What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo, You and Asim has replied to my same post.

Asim's response is more neutral and an act of a good Admin and I agree with him with what he said.

It is a shame you cannot do the same but coming up with such statements like...

Did you not read my last sentence of my post that I like this forum?.

Seriously, you should learn from Asim how to be a more neutral Admin.
As much as I like the compliment, but Neo is a much nicer guy than I am, twice over. We have put our sweat and money into the success of this forum and its a free world, people will agree/disagree with you. Why attack the forum for free speech you disagree with?

Its a tense situation, I don't know why Americans suddenly are choosing this venue (thread) to feel offended. If anything, let us know in many other ways that are available. But cut it out from this thread.

Its not a matter of hating or disliking any one...America makes its own rules..if it feels that a particular group of people or a country should be targetted, it simply does that and the world follows... Germans, Japan, Russians, Vietnam, North Korea, Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, China and the list does not end...how may countries you fought with? and you say that we should feel kind towards USA... By the way, I am an Indian and a Hindu...but I feel this terrorism thing has been started by USA for its benefit....

You are very of based on your comments here. Americans does not make it own rules like you suggest, Americans will not play appeasment game like rest of countries do.

And you are way of based saying that Americans have started the terrorism. How is USA benefiting regarding terrorism you must elaborate on this please.

PARIS: A number of airlines cancelled flights to Mumbai Thursday after attacks across the city left more than 100 people dead and hundreds more injured, operators said.

Italy’s flag-carrier Alitalia, which is in severe financial straits, cancelled all its flights to Bombay until further notice, a company spokeswoman said. German airline Lufthansa said it had scrapped two flights to Mumbai that had been due to leave Frankfurt and Munich on Thursday. The two planes had also been due to return from Mumbai with 600 passengers on board, a company spokesman said. The airline was trying to ensure that stranded passengers could fly home via other Indian cities such as New Delhi. Air France cancelled a flight from Mumbai to Paris and one from the French capital to the Indian city timed for 10:30 am, the company said.

US-based Delta airlines also cancelled one flight from Mumbai to Seattle via Amsterdam. South African Airways delayed the departure of its daily flight to Mumbai by two hours, while British Airways said its services in both directions were normal.

As much as I like the compliment, but Neo is a much nicer guy than I am, twice over. We have put our sweat and money into the success of this forum and its a free world, people will agree/disagree with you. Why attack the forum for free speech you disagree with?

Its a tense situation, I don't know why Americans suddenly are choosing this venue (thread) to feel offended. If anything, let us know in many other ways that are available. But cut it out from this thread.

They've been living in isolation for years. They dont know what the rest of the world feels or thinks about them. I think americans should start getting out of there and seeing the world.

They dont know what kind of effect going for a nuclear deal with india will have while on the other hand in 98 when pakistanis went nuclear because of their larger aggressive neighbors they were sanctioned. They dont get it do they... :disagree:

You are very of based on your comments here. Americans does not make it own rules like you suggest, Americans will not play appeasment game like rest of countries do.

And you are way of based saying that Americans have started the terrorism. How is USA benefiting regarding terrorism you must elaborate on this please.

Remeber Afgan mujahideens against Russians...what was that?

Sorry, Neo if I contributed to the misdirection of the thread topic. I'm posting this one to get my 26th post and maybe a promotion to Lieutenant? Me bad.

Welcome aboard Lieutanant! :yahoo:
How do you think this event is going to of any influence in Obama's SA policy?
I understand that CIA is on its way to India.

"Sab cheezein apke saamne ayega"

Typical South Indian

"Abhi hum julam aur jiyadtian nahi bardasht karega"

Pakistanis say ZULM, Ziyadati!

This is typical Indian!

Here is the video of the terrorist speaking......

And obviously the tone of speaking is not Indian, but punjabi or pathani i guess.......

Rediff iShare: Terrorist calling himself Sahadullah speaks to India tv

I am sure you have not even seen a punjabi or pathan from pakistan as much as open his mouth let alone one live speaking pathan or panjabi but ofcourse what entertainment this is for you while the real culprits laugh it out in the safety of their homes in India. Wow.

However please remember chanakya we will always be there to support you in this great time of peril that India is facing. We stand with the Indian people and condemn this act which has been carried out by an intelligence agency (RAW) which has crossed all limits this day.

Americans Pakistanis Afghans Somalians whatever else... :rolleyes: should all unite against this one terrorist organization.

Update:

2 things have slowed down the operations:

1. Ensure safety of civilians
2. Try to capture the terrorists alive

The 2nd point is more important - they want to get as much information as possible, and they are not trying to go all out and bomb the hell out of them.

Welcome aboard Lieutanant! :yahoo:
How do you think this event is going to of any influence in Obama's SA policy?
I understand that CIA is on its way to India.

Neo! Neo! Neo! I am ashamed of you. You want us to stay on thread topic and then you ask me this?? Well, I will follow your previous request and not further ontribute to the pro anti USA talk on this thread.

"Sab cheezein apke saamne ayega"

Typical South Indian

"Abhi hum julam aur jiyadtian nahi bardasht karega"

Pakistanis say ZULM, Ziyadati!

This is typical Indian!

exactly man... its gujrat or hyd'z accent f4 telugu's... i've even stayed there... they use this sorta talkin style which in Pakistan is considered very rude and actually slang...

Its all Indians! Infact we should check if his beard is real or not. He may secret shiv senik.

:D:D

why they never under stand its clear ATA ATA is not pakistani and julm jiayati no one say in pakistan were is that aria in pakistan like this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom