What's new

Musharraf Case.

The courts do have suo moto powers, and the bias of judges has to be proven first according to the process laid down by law. Otherwise, anyone can claim bias and ask for any case to be dismissed.

Seriously, prove to whom? The Judges themselves! There was a reference against the current Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry submitted to the Judicial Council by the then President Pervez Musharraf in 2007. I had reproduced that from Dawn on this forum somewhere… Wondered what happed to that reference? It got lost in the lawyers movement to restore the CJ. Unless we as Pakistanis become honest with ourselves! Pakistan will keep bleeding… Today it is on its last few breaths because we are so stubborn that we refuse to look at history and learn from it to save our Pakistan. We do not even look at what we did wrong yesterday….

People like you who believe that the cases against him are real means that either you are a supporter of Nawaz Sharief who has been humiliated by Musharraf or are really naive to believe that.

I do not support anyone, including Gen Musharraf or Nawaz Sharif, or even Imran Khan, and am not naive either. I do support due process.

Of course the cases against Gen Musharraf are real, in the sense that they exist. Whether there is any merit or substance to them is another matter which is yet to be decided by due process. Prejudgement by personal opinion is useless.

Seriously, prove to whom? The Judges themselves! There was a reference against the current Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry submitted to the Judicial Council by the then President Pervez Musharraf in 2007. I had reproduced that from Dawn on this forum somewhere… Wondered what happed to that reference? It got lost in the lawyers movement to restore the CJ. Unless we as Pakistanis become honest with ourselves! Pakistan will keep bleeding… Today it is on its last few breaths because we are so stubborn that we refuse to look at history and learn from it to save our Pakistan. We do not even look at what we did wrong yesterday….

Yes, unfortunately that is the system. After all, the Constitution makes the Supreme Court the ultimate arbiter of justice. If the Supreme Court is failing, then there is no recourse in the legal system.

Sadly, your lament that we are not honest with ourselves and do not learn from our history is true. That is why we bleed.

i always thought you were very stupid but your stupidity knows no bounds, free media has nothing got to with A/C in your stupid home nor a TV set, name me one news channel which started during zardari government, all the private news channels which opened up, opened in musharraf's time, if nawaz had been in power we had never seen geo news or ary news or free media

free media has got nothing to do with how old is yor TV set, its doesnt come automatically with TV invention, countries free their media at will

PEMRA itself was made during musharraf's time, PEMRA didnt exist before

stop talking like a retard very time, try to think from brain before your brain farts

you are a true retard aren't you? PLEASE PROVE IT THAT UNDER ZARDARI NO CHANNEL opened! secondly DID m usharraf close down GEO YES OR NO!!

don't give me nonsense just tell me YES OR NO! & azaad media EVOLVED in the world please get that in your head! it had nothing to do with musharraf and my example of AC ofcourse an illetrate lie you won't get what i mean!

but anyways please rememeber 3 things MUSHARRAF GAVE PAKSITAN

1) DRONE STRIKES

2) LAL MASJID ( that TTP justifies for its war against army of pakistan)

3) NRO that made zardari our president!

i say hang musharraf and save pakistan from sympathy towards extremists! for the greater good of pakistan musharraf must be sacrificed!

in mush time telecommunication saw a great growth in zardari's time we didnt even see 3G getting license, where as afghanistan already has one

Well said!

@ice_man
Kindly do not argue for the sake of arguements ... Jis ka jo accha kaam hai usko tau mano .........

Last edited by a moderator:
you are a true retard aren't you? PLEASE PROVE IT THAT UNDER ZARDARI NO CHANNEL opened! secondly DID m usharraf close down GEO YES OR NO!!

don't give me nonsense just tell me YES OR NO! & azaad media EVOLVED in the world please get that in your head! it had nothing to do with musharraf and my example of AC ofcourse an illetrate lie you won't get what i mean!

If anybody denies that it was Musharraf who gave freedom to the media, to the extent where the same Media was making fun of Musharraf daily and cursing Musharraf etc without consequences such as those that were imposed under the previous democratic governments, then he/she is a nutcase.

1) DRONE STRIKES

1) 9 Drone strikes in 6 years of Afghan war under Musharraf and those too most likely by explicit permission of PakMil for various obvious reasons.

2) Lal Masjid was a just act, as has been proved by the recently revealed report by Lal Masjid commission. All lies and propaganda about women and children martyrs in that operation have been exposed. Only extremists/terrorists were killed and that too as an absolute last resort.

3) NRO - Yeah, but that was a mistake rather then a sin, one has to look at the circumstanced under which Musharraf was 'forced' to offer NRO.

i say hang musharraf and save pakistan from sympathy towards extremists! for the greater good of pakistan musharraf must be sacrificed!

Why not hang this so called democracy and give the military the reigns of the country for 25 years and let them clean everything up in that time, setup institutions and the economy and then return to democracy with fresh faces?

YoYou seem to be totally naive if you think by sacrificing Musharraf you will quell extremism. This is a ‘mindset’ that cannot just go away… If our next leadership invests in Pakistan’s future through education, in 20 years or so we will see a progressive, modern, and tolerant country. I know people will jump on me for saying progressive & modern. It does not mead to give up our religion and become like west. Remember Islam is one of the most modern religions of all… In our education true Islamic values should be the core. Islam equates to peace… Not violence that it is associated today. Extremist mind set today calls democracy un-Islamic. I wonder how Syedna Abu Bakar Siddiq became the Chilipha after our Prophet (peace & mercy be upon him). Education gives us the ability to challenge ourselves and ponder about things that go on around us. I am not a not a big fan of Musharraf but I know that he was a big patriot… He stood up and defended Pakistan in every forum even against hostile speakers and anchors. I never even saw him belittle any institution even the Judiciary. He does not deserve what he is getting from this corrupt Judiciary and some bought out media folks.

YoYou seem to be totally naive if you think by sacrificing Musharraf you will quell extremism. This is a ‘mindset’ that cannot just go away… If our next leadership invests in Pakistan’s future through education, in 20 years or so we will see a progressive, modern, and tolerant country. I know people will jump on me for saying progressive & modern. It does not mead to give up our religion and become like west. Remember Islam is one of the most modern religions of all… In our education true Islamic values should be the core. Islam equates to peace… Not violence that it is associated today. Extremist mind set today calls democracy un-Islamic. I wonder how Syedna Abu Bakar Siddiq became the Chilipha after our Prophet (peace & mercy be upon him). Education gives us the ability to challenge ourselves and ponder about things that go on around us. I am not a not a big fan of Musharraf but I know that he was a big patriot… He stood up and defended Pakistan in every forum even against hostile speakers and anchors. I never even saw him belittle any institution even the Judiciary. He does not deserve what he is getting from this corrupt Judiciary and some bought out media folks.

I do not support anyone, including Gen Musharraf or Nawaz Sharif, or even Imran Khan, and am not naive either. I do support due process.

Of course the cases against Gen Musharraf are real, in the sense that they exist. Whether there is any merit or substance to them is another matter which is yet to be decided by due process. Prejudgement by personal opinion is useles

Yes, unfortunately that is the system. After all, the Constitution makes the Supreme Court the ultimate arbiter of justice. If the Supreme Court is failing, then there is no recourse in the legal system.

Sadly, your lament that we are not honest with ourselves and do not learn from our history is true. That is why we bleed.

Ofcourse. We wil believe that you dont support any party just because you write it. LOL.

Also, if you look at the cases brought against him, they are all useless waste of time and he is ready to fight them. He told everyone that he will come and face the cases and he is here,true to his words.
Also, LOL. Befire anti-Musharraf people here were first accusiong him of corruption, but after my posts they changed it to cases against him. As I proved showed that how he got his millions of dollars. So now they have gone back to rely on accsuing him on the false cases. LOL

Anything to satisfy their hearts.
:sniper:

Pakistan military angered by treatment of Musharraf: reports

Pakistan's powerful army chief has suggested the military is unhappy with how authorities have treated former army chief and president Pervez Musharraf since his return from exile.

A Pakistani court on Tuesday imposed a lifetime ban on Musharraf from contesting elections, undermining his efforts to regain influence by winning a seat in parliament.

The former army chief returned in March after nearly four years of self-imposed exile to contest a May 11 general election, but election officers disqualified him because of court cases pending against him.

In what newspapers described as a veiled reference to Musharraf's legal troubles, Army Chief General Ashfaq Kayani said: "In my opinion, it is not merely retribution, but awareness and participation of the masses that can truly end this game of hide and seek between democracy and dictatorship."

Kayani, arguably the most powerful figure in Pakistan, was delivering a Martyrs' Day speech at army headquarters. Newspapers carried his comments on front pages.

The military has ruled Pakistan for than half of its 66-year-history, through coups or from behind the scenes. It sets security and foreign policy, even when civilian governments are in power.

Current commanders have meddled less in politics, letting civilian governments take the heat for policy failures.

But Kayani has had an uneasy relationship with civilian leaders, as well as an increasingly interventionist Supreme Court, which has questioned the military's human rights record.

The chief justice, Iftikhar Chaudhry, was embroiled in a confrontation with Musharraf, who removed him from office in 2007 after he opposed plans to extend the general's stay in power. Chaudhry was later reinstated.

Musharraf's has been embroiled in legal issues since his return.

He became the first former army chief to be arrested in Pakistan when police took him into custody at their headquarters last Friday, breaking an unwritten rule that the top ranks of the military are untouchable, even after they have retired.

On April 20, a court remanded the former president in custody for two weeks, a term set to expire on May 4, as judges pushed ahead with plans to put Musharraf on trial for a crackdown on the judiciary during his time in office.

On Tuesday, an anti-terrorism court in the garrison city of Rawalpindi put Musharraf on 14-day judicial remand for charges of failing to provide adequate security for former prime minister Benazir Bhutto before her 2007 assassination.

Musharraf ousted then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in a coup in 1999. Sharif is seen as the front-runner in the election.

Pakistan military angered by treatment of Musharraf: reports | Reuters

If anybody denies that it was Musharraf who gave freedom to the media, to the extent where the same Media was making fun of Musharraf daily and cursing Musharraf etc without consequences such as those that were imposed under the previous democratic governments, then he/she is a nutcase.

this part i don't agree on and you are just too bias to see realities so leave it

1) 9 Drone strikes in 6 years of Afghan war under Musharraf and those too most likely by explicit permission of PakMil for various obvious reasons.

9 or 1 or 5! or 100! what COUNTS is WHO ALLOWED THE FIRST DRONE STRIKE???IT WAS MUSHARRAF! like they say pehlaa khoon mushkil hota hai baaki asaan! Musharraf allowed first ever rape of our nation by letting someone do a drone strike ON OUR SOIL!

2) Lal Masjid was a just act, as has been proved by the recently revealed report by Lal Masjid commission. All lies and propaganda about women and children martyrs in that operation have been exposed. Only extremists/terrorists were killed and that too as an absolute last resort.

drama? well it might have been a drama or not that you can argue for. BUT it clearly got the TTP sympathy votes from jahils & fundematalists! and SINCE THEN the ARMY & AIRFORCE have been constantly targetted! & constant bombings started!! so yes lal masjid DIRECTLY lead to the hardcore rise of TTP just as drone strikes did!

3) NRO - Yeah, but that was a mistake rather then a sin, one has to look at the circumstanced under which Musharraf was 'forced' to offer NRO.

NRO is a SIN a crime against the nation a rape of this nation because it got us ZARDARI! who looted and raped this nation for 5 years along with PPP allies! so by allowing NRO he is directly responsible for letting zardari rape us for last 5 years!

Why not hang this so called democracy and give the military the reigns of the country for 25 years and let them clean everything up in that time, setup institutions and the economy and then return to democracy with fresh faces?

ok let's see this first time Army came to power we saw war with india in 65! second time army came we saw EAST PAKISTAN BREAK UP! 3rd time Army came we saw gun culture,afghan war & charras introduced into our country & extremisim in rleigion introduced by ZIA! 4th time Army came to Pakistan we saw WoT and since then we have never seen peace only killigns wars crimes! bombings! tou bhai ALLAH ki khatir iss mulk ko army kaay hawalay nahi kaaro mulk khatam ho jayegaaa! I love my army but Army is to defend our country NOT RUN our country!!!

read the part in red for detailed reply thanks

this part i don't agree on and you are just too bias to see realities so leave it

Ok, lets leave this part.

9 or 1 or 5! or 100! what COUNTS is WHO ALLOWED THE FIRST DRONE STRIKE???IT WAS MUSHARRAF! like they say pehlaa khoon mushkil hota hai baaki asaan! Musharraf allowed first ever rape of our nation by letting someone do a drone strike ON OUR SOIL!

How do you know that those drone strikes were carried out by the US not only with explicit permission from PakMil but on targets that were designated by PakMil as they were either in locations that were inaccessible by PakMil on those precise moments or because they were in areas where the military did not want to be in direct confrontation with the civilians....for various reasons. I mean there could be acceptable justifications which we just do not know about.

drama? well it might have been a drama or not that you can argue for. BUT it clearly got the TTP sympathy votes from jahils & fundematalists! and SINCE THEN the ARMY & AIRFORCE have been constantly targetted! & constant bombings started!! so yes lal masjid DIRECTLY lead to the hardcore rise of TTP just as drone strikes did!

TTP needed an excuse and they could have used any and all excuses available, be it Lal Masjid or NRO! A terrorist needs money as an excuse and TTP seem to be loaded with funds that have origins out of Pakistan rather then in Pakistan. Besides, how effective was TTP or any other terrorist organization in Pakistan by the time Musharraf had left? Not very effective, were they?

NRO is a SIN a crime against the nation a rape of this nation because it got us ZARDARI! who looted and raped this nation for 5 years along with PPP allies! so by allowing NRO he is directly responsible for letting zardari rape us for last 5 years!

It was citizens of Pakistan that chose Zardari and cronies, that's what they have been claiming forever that they have mandate of the people of Pakistan. So why the hell blame Musharraf for giving us the opportunity to decide for ourselves? You mean to say that the citizens of Pakistan are so darned stupid that Musharraf should have restricted our options to himself??

ok let's see this first time Army came to power we saw war with india in 65! second time army came we saw EAST PAKISTAN BREAK UP! 3rd time Army came we saw gun culture,afghan war & charras introduced into our country & extremisim in rleigion introduced by ZIA! 4th time Army came to Pakistan we saw WoT and since then we have never seen peace only killigns wars crimes! bombings! tou bhai ALLAH ki khatir iss mulk ko army kaay hawalay nahi kaaro mulk khatam ho jayegaaa! I love my army but Army is to defend our country NOT RUN our country!!!

In 65, we handed India a beating that it was to remember. Bangladesh happened because a civilian famously said "You there, Us here" - Bhutto. It was a very cunning Bhutto that outwitted the Military leadership on political grounds and diplomacy. He is the real reason of liberation of Bangladesh, not the military.

And it's better that we have gun culture and charas as it is better then rapes by the mighty USSR. You may have wanted to be a third class citizen, I never did!

1) DRONE STRIKES

u should know facts not biased news from media anchors it was not nro but it was the citizens that voted for zardari
as everybody knows nothing in pak (evil thing like killings or bribe) is done without money so is there any case of corruption on him
btw some facts u should when he was ruling
at the time the oil price was 120$ a barrel and he was THE LEADER IN WHOLE WORLD THAT SOLD OIL at 80$
progress
Progress and Development of Pakistan
a. Economy. Core strategy of privatisation, deregulation and liberalization
1) GDP growth – $63 billion to $170 billion.
2) Annual GDP growth – Around 7%.
3) Per Capita Income – $430 to $1,000.
4) Foreign Exchange Reserves – $0.5 billion to $16.5 billion.
5) Revenue generation – Rs 308 billion to Rs 1 trillion.
6) Debt to GDP ratio – 102% to 53%.
7) Exports – $7.8 billion to $17.5 billion.
8) Remittances – $1 billion to $6.4 billion.
9) Foreign Direct Investments – $400 million to $8.4 billion.
10) Karachi Stock Exchange Index – 900 to 16500 points
11) Annual development budget – Rs 90 billion to Rs 520 billion
12) Poverty reduction – 34% to 17%.
13) Dollar maintained at Rs 60.

14) Declared one of the Next – 11 countries of the world.

U SHOUL ALSO KNOW THAT WHAT U ARE USING NOW THE INTERNET WAS ACTUALY BROUGT BY HIM NOT SLOWLY BUT IN REVOLUTION OR ELSE U WILL BE SITTING IDLE WITHOUT OR WITH SLOW INTERNET SPEED.
facts
Information Technology. IT revolution introduced.
1) Internet connectivity increased from 40 cities to 2000 towns of Pakistan.
2) Fiber optics connectivity increased from 30 cities to over 1500 towns of Pakistan.
3) 2 megabytes band width cost reduced from $86,000 to $3,000.

u should know facts not biased news from media anchors it was not nro but it was the citizens that voted for zardari
as everybody knows nothing in pak (evil thing like killings or bribe) is done without money so is there any case of corruption on him
btw some facts u should when he was ruling
at the time the oil price was 120$ a barrel and he was THE LEADER IN WHOLE WORLD THAT SOLD OIL at 80$
progress
Progress and Development of Pakistan
a. Economy. Core strategy of privatisation, deregulation and liberalization
1) GDP growth – $63 billion to $170 billion.
2) Annual GDP growth – Around 7%.
3) Per Capita Income – $430 to $1,000.
4) Foreign Exchange Reserves – $0.5 billion to $16.5 billion.
5) Revenue generation – Rs 308 billion to Rs 1 trillion.
6) Debt to GDP ratio – 102% to 53%.
7) Exports – $7.8 billion to $17.5 billion.
8) Remittances – $1 billion to $6.4 billion.
9) Foreign Direct Investments – $400 million to $8.4 billion.
10) Karachi Stock Exchange Index – 900 to 16500 points
11) Annual development budget – Rs 90 billion to Rs 520 billion
12) Poverty reduction – 34% to 17%.
13) Dollar maintained at Rs 60.

14) Declared one of the Next – 11 countries of the world.

U SHOUL ALSO KNOW THAT WHAT U ARE USING NOW THE INTERNET WAS ACTUALY BROUGT BY HIM NOT SLOWLY BUT IN REVOLUTION OR ELSE U WILL BE SITTING IDLE WITHOUT OR WITH SLOW INTERNET SPEED.
facts
Information Technology. IT revolution introduced.
1) Internet connectivity increased from 40 cities to 2000 towns of Pakistan.
2) Fiber optics connectivity increased from 30 cities to over 1500 towns of Pakistan.
3) 2 megabytes band width cost reduced from $86,000 to $3,000.

do you have any international links to back it up?

besides he ruled Pakistan for 9 years which political leadership in Pakistan got such a long tenure?

secondly how many power projects did he install in Pakistan?

lastly how many suicide bombings happened in Pakistan upto 99 and since Musharraf took power?

do you have any international links to back it up?

besides he ruled Pakistan for 9 years which political leadership in Pakistan got such a long tenure?

secondly how many power projects did he install in Pakistan?

lastly how many suicide bombings happened in Pakistan upto 99 and since Musharraf took power?
power projects around 3000mw
1) Ghazi Barotha hydro electricity project – 1600MWs.
2) Chashma – II nuclear electricity plant – 300MWs.
3) Over 6 thermal electricity plants
4) Neelum – Jhelum hydro electricity project initiated – 1800 MWs.
5) Satpara Power project, Skardu
6) Naltar power project, Gilgit
7) Launched Alternate Energy Project – Wind Farm in Sindh
IT COULD BE MORE IF KALABAGH DAM WAS BUILT 3500MW

power projects around 3000mw
1) Ghazi Barotha hydro electricity project – 1600MWs.
2) Chashma – II nuclear electricity plant – 300MWs.
3) Over 6 thermal electricity plants
4) Neelum – Jhelum hydro electricity project initiated – 1800 MWs.
5) Satpara Power project, Skardu
6) Naltar power project, Gilgit
7) Launched Alternate Energy Project – Wind Farm in Sindh
IT COULD BE MORE IF KALABAGH DAM WAS BUILT 3500MW

ghazi barotha was started by benazir completed by Nawaz.

Chashma II again inaugurated by musharraf work started by Nawaz government. Mushi inaugurated it in 2000.

Chashma Nuclear Power Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6 thermal electrcity plants which ones?

NEELUM JHELUM yes Mushi did that.

Satpara yes mushi generating total 17 MEGA WATTS!!

as for SATPARA POWER read this:

Prime Minister performs Ground Breaking of 14.4 MW Naltar-V Power Project

wind farming in sindh are you serious or joking on this one!!!

KALABAGH WHY DIDN'T HE BUILD HE HAD THE DHANDA HE COULD HAVE IF HE WANTED TOO!

SO IN 9 YEARS HE WAS ABLE TO MAKE ONLY SATPARA a power project worth 17 mega watts!!!

this is his achievement?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom