What's new

Murder of Justice, Afzal Guru's Hanging

Yes sure, the day you will hang Col. Prohit, Narinder Modi and other such scumbags, i will be convinced with your great democracy and rule of justice.

No Pakistani died in Gujarat Riots so why clamour for the head of Narinder Modi.
How dare you think yrself as the custodian of Indian Muslims when you folks yrself cannot protect yr own muslims such as Shias and Ahmedis.

And what's with Rajput thing when every Pakistani is Gazi.

Attack on parliament is justified Since he is fighting from Indian oppression and illegal occupation.

Post reported..Wondering if the below rules are still in force.. @WebMaster, please clarify...

I think to be fair, we'll try to stick with the definitions of terrorist organizations as per the UN and the GOP. So yes, if a terrorist organization as per the GOP and/or UN, attacks innocent citizens in India, then that is absolutely an act of terrorism.

But killing of any Indian civilian or Kashmiri civilian will come into the category of terrorism and any support to it will not be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Roy should be booked for not respecting the verdict of India's supreme court.

Attack on parliament is justified Since he is fighting from Indian oppression and illegal occupation.

Well according to him,he was doing it for money.In any case,that does not stop us from hang him.

Really ? Should I post videos and statistics.

Pakistan people hate Americans more
compare to how much Americans hate Pakistan
and why u has Bring Pakistan in it
i seen on facebook Kashmirs abusing India so i posted here u bring PAKISTAN Here

Pakistan people hate Americans more
compare to how much Americans hate Pakistan
and why u has Bring Pakistan in it
i seen on facebook Kashmirs abusing India so i posted here u bring PAKISTAN Here
Because a Pakistani posted this article. Also, do you trust Facebook pages. They can be fake too. I can give several examples where people make fake claims and assume the identity of certain region's people for spreading disinformation.

Remember, PDF was also banned for a thread that contained doctored pictures of Myanmar which riled entire forum and turned out that the pics were fake.

Because a Pakistani posted this article. Also, do you trust Facebook pages. They can be fake too. I can give several examples where people make fake claims and assume the identity of certain region's people for spreading disinformation.

Remember, PDF was also banned for a thread that contained doctored pictures of Myanmar which riled entire forum and turned out that the pics were fake.

not 1 id were Abusing India
almost i have seen 200 ids abusing India

and if u want to say Kashmir,s love India than it is not true mate
Kashmirs hate India more than Pakistani,s Hate India

The country who couldn't provide justice to victims of terrorist attacks and releases all terrorists on US and Afghanistan's request, can't even hang a single Terrorist in 12 years whereas their 50,000 innocent men, women and children along with security forces have been killed, Talks about Justice in India.

but that also includes the indian terrorists who have been released like surjeet singh, kashmir singh, sarbjeet singh, why are you against hanging your terrorists and pro release of them, if you are generally against release and freeing other terrorists :lol:

double standards :lol:

Enough said...

there is always confession based on pressure and indian police brutality

@darkinsky If you can't hang your so called terrorists, is it our fault ?

but that also includes the indian terrorists who have been released like surjeet singh, kashmir singh, sarbjeet singh, why are you against hanging your terrorists and pro release of them, if you are generally against release and freeing other terrorists :lol:

double standards :lol:

there is always confession based on pressure and indian police brutality

Missed the trees for the woods.

The resentment against the ppl underlined is about the delay. If the law of the land says they should be hung - go ahead & do it.

Why is the punishment not being carried out ? They are being used as pawns to keep pressure alive.

Protest in Islamabad

Yasin%20Malik.jpg_0.jpg

Why don't these people instead get an education??? Probably will not make them better people but will teach them to spell correctly?

death_to_all_juice.jpg

Who are DAWN to comment on another nation's internal matters like this? They fail to give actual evidence as to why Guru was innocent just hyperbole and throw-away remarks.

No substance to this but I suppose they had to write a piece like this as Pakistan has got it so wrong wrt convicting and punishing terrorists, India can't be shown to be doing a good job.

The fact that Pakistan is standing up for a convicted (and confessed) terrorist just says it really, doesn't it?

Protest in Islamabad

death_to_all_juice.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is going right here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...-funny-all-over-world-ii-873.html#post3905368

There is a meme to be made here methinks!

Back
Top Bottom