What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

He is smarter because he cut a deal with the US?????

for lives of Pakistanis. I hope such smartness stays far outside my country and if the army is full of these types then they go defend someone else I feel we can do without an army of traitors(officer level only).

relax ... It was only a joke ... Amil Kansi was arrested and handed to teh US by NS ... whether we give a brigade or one Pakistani to a frign country it is the same ....

relax ... It was only a joke ... Amil Kansi was arrested and handed to teh US by NS ... whether we give a brigade or one Pakistani to a frign country it is the same ....

Thats true maybe that is where the Million pounds came from that he transferred into the Qazi accounts.

Okay guys, let's face the fact. General Musharraf was way better than the current President of Pakistan. He was no saint, so what if he drinks? Who doesn't? What is President Zardari doing besides collecting Pakistan's treasury in his personal accounts every now and then. General Musharraf did make mistakes, and he is paying for his mistakes now. If he had not allowed Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto to return to Pakistan, this wouldn't have happened. Whats the criteria to become a leader in Pakistan? Must be a thief, must have a history of corruption, must have done time in jail. If you have these three qualities, you can become a leader in Pakistan. Why do people support Benazir Bhutto? Doesn't she have a history of corruption? Zardari is one of the richest men in Pakistan. Where did all this wealth come from? It's the stolen wealth of Pakistan, stolen by the Bhutto family.
Whatever Musharraf did, he was a much better President than Zardari, at least he was educated.

Probe recommends recovery of Rs 480,000 from ex-president; 32 residents involved in misusing agriculture/tubewell tariff

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
By Ansar Abbasi

ISLAMABAD: The Chak Shahzad farmhouses power scam has turned out to be a case of Ali Baba and 40 thieves as the inquiry into the matter has detected 34 cases of wrong applications of concessional tariff and further 14 cases of power theft/defective meter by the powerful and mighty residents of the area.

Sources in the Islamabad Electric Power Company (Iesco) revealed to The News that the self-claimed “Mr Clean” General Pervez Musharraf has to be proven to have been misusing the cheapest agricultural power tariff.

The inquiry recommends action against all the power thieves and those, who have been enjoying wrong tariff to their advantage. In case of General Musharraf, the inquiry sought from the Iesco to get Rs 480,000 from the man, who ruled the country for nine years and finally booted out of the corridors of authority through the power of the people.

The inquiry report has already been submitted to Managing Director Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pepco) Tahir Basharat Cheema, who, following the unearthing of the power scam by The News, had ordered a thorough probe into the matter.

According to the inquiry, which covered 522 connections of the farmhouses in Chak Shahzad, a total of 32 residents were found involved in misusing agriculture/tubewell tariff to their advantage, including General Pervez Musharraf.

In all these cases, instead of using A-1(a) or (b) tariffs meant for domestic consumers, these influential were enjoying D-2(1) tariff that is the most low-priced and subsidised too but strictly meant for agriculture use.

The inquiry, the sources said, also caught 14 cases of power theft/defective meters. In cases of the wrong application of tariff, the inquiry recommends recovery of the differential amount that in case of General Musharraf has been calculated at Rs 480,000. Power theft is considered a much serious offence but the authorities are finding it hard to ascertain if the defective meters got faulty on their own or were tempered with by such residents in connivance with the Iesco authorities.

It is interesting to note that in a televised interview from London, Musharraf accused this correspondent of being “negative” and claimed to be “Mr clean”. He said he did not ask any one to offer him cheap power tariff and claimed to have paid what he was charged.

Contrary to the days when he used to rule the roost and when the whole government machinery was at his beck and call, of late there was none but a non-entity and some architect, who refuted The News stories about Musharraf and said, “Mr Ansar Abbasi’s write-up in The News on 23rd May titled ‘Cheap electricity for Musharraf, ex-ISI chief and others’ is a classic case of ‘hearsay’ journalism.

Had the writer checked his facts, or at least taken the version of those he has callously accused, as a professional journalist is expected to do, his write-up would have been accurate.”

In its initial response, the Iesco too refuted The News story but it had to eat its own words after the Pepco took serious notice of The News reports and ordered investigations through a committee consisting of customer services director (convener), manager S&I (member) & regional manager (M&T concerned).

The committee was entrusted (a) to thrash out the cases of the farmhouses with independent sub-stations situated in Chak Shehzad and surrounding areas and dig out whether the cost of sub-stations have been recovered or not in the original context i.e. at the time of getting power connections. (b) Whether the farmhouses have been charged correct tariff after physically verifying the nature of load installed in the premises. (c) Whether any conversion of tariff has taken place after installation of connection under some other tariff.

(d) Whether the premises have more than one connection to afford undue benefit to the consumers. (e) Whether the owners of the farmhouses have been extended undue benefits at the cost of interests of Iesco.

(f) The matter of the farmhouses must be thoroughly checked to ensure whether the consumers are indulging in any foul play or not.

(g) Farmhouses in other areas of Islamabad may also be checked irrespective of the criteria of provision of independent sub-stations or not.

After Pepco’s intervention, the Public Accounts Committee as well as National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Water and Power also took up the matter and sought report from the authorities.

The Pepco is expected to place before these parliamentary committees the outcome of its probe, which is also expected to be made public in the near future.

Source: More power scams at capital farmhouses found

Okay guys, let's face the fact. General Musharraf was way better than the current President of Pakistan. He was no saint, so what if he drinks? Who doesn't? What is President Zardari doing besides collecting Pakistan's treasury in his personal accounts every now and then. General Musharraf did make mistakes, and he is paying for his mistakes now. If he had not allowed Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto to return to Pakistan, this wouldn't have happened. Whats the criteria to become a leader in Pakistan? Must be a thief, must have a history of corruption, must have done time in jail. If you have these three qualities, you can become a leader in Pakistan. Why do people support Benazir Bhutto? Doesn't she have a history of corruption? Zardari is one of the richest men in Pakistan. Where did all this wealth come from? It's the stolen wealth of Pakistan, stolen by the Bhutto family.
Whatever Musharraf did, he was a much better President than Zardari, at least he was educated.

This is exactly how I see things ... Musharraf is far better than the available leadership ... I can't wait for his return

This is exactly how I see things ... Musharraf is far better than the available leadership ... I can't wait for his return
Same here, I have spoken to hardliners of PMN PPP PTI but in the end they pick two people and One is Musharraf, Even his opponents even realize with good has he done to Pakistan but they just have beef with him...... I loved this guy, I can't wait to see him again as a president....:pakistan:

Zardari has no shame like many of our politicians. May be he should answer for Murtaza's murder.

Zardari has no self respect. one day his government say baitullah masud murdered bb now he is pointing fingurs on musharraf

Sorry to burst your bubble, But this coming from a musharaff fan doesnt looks good. If you think we are being let down by Mr. Zardari than whose fault is it along with the people of Pakistan? Wasnt it Musharaff who signed NRO in the first place and gave a clear chit to BB and Zardari so that they can contest the elections? and he did this just because he thought that he can save his presidency by signing NRO?

Now you tell me, How on earth a person can forgive a national villan for his own personal gains? and what about the money of the taxpayers that he spent on zaradari's swiss cases? It wasnt his personal money or was it? Who will be held responsible?

Ohh wait! Am I talking to another musharaff fan? Sorry mate, As beautifuly put by another member "For musharaff's fans, he is a saint and will remain one for the rest of his life"

Back
Top Bottom