What's new

Musharaf insults Dr A Q Khan

Asim, how do you really expect a man(one single man) to transfer 18 odd tonnes of nuclear centrefuges to countries thousands of miles away.

For god's sake it has been well documented that the centrefuges were sent to North Korea on PAF's C-130 crafts. And this happened after 9/11.

Nobody with half a brain would believe A.Q. did it alone theory.
One man, from whom the entire facility takes orders from. No one is saying he carried them on his shoulders.

For whom's pleasure has Mushy abused Dr A Khan for.....that is the underlying question for all pakistanis.

A true Giant of our history and age.....has been abused...i wish i had never lived to seen this day.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Also a traitor who gave the tech to a foreign country.

Asim how much ever you try to justify the shoddy treatment given to A Q Khan, you are always short on reason and justice. Siding with Musharraf with no reason and all the reasons to contrary is what you are doing. I still repeat my words 'The treatment that A Q Khan got is nothing but Ehsan-Framoshi from Musharraf'. It is like 'See you made Pakistan a potent enemy for USA, now face the music'! This is really very very bad on the part of Musharraf. He is proving to be a snake with forked tongue, as one group member suggested in this thread.
Kashif
Yes but in a court of law, I can always prove plausible deniability and all you'd have is speculation and gut feeling.

Besides the chief accusators, Bush and Tennet seem to be satisfied with Pakistan over its handling of AQ Khan.

One man, from whom the entire facility takes orders from. No one is saying he carried them on his shoulders.

Asim do you agree that C-130's were used?

Yes or No

If yes then tell me how many C-130's PIA have and other airlines companies

Asim do you agree that C-130's were used?

Yes or No

If yes then tell me how many C-130's PIA have and other airlines companies

As far as i know C-130 are only for army, but some might be designated for air force. I never heard about C-130s being operated for Pakistan International Airline or any other civilian airline for that matter.

This same traitor quit his western job (big pay!) and came to Pakistan to give muslim's a nuclear bomb, Right now you would have been living under US occupation... If it wasnt for the bomb.

Holds no good!!!
What can u do to US with ur Nuke bomb???Absolutly nothing!!!

Which job did he quit?? and how much was he paid over there and in Pakistan???

Holds no good!!!
What can u do to US with ur Nuke bomb???Absolutly nothing!!!

All the US bases in Iraq & Middle-east

Which job did he quit?? and how much was he paid over there and in Pakistan???

Read this article "merchant of menace" from the TIME.

he works for the nuke est,a dn not with the airforce or army or navy.

I f he needed a plane to carry some goods, he had to clarify what he wanted to carry in the plane(mind u 18 tons) and what purpose it was for???

Then who will release 18 tons,definitly somebody else knew it?But there is no mention anywhere of it?

Also a traitor who gave the tech to a foreign country.

bro,

to be traitor you have to commit treason.........i would not say the following but for exceptional strong attack on my hero....which deserves a proper response.

It is no secret that before Iran and NK ( north korea ) entered the nuclear scene...it was Pakistan’s nuclear program which was the target of the west.....to dismantle which they subjected a poor nations of 160 million souls to sanctions....second only to iraq in harshness............what did the elite of Pakistan defense establishment do....in order to get out of this trap and lock in which the west was holding the Pakistani nation?????

they came up with the strategy of giving the west something besides Pakistan's nuclear program to worry about.......to carry out this strategy what did our great brave leaders of the military do??? they gather around a Giant who had delivered on an earlier national project...i.e. Dr A Q Khan. It is not for anything that Mushy has called Dr A Q Khan his personal hero ( yes after firing him ). Hence they acceded to Iran's request....iran was already in the bad books of the west....any nuclear ambitions on its part would immediately take away the west from Pakistan’s head on to the Iranians.....on top of that they were paying cash......which was shared among all the participants.......If the military is really clean and had no clue or hand in what was going on.....lets have an audit of accounts of generals of the army 1990-2006.....can they explain where they got the money to buy;

Mansions in Pakistan and abroad?
were able to dish out 30 Lakh ( 3 Million rupees ) per year MSc course of his one child....imagine the one that has more than one kids?
Not to mention the private education of his kids....whos school fees equal the total offical salary of the serving general?

So this was the motive for giving technology to iran......yes iran paid cash for it....but that was secondary benefit.........look at the world situation now??? is anyone talking about roll back pakistan nuclear program??? are they not all obsessed with iranian nuclear program???? how did this come about....remember too the sanctions of 1990-2001 against pakistan in an attempt to roll back pakistan nuclear program.

Is this treason to you?????? taking the heat of the nation and getting the enemies of Pakistan off its back and obsessed with another nation....but the time they finish with that nation they will be considerably occupied with other worries....specially NK,

Lets look at NK......we were cash strapped and had no means of buying missiles that could make our nuclear detterent credible........we gave them nuke tech and bought a proven missile system.......what greed was involved on part of Dr Qadeer in buying a missile system for pakistan???? is this treason??? once we got Ghuari system from NK...it put pressure on china to give the shaheen system to Samar Bhai at NDC....and it did....except shaheen missile had jinx which needed sorting out....shaheen was set to be tested first......it was...except the test failed.......in a panic the powers that govern pak....turned to Qadeer and asked him to test his NK system...to see if it works or comes up a dude like shaheen's first test.....with the grace of God Krl scientists under Qadeer had perfected the technology...and Ghuari came up trumps...making the nation proud. Are these acts of a traitor??? If Ghuari had not been tested the suspicions of nuke technology transfer to NK would always have been just that. However due to the failure of shaheen....Ghauri had to be tested and was....while Samar bhai went back to the drawing board and fixed shaheen problem and successfully firing it 11 months after Ghuari.

Had a more intelligent person been in control instead of Musharaf....he would have countered Tennet....telling him bluntly what the hell is your problem...even if we did share some technology with any country....its not like your country gave us technology....we built it with our own prowess and own it.....you ( CIA ) and your country are even right now busy trying to undermine our national security and trying to harm our strategic assets....your country has a declared hostility to our nuclear program....you've starved my nation for 10 years in order to deprive us of this capability.......with what face are you trying to tell me this????take these papers and shove them where the sun doesnot shine. End of the story.

Instead of this what did Mushy do???? like the threat of armitage...he simply rolled over onto his belly and started to crawl infront of the very people who are trying to pick apart our nuclear program.

Once he came into the western spell and propaganda....he began to persecute our national hero.....He didnot even stop to think that...Dr A Q Khan had not even breached a single law of the land ( remember mushy putting in place legislation after this event )......This even stuns the westerners....because they know....but for mushy's stupidity....there can be no crime in the absence of a law ( a fundamental principle of european jurisprudence )...and since there was no law in place...Dr A Q Khan cannot be prosecuted internally.......on the international level Pakistan is not signatory to NPT.....so pakistan on the international level didnot breach any agreement or law either.

Dr Qadeer had published two papers on the centrifuge design...one on constructing them from miraging steel instead of urenco aluminium and secondly on the itching of bearing in the centrifuges....these papers appeared in international scientific journals....rest of the knowledge concerning centrifuges was also in the public arena...being with all the western countries that were part of urenco ( from where pakistan got its design to start off with )..........so there was nothing shared that could reasonably be presented to court as national secret.......mushy is a na-laiq person..how is he to understand such complexities of law.....all he is good at is doing chores for his western masters and getting a pat on the back in return.

But since asim bro you did bring treason into the question, which even mushy dare not; let me explain to you legally what treason is?

1.Declaring war on the state of Pakistan via coup on 12 Oct 1999.
2.Violating his oath to declare war on the state of Pakistan.
3. Holding in abeyance the constitution of the State.
4.Unlawful interference in the service of Supreme court--forced premature retirement of Chief Justice and other justices both of supreme court and high courts who refused to go along with unlawfull abrogation of constitutional oaths they had sworn to.
5. Unlawfully imposing a pathetic mickey mouse PCO in place of the constitution.
6.Imposing war on the nation without prior express consent of the state ( Kargil )
7. Unlawfully detaining serving Prime Minster of Pakistan.
8. Revealing state secrets particularly regarding to nuclear assets.
9.Unlawfully and in breach of the constitution holding the office of President.
10.unlawful meddling in the affairs AJK...forcibly abrogating AJK constitution.
11. Went back on his promise to shed his Unifrom by 31 Dec 2004.
12. sale of Pakistanis person in liue of cash...his own addmissions...who were tortured abroad before being freed..without charge.
13.Abrogation of Legal system in order to sell pakistanis abroad to CIA
14.Holding in unlawful incommunocado detention of numerous private and many army personal, specially those beloging to ISI to please foreign masters i.e. CIA.

Musharaf is guilty without doubt of all the above, hence he dare not shed his uniform.

All the US bases in Iraq & Middle-east.

Ha ha be serious pls!!!
Those attacks will be considered a direct attack on your muslim brothers.The largest base of US is in Qatar,if u bomb that,then its a direct attack on qatar,then u have US bases in Saudi.U dare not touch them.

Read this article "merchant of menace" from the TIME.

i shall,thanks

bro,

to be traitor you have to commit treason.........i would not say the following but for exceptional strong attack on my hero....which deserves a proper response.

Well do agree with you skeptic that he was not alone in doing it.This particular treatment of AQ khan is not Mushi's decision,but one thats forced upon him by the US.Im sure he would have been already questioned by the amercians in this regard.

Well do agree with you skeptic that he was not alone in doing it.This particular treatment of AQ khan is not Mushi's decision,but one thats forced upon him by the US.Im sure he would have been already questioned by the amercians in this regard.

Other than mushy everyone believes so too.
Dr A Q Khan was questioned by CIA in pakistan.:wall:

Back
Top Bottom