What's new

Multiple blasts in Parachinar kill 39, injure 122

Yes, if they are active enemy combatants, then it is legal. Thank you for clarifying that.

Taliban's wives do not participate in combat......There was a TTP man in our home town, disturbing the people lives through extortion and threats (was master mind of shah hassan khel blast, lakki marwat in which more than 120 people were killed), army was after him to kill or arrest him but some how he always escaped............developed enmity with haqqanis and got killed......he has left young wife and small children, no one has sympathies with her and no school is giving admission to her children............faujis are stationed in town but they are not harassing or questioning his wife............if faujis kill his wife and children , as suggested by 1AKaid, it would not be tolerated by highly conservative local population.........

****,this is a massacre ..a smaller version of mumbai 1993.
Generally i admit,all indians feel a secret pleasure seeing pak's own game turned against them after being on the recieving end for so long..but these innocent civilians had nothing to do with it.I genuinely hope PA avenge this one. @Pakone-sad to hear about the wife and child,man..shows war punishes the innocent most.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget him, he is nothing more than a keyboard warrior. If he can even walk through Lakki or Bannu's streets, I'll consider him a man.

Taliban's wives do not participate in combat......There was a TTP man in our home town, disturbing the people lives through extortion and threats (was master mind of shah hassan khel blast, lakki marwat in which more than 120 people were killed), army was after him to kill or arrest him but some how he always escaped............developed enmity with haqqanis and got killed......he has left young wife and small children, no one has sympathies with her and no school is giving admission to her children............faujis are stationed in town but they are not harassing or questioning his wife............if faujis kill his wife and children , as suggested by 1AKaid, it would not be tolerated by highly conservative local population.........

Generally i admit,all indians feel a secret pleasure seeing pak's own game turned against them after being on the recieving end for so long..but these innocent civilians had nothing to do with it.I genuinely hope PA avenge this one. @Pakone-sad to hear about the wife and child,man..shows war punishes the innocent most.:(

No Man I do not agree with you. Indian may be feeling secrete pleasure when it happens with ISI which is main culprit behind Bombay blast and other terrorism in India. I do not think that any Indian may feel secret pleasure when innocent citizens are Killed. RIP.

And then you supported his insane idea.

Well, it is legal to kill ACTIVE enemy combatants. I support only what is correct. If a woman or a child is shooting at our soldiers with an AK-47, then I find is acceptable to shoot back. Don't you?

No Man I do not agree with you. Indian may be feeling secrete pleasure when it happens with ISI which is main culprit behind Bombay blast and other terrorism in India. I do not think that any Indian may feel secret pleasure when innocent citizens are Killed. RIP.

Well, there are a billion plus Indians and they will have different views on this matter.

I personally feel sad for the loss of innocent civilian lives anywhere. Pakistan is no different in this regard.

Well, there are a billion plus Indians and they will have different views on this matter.

I personally feel sad for the loss of innocent civilian lives anywhere. Pakistan is no different in this regard.

I too feel sad for Innocent people but not for ISI whose office was blown yesterday.

Well, it is legal to kill ACTIVE enemy combatants. I support only what is correct. If a woman or a child is shooting at our soldiers with an AK-47, then I find is acceptable to shoot back. Don't you?

Who told you women and children of taliban carry around AK47 and shoot at soldiers?

I do not think that majority of Indians(idiots exist everywhere) feel any pleasure when these terrorist scum kill innocent civilians in Pakistan. An attack on Pakistani military and other security forces may still evoke snickers among the nationalists, but certainly not innocent civilians..

Back
Top Bottom