What's new

Murree Brewery soon to brew in India

yeah………
please tell me your joking.
you know how Budweiser tastes different from other beers?
its because Budweiser has its own recipe.
please don't tell me that your this stupid.

Its the ingredients silly, not recipe. The ingredients will be Indian, manufacturing will be in Indian, bottling will be Indian, only the brand name will be Pakistani.

Also how do you know Budweiser tastes different? :astagh:

Also refer to @doppelganger 's post.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I have friends whose dad's are into the micro brewery scene here in India. Some firangs also. Latest fad in high society apparently.

A beer (or any spirit) cannot be technically the same if the water source changes. You could import the strains of yeast and the grain and hops etc. but if the water is not the same, it will not taste the same.

So unless Mure is going to be brewed here with the same water, it is not the same as the original. Just saying. Will taste and drink it nevertheless. I am an equal opportunity boozard.

because the water tastes different in india and pakistan right?…………………………………………………………..:cheesy:

Its the ingredients silly, not recipe. The ingredients will be Indian, manufacturing will be in Indian, bottling will be Indian, only the brand name will be Pakistani.

Also how do you know Budweiser tastes different? :astagh:

Also refer to @doppleganger 's post.

jesus christ please stop embarrassing yourself man lol.

because the water tastes different in india and pakistan right?…………………………………………………………..:cheesy:

Water tastes different, and is chemically and microbiologically different from village to village, town to town, city to city.

well...dnt mind me asking...hw come
yeah………
please tell me your joking.
you know how Budweiser tastes different from other beers?
its because Budweiser has its own recipe.
please don't tell me that your this stupid.
how do u know?????tell me...tell me.taste ke bare me kaise pata chala??

Water tastes different, and is chemically and microbiologically different from village to village, town to town, city to city.

interesting…….

well...dnt mind me asking...hw come

how do u know?????tell me...tell me.taste ke bare me kaise pata chala??

i know it tastes different because its its just common sense.
please stop embarrassing yourself indians.
every brand tastes different.
just like coke and pepsi taste different.

interesting…….

i know it tastes different because its its just common sense.
please stop embarrassing yourself indians.
every brand tastes different.
just like coke and pepsi taste different.
me embarrassed.....seems the other way around...pakde gaye.:bunny:

interesting…….

Trust me. Its difficult to explain to you guys because you do not drink. But water is the single most important ingredient in any beer or spirit. Not so much wines though. That's why Scotch is Scotch only when it comes from Scotland. Anything else is a pretender. A generic wannabe.

Trust me. Its difficult to explain to you guys because you do not drink. But water is the single most important ingredient in any beer or spirit. Not so much wines though. That's why Scotch is Scotch only when it comes from Scotland. Anything else is a pretender. A generic wannabe.

ok i believe you.
is it only for beers? or do sodas apply to this?

me embarrassed.....seems the other way around...pakde gaye.:bunny:

I've drank before but i don't drink anymore. I don't consider myself religious because i don't pray five times a day and stuff but i am a believer in islam.
drinking is just sad and pathetic and useless.

ok i believe you.

I guess it should apply to anything containing water. Or is biological in origin. Not inorganic, like chemical, artificial flavors, coloring agents, etc. which are the only other ingredients of a soda. Also the material of the container (type of wood used for the casks) and environmental conditions (including air - smoke) where the fermenting is done imparts its own distinctive taste to the spirit.

ok i believe you.

I've drank before but i don't drink anymore. I don't consider myself religious because i don't pray five times a day and stuff but i am a believer in islam.
drinking is just sad and pathetic and useless.
chill man....dont get serious...u dont need to explain ursif....ur life ur wish.
i was just having fun..nthng serious

The Bhandara family has full control over over the Pakistani beer industry. This might spell good luck for our businessmen.

and the recipe of course.
just like how pepsi brewed in india is still american? you know what i mean? lol
freaking clown lol
It doesnt work that way in beer.
The grains and water give it a distinct flavour. Since Pakistani grains nor water are going to be used, it would taste different than Pakistan brewed Murree beer.

In this case, it would simply be the brand name.

The Bhandara family has full control over over the Pakistani beer industry. This might spell good luck for our businessmen.
How?
The beer would be manufactured here. Royalty would be given to the Bhandara family. Who else makes a profit?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom