What's new

Disaster!!! PML(N) government borrows 611 billion in first 40 days

Only one illiterate here is ancestral kami of shareefs like yourself....

You didn't explain 611 billion loan in just 40 days yet!!!!!! A record borrowing in Pakistan's history...

Not to mention, Ishaq Dar's 12 billion dollar borrowing plan from IMF....
You are coming off as a massive fool here. You are obviously not aware how borrowing works. Just ask yourself, do I know how economics and finance work..... Even I know you dont know anything about it. :)

@Jazzbot @Leader @Aeronaut @Zarvan

Han bhai, is this true that load shedding has significantly decreased after shareef family-mafia assumed power?

Mango! No decrease in load shedding, yes it was decreased during rainy days or near by-elections, but now its back to 12 - 15 hours a day. And I'm from Lahore.

Only PDF warriors of N-League are saying that Load shedding has been decreased, while their own Minister Khawaja Asif is saying no decrease in Load Shedding will happen, people should change their habits and get used to it. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are coming off as a massive fool here. You are obviously not aware how borrowing works. Just ask yourself, do I know how economics and finance work..... Even I know you dont know anything about it. :)

I do know how "borrowing" works, genius.

You probably don't know how credibility works.

See Nawaz's speeches before election...and now....IMF, record borrowing, 'josh-e-khitabat', and what not?

Remember the slogan "Power to the people" ? And now PML(N) is backing away from local body elections/reforms...not conducting local bodies on party basis and shahbaz keeping the ultimate power....you guys seriously are from pure ghulam race...

A few excerpts from a piece posted by @fatman17 in another thread:

State-owned enterprises (SOEs) manage to lose Rs500 billion a year. The PML-N is losing Rs1.5 billion a day every day of the year. Over the past 88 days, the PML-N has already lost a wholesome Rs122 billion.

On July 17, the PML-N government announced the establishment of a three-member commission for the “selection of chief executive officers (CEOs) of State Owned Enterprises.”That is about all. There are no professional boards anywhere; no signs of any quantifiable targets and PIA continues to lose Rs85 million a day every day of the year (on its way to lose Rs30 billion this year). For the record, the commission since its establishment has already managed to lose Rs65 billion.

Yes, the new power policy has provisions to “narrowly target tariff subsidies”. Yes, a colossal Rs480 billion worth of circular debt was paid off within weeks of the prime ministerial oath-taking. The good news, however, ends right there. For the record, within about four weeks of the Rs480 billion payment the devil is back with a vengenance – Rs62 billion worth of new circular debt has already been accumulated.

The word ‘growth’ appeared 33 times. The Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) has grown the most – and the fastest. Since the PML-N’s election victory KSE has grown by a hefty Rs800 billion or $8 billion (imagine, we are begging the IMF for a $5 billion loan).

Apparently, collective investor wisdom is very bull on the PML-N’s future economic plans. The other thing that has really grown is power generation – from 8,000 MW before the election to the current 15,000 MW.

On June 10, PM Nawaz Sharif promised to “review the performance of ministers every three months.” The review would have to take place by September 5 but to date there isn’t any Performance Assessment Framework.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/273661-81-days-4.html#post4716026

Last edited by a moderator:
i wounder what type of acheivement is by taking loan and paying off debt by taking more debt..
now while saying this iwould also say that PML N had no choice..
has PML N done anything revolutionary? answer no, there would be good capatilist plocies but no revolution in taxes, education or electricty theft etc would be seen, simply being a captalist party they would make them expensive..
e.g i am paying 14 rs in electricty and industires 18 rs while hydro and gas and nuclear that forms 80% of energy generation, cost merly 1, 4 and 1.8 rs
so why so expensive because theft is at 50% and loss at 25%

so in nutshell,
PML N is captalist party which would follow the model of india..develop but crush the poor and huge corruption at lower level, no vast improvement in education or health

PPPP is confused party , a mix solicit with capitalist making a bad governace ..they wanted to keep the elctricty prices down thats why they couldnt solve the problem..if you make eletricity expenisve then its pretty easy..
i would given PML N some credit had they solve electricty problem by reducing theft and lossess rather making it expensive!

when PTI honestly we dont know how it will perform howver it claims to mix good governance with soloist polices focusing on health taxes and education..

PML N needs to privitze or lequify state industry quickly,
invest in thar BY ITSELF
invest in dams
invest in health and education
improve efficiency by installing smart GSM based meters to reduce electric theft to 15%

all the ganja supporter will now come up with excuses and justify it ... bus quom ko yahi kehna ha ,.sher ay gaya ha ..ab ap k tiqqa boti karey ga ... jahil awaaaam u deserve it ... given the same family chance again anad again... get *** fucked everytym ..may be our people like it

Back
Top Bottom