What's new

Mumbai Attack = Inside Job! Interrogation!

Pakistani's are creating a Brouhaha over the "accent", the use of the word "brown" by an illiterate Pakistani terrorist claiming his accent is "Indian"....

First off....lets start with a question:

Have any of you been to all parts of India to know what a "typical" Indian accent is??
Fact is...India has 28 odd states, each with varying accents when they speak hindi/urdu and English....so how does one generalize an Indian accent? If you're claiming that a Tamilian speaks Hindi like a Delhite....then you obviously are Bullshitting....unless Pakistani's feel that all Indians speak like bollywood actors?....if so thanks for the compliment

Please do remember that we have a state called Punjab as well.....where people speak with accents similar to this Kasab fellow...so please dont think we dont know what Punjabis sound like.....or for that matter understand Punjabi
In fact if you go to NYC where majority of cabbies are Pakistani Punjabis....you will see them speaking hindi/urdu with the exact same accent. I live here and converse with these people on a daily basis. This Kasab definitely, spoke like a Punjabi speaking urdu....

The bit about "Bhagwan" has been debunked already.....thanks to Bushy....good catch there....some folks thinks they are mad cheeky.

Now Mr.Mastan Khan....you claim that an illiterate from Punjab can never know a word like Brown.....especially someone who has only studied till 4th grade....
Do they teach you the name of colors in Pakistan so late during schooling??
Anyways.....Pakistani education system is none of my business....but do see the below....where a street urchin in India speaks German, Italian, French and English most fluently.....What do you make of this? If a beggars in India know english without ever going to school.....I think u know what Im suggesting....

The only post that was even sensible was the one where someone suggested doing a DNA analysis......I think thats the best way to shut people up.....once and for all...I am all for it!!!

Remember Truth alone Triumphs.....and it will come out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO!!! In this entire thread, this video is the best thing I could find hahaha Thanks Peshwa !

Even when Denying everything, Kasab has maintained that he belongs to Faridkot in Pakistan - So much for the Peasant Accent Theory.

Some Pakistani members have imagination wilder than even the dreaded terrorists. Something to ponder eh.

Back
Top Bottom