What's new

Murder of Justice, Afzal Guru's Hanging

Home Minister said that a letter was already send to the family about hanging through speed post..

From my experience, I am sure that it will reach his family with in 8-10 days!!

Dude, it's not just your terrorists that we shed tears for. Don't forget our very own nemesis, such as Moulana Abdul Aziz (the Pig), Umme Hassaan (The WhouR< stupid thing wont let me call her *****).... we all cheer for them too! :D

Yaara but the same people praise china for hanging uighur terrorists within two months, or middle eastern countries for hanging terrorists in days.

I find the behavior really perplexing. Or is it that they want to pick off enemies one by one and china's turn is yet to come?

Dude, it's not just your terrorists that we shed tears for. Don't forget our very own nemesis, such as Moulana Abdul Aziz (the Pig), Umme Hassaan (The WhouR< stupid thing wont let me call her *****).... we all cheer for them too! :D
Thankfully its not all Pakistanis who do that :)

Mate, less than .000000001 do that. I have seen their supporters, they are very few in numbers, however, very vocal.

Thankfully its not all Pakistanis who do that :)

Nah... it's just that we have yet to wake up, and see that the scenery has changed, and India isn't the only nation out there trying to hurt us.

china's turn is yet to come?

AllAfzal.jpg

We are constantly told, and constantly required to utter the mantra that "All Muslims aren't terrorists".

But what about the guy above with the sign mean:

WE ARE ALL AFZAL

Yes sure, the day you will hang Col. Prohit, Narinder Modi and other such scumbags, i will be convinced with your great democracy and rule of justice.

It was Indian agencies who discover that Col Purohit is evolved in terrorist act...unlike Pakistan who always denied any such act done by them....let our court decide ...we will hang them if they found guilty.....you do the same if you can

AllAfzal.jpg

We are constantly told, and constantly required to utter the mantra that "All Muslims aren't terrorists".

But what about the guy above with the sign mean:

WE ARE ALL AFZAL

Then you all will be hanged like him :D

Back
Top Bottom