What's new

Musharraf moved to Karachi

Ahhh So easy to bark ... very hard to bite when you have no teeth ,

Don't worry brother some Pukhtoon will get him, that's for sure vengeance is our speciality.

The guy who gets him we will give him the title of Khan of Khans.

Like a dog he runs from one place to another, your time is up you are a dead man, I hope your mum dies a horrible and slow death too.
its more dogs like you kept barking & he is still not in your reach?

its more dogs like you kept barking & he is still not in your reach?
How comforting to know batmannow is here defending the killers of this country, could we expect anything less, I guess not.

Don't worry brother some Pukhtoon will get him, that's for sure vengeance is our speciality.

& we will bomb the whole dam village , so the bigger rats keep runiing to us for negociations?

How comforting to know batmannow is here defending the killers of this country, could we expect anything less, I guess not.
im defending the saviours of the country, killers are bieng negociated while?

I am pro action against enemies of this country, be it TTP or Musharraf and anyone else.
musharaf was a patriotic army chief , while TTp dogs are not?
when so called taritor politicians made PM,s & presidents after giving lits of kashmiri freedom. figters, that time no coward came to point it out, to the mote carlo judiciary?

sure sure .. and Sun will rise from the west .

Like a dog he runs from one place to another, your time is up you are a dead man, I hope your mum dies a horrible and slow death too.

Don't know about Musharaf but your tribal areas will keep getting bombed by drones, yet you can't do a shit about it. So much for the superior Aryan race.:lol:

Don't know about Musharaf but your tribal areas will keep getting bombed by drones, yet you can't do a shit about it. So much for the superior Aryan race.:lol:
sorry it was just 9 th day of PAF run bom bom biglo games when whole, TTp bent forward to negociation?

Back
Top Bottom