What's new

Mr Zardari's 12 billion dollar increase in his personal account

Woah woah woah, hold on a minute here.

Someone has spewed an astronomical figure (and it is huge, even for Ghaddari's standards), and no-one has:

1) Seen any evidence

or

2) Asked for any evidence​
Now I'm the last man on earth to defend Ghaddari, but surely we can't take this at face value, all on the suggestion of one man?

We're such a rumour / conspiracy filled society, and it's because of instances like this. This will spread through word of mouth, and when we get back to the original trail, it was because 'one man said it on TV, so it must be true'.

We need a little perspective guys, let's see the evidence before jumping to conclusions. Surely that's not too much to ask for?

I cannot comment on the figure as I do not know how it has been arrived at but given the large amount, it seems a bit extreme. More knowledgeable members could perhaps assess it better. I just hope that the amount does not include a misappropriation of funds originally intended for flood relief.

Har dafa jo hukumati party hoti hai wo sochti hay keh ya hamari akhri hukumat hai ,to jitna hosakay pakistan ko looto Q k in logo nay itnay buray kam kiay hoay keh is ko itbar nahi hota awam is kay bad bi humay select karyingay.. lakin 5 or10 sal bad per select hojatay hai our pir un ki wahi soch hoti hai keh jitna hosakay lootoo ye akhri dafa hay is tarah ye circule jari rehta hai..... ALLAH hafiz hamra

Dr. Shahid Masood went too far this time..$12 bil. is just unbelievable.

good observation..zardari handed his balance sheet to shahid masood..duh
a report suggests that pak MPAs are 5-6 times more rich than they were in 2003-04 with MQM topping the list of % increases :frown:

Well I guess this $12B figure proves that Shahid Masud and Justice Akarm Shiekh are big fat liars. I think they belive they can keep fooling the Pakistani public all the time by attacking "safe targets" like Zardari.

Hai kitni achi baat hai mere sadar ameer ho gea yayyy! sab mulkon ke sadar ghareeb aor mere mulk ka ameer. Yayyyy!!!!! :D There is always something to cherish about my leader.. Khappy Khappy Khappy!

Problem is the ethnic mentality. I have got few Sindhi friends from Larkana who support PPP and JSQM only because of the Sindhi factor. These are educated CA students i am talking about.

They don't care if Zardari is the biggest asshole of Pak as long as their Sindhi PPP is in power. They don't want to see the whole corruption going on. ALL the political parties take advantage of this very mentality. ANP targets pakhtuns, MQM targets Muhajirs, PML targets punjabis, PPP targets Sindhis, Balochis etc.

It is near impossible that we Pakistanis will rise above ethnic lines and start voting on performance bases for the very few voting chances we get in a lifetime. If that ever happens the turnout will be near ZERO.

Last edited:
Guys believe it just after the election IMF approved the loan of astounding $7.6 billion that was received before 2008 budget. There is no trasparency therefore the money has gone somewhere else. Now imagine in first 4 months govt received $7.6 billion and we all know then later that year twice imf gave loan to Pakistani govt and it continue every 3-5 months you can imagine that 12 is a true figure. Just give me one single best thing govt has done in the past 2.5 years. All are news Pakistan has done this and that and singed contracts and so on ground realities proves something else.

Even if it is 12.00 billion rupees, even then it is a big amount for poor pakistanis. Mr. Zaradari is living up to his reputation.

Give you guys little example of Pakistan steel mill. When Musharraf govt handover steel mill to PPP govt it had 16 arab rupees in account . Within six month all digits were red.
During Nawaz era, they intentionally bankrupt the steel mill and try to buy as closed mill, but it was again saved by 99 coupe.

I almost guarantee you almost 95 % is Pakistan Gov money!!! this guys suck all the money in.

When the senior Bhutto, the greatest leader ever produced by Pakistan
was alive, even the government newspaper, The Pakistan Times used to
write against him. It has been the tradition of the media that it has
always wrote against the Pakistan People’s Party and its leadership.
Our media, both print and electronic is riddled with the rightest
journalists and the columnist. They are ill at ease with the PPP and
its leadership. They have never come to terms with it, and with the
advent of the cable channels, these media vultures have just found the
way to blast at the PPP and to malign their good names. These media
actors have not even spared the dead and martyred leaders of the
party. After the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, Asif Ali Zardari,
the grieved husband and father, forgot his grief and stood out for the
Pakistan and raised ‘Pakistan Khappay’ amidst hostility and anger. He
kept the country intact and saved it from disintegration. It is his
stewardship that has kept the boat of Pakistan afloat all these years.
But he is the most favorite target of the yellow cable channels.After
the slaying of Benazir Bhutto, media thought that Zardari would be a
soft target and they will dislodge him in few days. They started a
smearing campaign against him and tried to erect the false cases. But
Zardari has remained steadfast and is the most popular leader of the
country.
This media is now eyeing Bilawal Bhutto Zardari with mal intentions.

^ Oh dear. Seems like a jiyala we have here.

Guys making silly comments like Ghaddari, is not mature. You're free to criticize, not be kiddy about it.

Also please post the source of this information. As it stands, the figure is huge and and should be corroborated with some proof

Back
Top Bottom