What's new

Mumbai II could lead to a full blown Indo-Pak war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I think we have better options than war. A little sabre rattling on Indus Waters Treaty won't harm India. We have better options than open full-fledged war.

Indeed, India has the option of not honouring the Indus Water Treaty. But keep in mind if India chooses to exercise this option, she is declaring war on Pakistan because fresh water is needed for the survival of Pakistan. If India has options to punish Pakistan, so does Pakistan.

Second, even if ,god forbid, there is a war, it will only be limited war and not full scale/nuclear.

Indeed, it will be a short but a very intense war.

7India is already working on'cold-start'. We are slowly but surely taking action to put things in place for that.

Indeed it is, but if you ask me this strategy is extremely over ambitious at this point in time. India simply lacks the officer core and the necessary coordination that is needed among their armoured battle groups to launch something like Desert Storm. Also India is not facing an enemy like Iraq, you are talking about one of the world's most well trained and battle hardened military machine. Some of Pakistan's most highly respected intellectuals have been working at the GHQ to counter this Cold Start Doctrine, this was demonstrated during the Azm e Nau Excercises. The recent synergy achieved between PAF and PA under the leadership of General Kayani has been a real force multiplier for Pakistan.

In case there is an attack and India decides to retaliate militarily, IA could launch a few shock attacks by brahmos missiles/commando units etc., quickly inflict casualties and declare ceasefire. This will never give Pakistan the excuse to go full-fledged/nuclear. Like I said, it's a calculated risk.

Indeed India has the option to launch Brahmos and Commando style attacks, but let me assure you that Pakistan will immediately launch a counterattack. This was made clear by COAS and ACM, that any aggression from India will be responded within minutes. Our current ACM was the master mind behind PAF's counter attack, if attacked within minutes PAF will launch their own stand off weapons. Mobilization and fast response is something Pakistan can pride itself upon, before a ceasefire is declared Pakistan would have inflicted equal or if not more damage on India. The Indian Establishment is quite well aware of its limitations and that is why they haven't resorted to a military strike, although on many occasions India had the choice to exercise this option.

My friend, don't think that just because nations have nukes will wars be abolished.

It's human nature to fight wars. We have fought wars since the beginning of human civilization. Nuclear deterrent can work only up to acertain point beyond which, nations will be forced to take action to protect their interests. Don't count on nukes!

Indeed, that is why nukes are our last resort of defence.

Are u making fun of india urself... thts a good attitude

Trolling?Buhhaha and ur a philosopher?

Yeah my crying infront of the White house?like whenever we purchase something

Good for u!But too much Fantasy can make one retarded... ln the whole day atleast send 1 hour daily in the real life! india.

Lol jealousy of india? U kiddin me? Buhahhahaha
I really enjoyed SLUM DOG millionaire.... shows the real india!

Are u making fun of india urself... thts a good attitude:
i was watching pakistani channel video,in which they were saying abt indian nukes:lol::lol:

Trolling?Buhhaha and ur a philosopher?

Yeah my crying infront of the White house?like whenever we purchase something

i will again stick to my answer for question u asked in your last post.

Good for u!But too much Fantasy can make one retarded... ln the whole day atleast send 1 hour daily in the real life! india.

i spend 24 hrs for the better life of myself and my nation.i dont spend time in massive mast.... like RAW did fixing,india made floods in pakistan.it's too much.dont make ur self laughing stock.:no::no::no:

Lol jealousy of india? U kiddin me? Buhahhahaha

those slumdogs went to u.s ,have u ever dare to make a passport??

Buhahhahaha
now enjoy your nation:undecided::undecided:

Buhahhahaha

i certainly know u r burning:victory:

ya whole world says wat i m saying,conspiracy theories RAW did this --------bla bla,thats enough stop it yaar

hey don't blame me:no:, i didn't start with the personal attacks!

Well if india has any intention of taking any military action on pakistan in the event of any terrorist attacks from the pakistani side then india should wait for pak to start the war and how does india does that its simple:

1. cancellation of all diplomatic relations even on grass root level.
2. Regular rethoric of war and some air space violations.
3. and foremost tool Water.donot give pakistan a drop of water break away from indus treaty and divert all the water on indian main land.slowly and surely pakistan will get choked and will act militarily once pakistan starts act swiftly and meet ur targets and declare cease fire..

pakistan has no balls to go nuclear, if attacked they will also face the same bloody song .India will face severe consequences but can recoverin a decade or 2 but seeing the present position of pak if a nuclear war breaks out then the question of pakistan's existence will be very very bleak

hey don't blame me:no:, i didn't start with the personal attacks!

rofl-doggie.jpg

Indeed, India has the option of not honouring the Indus Water Treaty. But keep in mind if India chooses to exercise this option, she is declaring war on Pakistan because fresh water is needed for the survival of Pakistan. If India has options to punish Pakistan, so does Pakistan.

in sincerely want to know ur/any pakistani's opinion on what pakistan will/can do in the event ndia breaks away from indus water treaty.Imagine india stops all water what will pak do,and what will be india's reaction to those pakistani reaction??

3. and foremost tool Water.donot give pakistan a drop of water break away from indus treaty and divert all the water on indian main land.slowly and surely pakistan will get choked and will act militarily once pakistan starts act swiftly and meet ur targets and declare cease fire..
Do this, and it will India's fault for the war, and the whole world will blame India. History will be written against you.

pakistan has no balls to go nuclear, if attacked they will also face the same bloody song .India will face severe consequences but can recoverin a decade or 2 but seeing the present position of pak if a nuclear war breaks out then the question of pakistan's existence will be very very bleak
The question of the entire Indian sub-continent will be bleak. I don't know if you've seen map, but Pakistan is surprisingly close to India.

And it's not that Pakistan or India don't have the balls to go nuclear, it's just that have the brains not to.

in sincerely want to know ur/any pakistani's opinion on what pakistan will/can do in the event ndia breaks away from indus water treaty.Imagine india stops all water what will pak do,and what will be india's reaction to those pakistani reaction??

and imagine what Pakistan's reaction will be to india's reaction and we can go on and on!

i was watching pakistani channel video,in which they were saying abt indian nukes
Yeah tht the first indian N. tests were nothin but b.s!
Also do u have Pakistani channels? or even a tv?
i will again stick to my answer for question u asked in your last post.

U mean Crying infront of D.C... thts convienent!

i spend 24 hrs for the better life of myself and my nation.

By trolling on a Pakistani Forum:rofl: WOW... ur the new mother teressa of india:woot:

i dont spend time in massive mast....

Due to excessinve(massive is a wrong word... ur english sucks mast... ur brain is stuck on the same thing... u have been using the same word since many posts and now this half word so tht it wont be reported!
But guess wat!
Too much of Mas.... has made u mad and ur brain is in a state of error:rofl:

like RAW did fixing,india made floods in pakistan.it's too much.dont make ur self laughing stock.:no::no:

Ah nobdy said tht... looks like u watch sahara,zee, dor darshan excessively?

I know they produce crap... so take my advice stop watchin tht ....

those slumdogs went to u.s ,

Thank the british director!

have u ever dare to make a passport??

Actually i have a passport...

Also dare is a big word for u!... shouldnt get personel... it would be bad u.... s..m d.. cant afford med treatment so be careful.

now enjoy your nation:undecided::undecided:

Thank u i will.... u too be careful u can easily get AIDS where ur frm.

i certainly know u r burning:victory:

Ego satisfying statement... come on grow up and make ur family proud instead of acting like a 10 year old kid!

Do this, and it will India's fault for the war, and the whole world will blame India. History will be written against you.

The question of the entire Indian sub-continent will be bleak. I don't know if you've seen map, but Pakistan is surprisingly close to India.

And it's not that Pakistan or India don't have the balls to go nuclear, it's just that have the brains not to.

What can pakistan do if we stop water??if ur answer is babur/nuclear attack what makes u think that india wont retaliate and u guys will get unhurt.

Yes pakistan is surprisingly close to india but since ur talking about nuclear bull $hit lemme make out a few facts clear..

No amout of paksitani nuk arsenal can wipe out total india similarly no amount of indian arsenal can wipe off entire pakistan.But one thing is sure if pak fires a missile india will fire one and we can gurantee that.
If say 20 missiles hit each other and the nukes explode what will happen.since both pak and india have similar kinda nukes both will yeild the same damages and destroy equal areas, but india is 5 times bigger than pak so if 5 % of india is wiped 25 % of pak will be destroyed, and if 20% of india is destroyed OMG 100% pakistani destruction.

Note:It is no sane to talk about nuclear and if any government/army if so very ancious to press the nuke button then that government/army doesnot have love towards its own ppl.

What can pakistan do if we stop water??if ur answer is babur/nuclear attack what makes u think that india wont retaliate and u guys will get unhurt.

Yes pakistan is surprisingly close to india but since ur talking about nuclear bull $hit lemme make out a few facts clear..

No amout of paksitani nuk arsenal can wipe out total india similarly no amount of indian arsenal can wipe off entire pakistan.But one thing is sure if pak fires a missile india will fire one and we can gurantee that.
If say 20 missiles hit each other and the nukes explode what will happen.since both pak and india have similar kinda nukes both will yeild the same damages and destroy equal areas, but india is 5 times bigger than pak so if 5 % of india is wiped 25 % of pak will be destroyed, and if 20% of india is destroyed OMG 100% pakistani destruction.

Note:It is no sane to talk about nuclear and if any government/army if so very ancious to press the nuke button then that government/army doesnot have love towards its own ppl.

My dear friends....

Todays most B.S post award goes to the newbie...WHF!
Though i thought his id was WT. anyways u my frnd have earned it!:mps:

Congrats!

and imagine what Pakistan's reaction will be to india's reaction and we can go on and on!

If you say that india cannot launch a surgical strike on militant hideouts then same goes to pakistan..pakistan also cannot do a thing if india stops water.I mean pakistan is no super power so that india will get scared, if pak can bully us showing nuclear teeth then india is no tibet she also has nuclear weapons.

Since long we have discussed how it is not possible for india to go for a war with pakistan on issues over terrorism as pak is nuclear armed.

Now i want to know from the same ppl to answer , how feasible is it for pakistan to go on war with india on water issues as india is nuclear??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom