What's new

Mumbai Attack = Inside Job! Interrogation!

Antulay seeks probe into Karkare's killing
..... Snipped the pile of bile
It is an old news the poor man was sacked and the same question is still not answred neither proved who killed Karkare. The doubt is still on Hindu fanatics.

Just how does any of those article prove anything... Fact stays he was killed by Terrorists (Kasab and Gang). Some parties have tried to politicize the issue for their vested interests and political point scoring, but nothing more than a set of Allegations and speculations. No concrete argument leave alone evidence. Just a bunch of conspiracy theories.

His bullet proof jacket has everything to do with investigation because

1. If as you claimed that Bullets did not penetrated the bullet proof jacket then how he died then ?? was there any bullet that had hit his head ?? There is none such report which says he was killed due to any bullet hit in his leg or arms or head.

2. And if the investigations say that no bullet penetrated the Bullet proof jacket then it means there was a bullet proof jacket so where is that Jacket now?? Why it is missing?

If you ever bothered to read the article linked, it clearly mentions where exactly he was hit. Bullet proof jacket worked perfectly fine (no bullet penetrated).

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...st-Post-mortem-report/articleshow/5255216.cms
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repo...ce-karkare-s-bullet-proof-vest-report_1314671
post mortem report have revealed that he received five bullets in and around his neck.

All the five bullets pierced his body in the region which was not covered by the bullet-proof vest, the post mortem report said.

The post mortem report further revealed that he received one bullet in the neck and the other four were in a line entering from shoulder and exiting from arm pit.
... Snipped the crap..
It would also clear the doubt how Karkare died ? Whether he died because of bullets fired on the chest or bullet injuries on his neck.

It is worth noting that Dr Bhalchandra Chikhlikar of the Grant Medical College had testified during 26/11 trial that Karkare had sustained five bullet injuries, but had not specified the location of wounds
... Snipped again
And this is addressed by the post mortem report.

Sorry i meant CIA not FBI. No rant rather a an important point to ponder why CIA is not allowing Indian team to probe Headly? And why CIA was helping LeT?
Pakistan is also not letting India interrogate any of the accused including Lakhwi, Is GoP helping these terrorists??

Discrimination.
Oh, so this was supposed to be a test where you had all the answers marked already. Let me give you another word - BULL S H I T

:agree: And the verdict would be a half truth then
Which Verdict would be half True - That Kasab & co killed people on 26/11, or were they all stage actors??

Last edited:
Hi,

Pakistani investigators need to meet this man---plus need to do a DNA test for ajmal Kasab and his parents to positively identify his lineage----my indian colleagues should not have any objections to that, now should they.
DNA samples were asked for and provided as well. rest we will consider when Pakistan atleast arrests Hafiz Saeed to show some seriousness.

How you know,did they tell you:what:?

Yes actualy the day before, Kasab called me and told this whole story of what they are going to do. kidding :)

It would have been better if you asked, how do you know.
It was published in the report, I read in newspaper do not remember which, I also feel it was there in the Movie on HBO.

Try google.

Discrimination.

Jana we talked about how terrorists recruit anti society elements from my state by providing them money in another thread ..still you are insisting that its discrimination??religious fanatics are everywhere and so is people who do anything for money..

Yes actualy the day before, Kasab called me and told this whole story of what they are going to do. kidding :)

It would have been better if you asked, how do you know.
It was published in the report, I read in newspaper do not remember which, I also feel it was there in the Movie on HBO.

Try google.

BY the way i wasnt tryng to be offended by your previous post..just for fun i said...so nevermind:)

Ridiculous! Which Mujahid Worships Bhagwan? I never knew there are few Muslim Mujahids who are actually worshipers of Bhagwan.. Ask him more, has he done Rath Yatra? Ganga Naha chuka ye mujahid?

Where on earth did you hear him say Bhagwan? Or are you buying into that crappy text mentioned in the first post?

I too, for a moment, took those claims seriously, but then I listened to each video/audio very carefully, and each time he very clearly says "Allah mujhe maaf nahi karega".

Oh man, please first listen to things carefully before you go on to post something as frivolous as that.

DNA samples were asked for and provided as well. rest we will consider when Pakistan atleast arrests Hafiz Saeed to show some seriousness.

I dont know who Hafiz Saeed is but Pakistan has arrested the leader of Lashkar e Taiba and 6 other semi-leaders and they are awaiting trial.

And Indian media still keep going on about how they arent doing enough... LOL

Where on earth did you hear him say Bhagwan? Or are you buying into that crappy text mentioned in the first post?

I too, for a moment, took those claims seriously, but then I listened to each video/audio very carefully, and each time he very clearly says "Allah mujhe maaf nahi karega".

Oh man, please first listen to things carefully before you go on to post something as frivolous as that.

I took the text on face value and never listened to it, if this is not correct who knows about the rest.

I took the text on face value and never listened to it, if this is not correct who knows about the rest.

No man, NEVER believe anything posted on forums. Even a copy pasted news, I reread it from the links provided. And if there's no link provided, I don't participate. Though it's one of the best Pakistani forums online, still you never know what trap might be lying out there, and it's quick to become a subject of ridicule even when you are being completely honest.

I watched Many Indian Serials Including This One, i Can Say easily "Indian Acting is very Nice"

No man, NEVER believe anything posted on forums. Even a copy pasted news, I reread it from the links provided. And if there's no link provided, I don't participate. Though it's one of the best Pakistani forums online, still you never know what trap might be lying out there, and it's quick to become a subject of ridicule even when you are being completely honest.

thx for Advice, will keep that in mind. I have limited time and hence reading everything is not possible. thx for catching that one too, good job man.

I watched Many Indian Serials Including This One, i Can Say easily "Indian Acting is very Nice"

thx for compliments, we can make even foreign non actors (state) act well, we have lot of experience you know :).

thx for compliments, we can make even foreign non actors (state) act well, we have lot of experience you know :).

You Know acting is all about making things True that are Imaginary or false ..

So I Know you have good Expirence in cheating ..

Yes yes You can make better Cheaters Then us , Because here we have no such Institutions .. and you have plenty of ...

So Any 'Non actor' Here Crazy about being 'Actor' Should go there..

You Know acting is all about making things True that are Imaginary or false ..

So I Know you have good Expirence in cheating ..

Yes yes You can make better Cheaters Then us , Because here we have no such Institutions .. and you have plenty of ...

So Any 'Non actor' Here Crazy about being 'Actor' Should go there..

thx, we are born cheaters thx once again.

Back
Top Bottom