him as a trunk card in the upcoming elections by PPPP,

A Traitor MUST meet the punishment of a Traitor... This is NOT a threat, this is LAW....

& u were NOT beleiving about arrest warrants against Mushy... Go check again, court has issued arrest warrant against him...

that بهگوڑا who used to utter "ميں كسى سے ڈرتا نهيں هوں" is the biggest coward ever & that why did NOT stay a single day before leaving power... ran away like بهيگى بلى

& coward can't stand in front of 9 ppl without 9 CIA's body gaurds...

Pak govt. is spending $25000/month on his security.... That $25000 will beused to provide medicine to poor in Pak hospitals...

What is basis on which you are calling him dictator? the same ideology of declaring Kafir to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Pakistani courts....:cheesy: arrest warrants :cheesy: Sheeesssshhhh... nothing with happen.

Please provide source of your claim that for his security Pak Govt. is paying.

Back
Top Bottom