What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is good news but I hope he doesn't have to face the media and be spoken rudely to why don't Indian channels show this on blown proportions with background music and hype didn't they claim that they were truth seekers using pure logic.

The fact remains that after this atleast there is a glimmer of hope that we will ease tensions and reduce the red alert that costs millions of rupees to the taxpayers on a daily basis for both countries. and help us get back to settling in nomal lives.

Would be interesting to get hold of Kasab for a day and get his DNA.

I wouldn't trust the Indians, or any other agency there with his DNA.

One thinks a deal might have been done, but this sounds fine.

Pakistan - Not involved in the Mumbai attacks. One rather Hindu, Indian looking, Kalava wearing, Hindi speaking, non state actor perhaps came from Pakistan, originally.

So still no "hurray" for alot of Indians.
Their government has tried bending the rules of investigation and law by giving insufficient proof and claiming that as valid in response to the Mumbai bombings.
There's still alot that has to be solved and investigated in this matter, and the Pakistani government better not be off-guard on this one, keep an eye on the Indians and their "investigation".

Pakistan - Not involved in the Mumbai attacks. One rather Hindu, Indian looking, Kalava wearing, Hindi speaking, non state actor perhaps came from Pakistan, originally.

You're a funny guy, RR. You consider your posts on this forum as some sort of virtual boxing match, trying to score "points" over the Indians with each post.

Thanks God,

Atleast you had taken a first step toward believing Ajmal is from Pakistan.

Regards
Dabloo

You won't leave it! Even after your lies have repeatedly come out in the open, after the Pakistani government has come out and accepted that he is Pakistani, you are still at it!

And when did he ever speak Hindi? When did you hear him at all? When did he appear on TV?

You have been asked this question multiple times. Either prove it or stop the useless nonsense!

And yes he is not a kabayali like 80% of Pakistanis and so doesn't look one! Like all these people, what do they look like to you:

beda70a1c000a2cdb7bb2ae25ca5a7f8.jpg

They are all 100% Pakistanis!

Last edited:
Vinod,

This is going to derail the thread. So I'm not going to get drawn into a discussion on this with you here. You may start a new thread, if you have the decency.

Regarding that pictures, that is too far away to tell anything about the features of the people in that photo.

They might have spent a bit too long in the sun, alternatively they might be from a particularly Muhajired area of Pakistan, they might all be very tall etc etc.

Now, you claim that the Pakistan government has the final word, and I am not entitled to free speech? I am not a government agent, I have the right to disagree with any government in the world, and to voice that opinion, unless I was located in Delhi presumably.

I have my own mind, and I can see inconsistencies that are too great. But I'm willing to ignore them because it is a minor thing that the individual is possibly from Pakistan.

He spoke crystal Hindi when he was interviewed.

Any further comment by you here, I will not respond to on these matters. This thread is for another topic.

It is in everyone's interest to remove terrorism from the region and to do that it is in everyone's interest that Pakistan remains a stable, sovereign state!

Anybody working against this and claiming to be taking action against terrorism either wants to serve the terrorists interests or wants to take a cheap shot at Pakistan when it is already fighting a bloody and extremely tough War.
It should be clear to the world that Pakistan is fighting one of the biggest war against a genuine terrorist threat and pulling our leg will result in dire consequences which most do not realize despite pretending to be well versed in the so called "ground realities"!

At this critical time when Pakistani people are blown up by suicide bombers Should anyone in his right mind assume that we support such activities?

The extremist elements seeped into this region during the Afghan War and some of them have become part of Al-Qaeda.
They were indoctrinated with very rigid teachings of some pretty tough Wahabis and have zero tolerance for even other sects in Islam!
Before Afghan War there was no sectarian violence in Pakistan and no terrorist cells operating in the name of religion. If anything, these people are the biggest anti Islam/anti Pakistan operation in the world.
I am a Sunni Muslim but i have no problems with any other sect in Islam, since i tend to focus on our commonality and not petty difference which we are accountable for in front of Allah.
No way Islam sanctions in any way what these barbarians are doing and no way do the Pakistani people ever support such acts!!!

I do not consider India a friend and will say so openly (since i am not a hypocrite) but i will never support the killing of innocents in any country be it India or any other country.
(Even despite what Jews are doing to Palestinians i still would never say that what Hitler did to them was a good thing. It was a horrible thing to kill so many innocents and Israel should do well to remember their own suffering and not to do the same thing to others).

In this current scenario if India is sincere in attacking terrorism then they should support Pakistan and provide intelligence and carry out the shared investigation as suggested by GOP.
Pakistanis are sick of these murderers and we shall appreciate the help but not the warmongering! Pakistan can take care of these elements but intelligence sharing is the key here.

Also as a further measure of their sincerety, GOI should also stop supporting BLA which is a terrorist outfit and share intelligence on the BLA (Baluch Liberation Army) which was being helped by RAW from Afghanistan.
Indian Intelligence is already operating in Afghanistan and i believe can help Pakistan deal with this growing threat...if they want an end to terrorism.

We are already cleaning our house but these goons shift between Afghanistan and Pakistan depending upon the pressure exerted.
Afghanistan government (if it can be called that) has no control and is constantly pointing fingers. They need to talk less and do more regarding the porous border.

Destabilizing Pakistan will bring disaster to India as well, that's what happens when you are neighbors...you cant set fire and avoid getting burnt.

My advice is to get real and realize the implications before threatening Pakistan instead of carrying out a mutual investigation!

Vinod,

This is going to derail the thread. So I'm not going to get drawn into a discussion on this with you here. You may start a new thread, if you have the decency.

Regarding that pictures, that is too far away to tell anything about the features of the people in that photo.

They might have spent a bit too long in the sun, alternatively they might be from a particularly Muhajired area of Pakistan, they might all be very tall etc etc.

Now, you claim that the Pakistan government has the final word, and I am not entitled to free speech? I am not a government agent, I have the right to disagree with any government in the world, and to voice that opinion, unless I was located in Delhi presumably.

I have my own mind, and I can see inconsistencies that are too great. But I'm willing to ignore them because it is a minor thing that the individual is possibly from Pakistan.

He spoke crystal Hindi when he was interviewed.

Any further comment by you here, I will not respond to on these matters. This thread is for another topic.

The decent thing would be for you to acknowledge the facts on the ground and move on.

I have no great fascination with the looks of people. So no need for me to open any thread. It is better not to tie oneself all over in knots with some useless belief and then look for silly explanations all the time when the reality turns out to be different as it inevitably does.

It may be a minor thing now for you but you did make it a major one for so long with the kalava theory in endless posts. But I agree with the point of free speech here.

His being from Pakistan leads to several other things that are not minor at all.

If you care to look beyond the fact of his being Pakistani, you can see a huge organization that provided the training, motivation, logistics etc. for the 10 terrorists to carry out the inhuman acts. It proves that there are still terror organizations operating freely perhaps with official support that are a menace to the region and beyond, that there are legions of young men willing to kill themselves and other innocents with them for some imaginary gains in the afterlife. That Pakistan is a threat to the world as long as this policy continues.

Just try to think beyond the first step and things will be more obvious!

The decent thing for all Indians to do is to accept that GOI is creating issues out of nothing and for one purpose in mind that is to hurt Pakistan's image in any manner they could do. So when ever the Indian government sees things are not moving as planned, they come out with another allegation, this time the Indian PM made one about the GOP's involvement or some elements of the GOP as Indians like to put it, the fact is who do you think you are kidding, world has started to realize how much truth lies in these so called allegations of India and this is clearly shown now in their response every time India whines about Pakistan's involvement or perhaps handing over of the list of people that India thinks are in Pakistan.
The sooner Indians have a look at their own house and figure out that the problem lies within and not outside, the better it would be for the whole region and world, my advice to Indians would be to do not let your government make a fool out of yourself as you are well aware that your elections are near and therefore creating war hysteria and blaming everything on Pakistan is considered to be a shortcut to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom