What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is regular army, not Commandos (or perhaps Army commandos)

U are really the most undignified Chinese i have ever known.... I respected Chinese people tell i know u........

Now guess the gun, the commondo is outside the TAJ hotel...

2a2ab433acd4c530c98829c045513cf1._.jpg

U are really the most undignified Chinese i have ever known.... I respected Chinese people tell i know u........

Now guess the gun, the commondo is outside the TAJ hotel...

2a2ab433acd4c530c98829c045513cf1._.jpg

Exactly.

This guy is seriously lowering the average IQ and dignity of the Chinese.

30 mins later another will emerge.
Agreed!:lol:
Gilani terms Indian allegations ‘deplorable’
ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani Friday said that allegations leveled by India against Pakistan without any proof was ‘deplorable’ even though Pakistan denounced the terror attacks strongly.

The Prime Minister met the President here at the presidency where Deputy Speaker National Assembly also joined them later.

Gilani underlined the need for both India and Pakistan to fight terrorism together.

He said Pakistan’s territory is not being used for terrorist activities against any other country including India.

On the occasion the President said Pakistan itself was a victim of terrorism and its leader Benazir Bhutto also fell prey to it.

They also discussed the agenda of National Security Committee meeting to be held on December 2 and the use of IMF aid.

The president also apprised the prime minister and deputy speaker about his recent visit to the UAE.

4 min 16 sec GAB JULUM OR JIYATYAAN

4 min 19 sec THAK GYA HAI

4 MIN 21 sec MAJBOOR HO GYA HAI

4 min 24 sec ITHASS BATA RAHA HOON

4 MIN 28 sec AP LOG KESA BAT KERTA HAI

4 min 50 julum jiyatyyan

5 min 8 sec tumhary ko

5 min 16 hamay ko agg

5min 34 sec KOI PAREEWAR

6 min 12 sec HAMARY KO two times note

6 min 21 sec PAAT SHALA very important any one know in pakistan waht is PAAT SHALA ?

6 min 23 sec VIDHY SHALY whats mean this word ?

Last edited:
There is a strong possibility this government won't last till the May elections.

The center will probably collapse in India with early elections now.

Update:

-GPS and Sat Phone found on a ship in the Arabian Sea

-GPS data reveals that the ship sailed from Karachi on Nov 12th or 13th

-Phone was used to call Lashkar Commander in Muzaffarabad (Yusuf Muzamil)

There is a strong possibility this government won't last till the May elections.

The center will probably collapse in India with early elections now.

Its there on the cards if the Congress Government fails to deliver on this issue and probably will suffer very badly in polls.

Update:

-GPS and Sat Phone found on a ship in the Arabian Sea

-GPS data reveals that the ship sailed from Karachi on Nov 12th or 13th

-Phone was used to call Lashkar Commaner in Muzaffarabad (Yusuf Muzamil)

Let us see. The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

If Pakistan hands over this Yusuf idiot, that will be the proof that it means business this time.

Update:

-About 40 terrorists entered India - most of them were Pakistani. This obviously means that most of the terrorists are still at large within India. If you remember, several terrorists escaped by hijacking police vehicle initially. These guys are still at large and they may lay low for some time before launching an attack in Mumbai itself or perhaps in other cities.

No no no what are you saying Sir.....
No pakistan involvement......
No ISI involvement......
LeT has denied their involvement....and we agree coz we know the guys are so honest..........
This must be Hindu/Jew/CIA/Neocon conspiracy to defame ISI and LeT......

I dont believe all this.... Indians are very good at making stories.........

yes i agree with the above highlighted line:azn:

Sir we do remember 1962 and how can we foget that...but it is 2008. Say thanks to your tank cause our tanks dont say hello...they say "Hell You"....

He would do well to remember Nanjing, Vietnam, the Japanese and Mangol invasions and hope that it won't happen again.

They don't even need that. Just one more Mao is enough to kill another 50 millions like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom